Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81471 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
They wan relate m nw to self defense abi if na 9ja man kill their babe now na straight to sentence......hummmmmm na wa o
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by marsup: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

U SEE THE WAY THEY SEND HER TO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF PRISON.

THAT IS WHITE FOR YOU.

WHITEMEN WILL NEVER LEAVE A WHITE WOMAN AND TAKE THE SIDE OF A BLACK MAN.
The case is still under investigation. Witnesses say, they have seen her hit him a couple of times. She will undergo a psych evaluation, to determine her state of mind, before standing trial. If they don't slap her with a first degree murder charge, then manslaughter will suffice.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by wiseone28: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Richsteemit:
If I catch this girl eenh. I don't care whether she go kill me. I go Bleep her to the extend that dem go hospitalised her. Nobody go tell me to lick her punna. Boggyman557 how do u see am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Quiny32323: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Being a simp doesn't profit men but most wont listen.

Note: Any woman that hits you when when you guys are arguing is your future killer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
ANYONE THEY BRING COME, I READY.

IF NA FCCUKING, I AM A FCCUKING CHAMPION.

IF NA HATE, I HATE EVERYBODY.

IF NA LOVE, I GO TELL U SAY, MY MAMA NA THE ONLY WOMAN THAT HAVE EVER LOVED ME.

I CARRY A COMPLETE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF MY ANCESTORS FOR HEAD.

NWAFOR TO THE CORE MEHN!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Try and act your age.

Don't Nigerian women kill their lovers and husbands also?

So what's your point?

Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sad story!!!

The court will rule it as self defense, and let her off based on her race!

Such a pity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
marsup:
The case is still under investigation. Witnesses say, they have seen her hit him a couple of times. She will undergo a psych evaluation, to determine her state of mind, before standing trial. If they don't slap her with a first degree murder charge, then manslaughter will suffice.

Leave matter... That chick is going scot-free!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Women world, if na the man stab her they will give it a name Homicide. Now na female it's lovers quarrel and also people are saying they see her attacking the man yet they want to see if it was self defense. Spit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Quiny32323: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na fantasy kill my guy!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by slowice(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Fear skirt people and live long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by candygist: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy

Nigerian Girls are still the most useless in the world, especially the broke girls with entitlement feelings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
There is a reason why African women find it almost impossible to think logically.

One white woman's action now is used to paint 100m others.

And someone will tell me to argue with this type of weak thinker.

Mtscheww!

siofra:
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by kingemaker(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
"He died at the hospital and investigators are still trying to figure out what happened and if Clenney acted in self-defense"

It's a pity. This wouldn't have been the goal of the so called investigators if the reverse was the case

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by hammer567: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
VULCAN:
There is a reason why African women find it almost impossible to think logically.

One white woman's action now is used to paint 100m others.

Mtscheww!

YOUR A NINCOMPOOP FOR INSULTING OUR AFRICAN WOMEN.

SLAVE LIKE YOU, ARE THE REASON THE WHITES THINK THEY ARE NOW GOD.

PRAY, ONE WHITE WITCH DONT KILL U, ONE DAY. EWU!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
VULCAN:
Try and act your age.

Don't Nigerian women kill their lovers and husbands also?

So what's your point?

#teamforeign

they can love with vagina, heart, soul and body..
they possess true love
they have something to offer
they are beautiful, with well balanced body with standing breast and flat tummy +round hips and butt

AND THEY LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.

#TEAM FOREIGN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by 007Marvel(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
You go dey carry Ashawo way dey sell her sex video and nudes for only fans as serious babe! Wahala grin grin na u kill urself Mr Mugu man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
candygist:

Nigerian Girls are still the most useless in the world, especially the broke girls with entitlement feelings.

#TEAMFOREIGN..

BLACK WORSHIP ANYTHING WITH WHITE SKIN BEFORE NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAME USELESS..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by eldeens: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Something will definitely kill a man
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Only fans?

You Gerrit?
If you don't,

Then forget aborrit

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by seyz91(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
CountVersailles:
You will see relationships like this and think that people leaving in you happiness and love and care, without realising it's only for the gram or for tikotok. Wake up people and stop saying God when
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Starzo:
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs
Wow, so all the bluepillers should now fry Akamu baa?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
siofra:
Oyibo women are the best!

I will marry an oyinbo woman. Black women are violent and manly with disgusting characters. grin

Oyinbo women will love you with all their heart and soul and puna grin

#teamforeign now and forever more.

RIP young man but I couldn't resist the urge to troll #teamforeign redpillers cheesy
oyibo women are just de best at older age
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Starzo:
women are demons everywhere.

Na because wey she dey hit am since he nor reply naim give her mind to do this kind thing.
If to say he remove one of her tooth the first time she try hit am the madness wey make her carry knife for don cure since.
Highest Dem for separate and he would still be alive but the idiot simp dey form perfect gentle lady's man. You se where e end now ABI?

All those 'never hit a woman' flag bearing simpletons,una go eventually collect from the women you've chosen to be a slave to their pussies.

I stand with the redpillArs
Wow, so all the bluepillers should now fry Akamu baa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gadafii:
Why woulda sane man date a lady that operates onlyfans

Because she's white? Which makes her better than ever Nigerian girl who should be useless?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's how his story ends.
Rip man.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
/

Onlyfans model?

No further comment(s) necessary.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by xandy84: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
With what you wrote, I can tell you do not know how US judicial system works. Murder in the second degree carrys 30 years to life. You left US for somewhere better!! Canada or Australia?? Yeye dey smell

Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

A real definition of shithole Trump said. F**ked up country
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
VULCAN:

One white woman's action now is used to paint 100m others.[/s]

Mtscheww!

there is a reason why African men find it almost impossible to think logically..

if you argue with yourself, you can go through NL to check out the truth.
because black men also used one Black's woman action to paint others apart from their mother and sisters[s] even though they always fly to coven every blessed night and day.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by kurlz(f): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kandeed:
Highest she get 10-15years jail time and she out on to the next nigga...US is really a hell of a place to be, You can spend much time in a mall, open field or club house cuz ur nervous a crazy pissed mofo can just come firing some shots indescriminately at people, justice is slow and very biased, you can't even argue/challenge ur neighbour. Thank god I left to somewhere better

A real definition of shithole Trump said. F**ked up country

Imagine they even claim they are trying to investigate if she did it out of self defense imagine?
Is there any justification for murder?
Imagine if reverse is the case. If the Nigerian is the one that stabbed someone to death.
Pure racism!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by candygist: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jeon:

#TEAMFOREIGN..

BLACK WORSHIP ANYTHING WITH WHITE SKIN BEFORE NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAME USELESS..

Foreign girls will still make a man life soft, unlike these heartless, selfish, hungry Nigerian bitcheas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dis bae f'd up bigtime oo. See how they look picture perfect making some fowls scream GOD WHEN, shaii... Rip mr.man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.