Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61140 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by RLouis(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Well, it's a man that is mentioned in that verse

Sometimes we need to understand the bible before we talk. Don't interpret the bible to suit ur argument the MAN there is a general term for both genders

Why did God say let us create man in our image but created woman too? It was Adam who called her a woman bcoz she's created from a man

But then rape is very bad either it's a boy commiting the crime or a woman, what is bad is bad
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Advancedman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

The parents should be arrested too.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by spartoo: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

Look at your brown teeth. Is it not the female gender that put this world in a mess? Cheating on her husband with a snake. Rubbish.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by dnawah(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

but u forgot that it is from small part of him u were made.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Godkillbuhari(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.
shut da Bleep up ..... hopeless entity
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by jneutron4000: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Igbos will leave their Igbo land come to Yoruba land and be committing crimes, oboy the migration of Igbos into Yoruba land must be look into seriously.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bablon20(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
The mkpurumirin Descendants have infiltrated ogun community to join in the rape and skill mining business. Assuming this bastard from d dotted nation wasn't caught they will tag other tribe as d perpetrator.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bakar007: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

U well so Abi Na sperm produce you Just because u ve had some bad experience from the men in your life doesn't mean you start spreading hate about men in general.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by olisaEze(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

You do realize that creating the first woman was an afterthought that came after looking at animals! grin
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by kayo8080: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

You need help...honestly.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by RLouis(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

I'm so sorry ma'am if you experienced something like this growing up or u know have seen things but using such words is not nice for a woman wanting to launch a foundation to protect female child that was formed from the sperm produced by a man, c'mon ma'am u re supposed to be educating not destroying. Even u too came from the loins of a man how funny, has that man spoiled ur family name??
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by ZIAZI(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Well, it's a man that is mentioned in that verse

With due respect, you're wrong. Man was used in a generic form, encompassing man and woman.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by RLouis(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
jneutron4000:
Igbos will leave their Igbo land come to Yoruba land and be committing crimes, oboy the migration of Igbos into Yoruba land must be look into seriously.

If all u could pick from there is this then u need to study harder
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Elioandrew: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Don't get it twisted, 'man' there refers to all, man and woman.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by SarkinYarki: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

So you are a female P*#
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Immediately I saw that thread I knew it was going to be you...All you do everyday of your life is to seat and look for stories affiliated with rape...Better go and tell your parents to conduct a deliverance service on your behalf...Rape don scatter your brain...WEIRDO
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bigfish3k: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Is this the foundation Biafra want to be built on
And who told you that he is igbo
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Chynx(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
...and this she goat will go and start looking for prique to satisfy her insatiable sexual desire.

Tufia!!!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:

So you are a female P*#
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Alexpetra: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

i don't know what you want to get by this your comment but I hope you're not misunderstanding when the Bible meant by saying "man"?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by maasoap(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

Both of you are shameless, you still went ahead to trivialise this tragic incident. Pathetic! The truth is that both of you need help, real help.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Just 2 days ago I told you about your hatred for men. See the stupid comment you are making! I bet you were not created thru a man. Thank God for also regretting creating your father.
Las las na die u go die on top of man matter... Useless and disgusting
hypocrite! I feel you are mentally deranged!

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by TheGift: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

Look how unsuspecting this suspect looks.

This generation is producing unfeeling monsters, thanks to factors such as absentee Fathers, overwhelmed Mothers, Misguided brothers and broken sisters. fuelled by inferiority complex, complicated by an overexposure to unexplained wealth and inexplicable extravagance. With an overdose of drugs, entertainment, need for likes and followers, unrealistic expectations of self worsened by so many filter options….

This generation, (both old and young ) is blatantly distorting reality and normalizing insanity
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
maasoap:

Both of you are shameless, you still went ahead to trivialise this tragic incident. Pathetic! The truth is that both of you need help, real help.
Boy keep mute..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
knowhowk:
Calm Down now..Saphiere don get another Guy now .Just that he is very very very Fat ,Short and Big Head but Very Handsome Sha..
so u are saying that if being handsome is a felony, her man will be innocent? Hello!?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by nedekid: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Is this the foundation Biafra want to be built on
Lolz
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
assholemods:

Just 2 days ago I told you about your hatred for men. See the stupid comment you are making! I bet you were not created thru a man. Thank God for also regretting creating your father.
Las las na die u go die on top of man matter... Useless and disgusting
hypocrite! I feel you are mentally deranged!
Guy who cares if she hates men or not...The girl is obviously bipolar...She’s so dumb and mentally unstable...All she does everyday of her life is too look for rape cases up and down..Someone that needs to be tossed inside incinerator asap
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Not that I am always getting bad news to paint men black. Men are the ones who like being on the news for bad reasons.

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.
You are a walking dead already.. mumu.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Asour: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

You do know that man used in this verse represents both male & female gender, right?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
GerrardLFC80:
Guy who cares if she hates men or not...The girl is obviously bipolar...She’s so dumb and mentally unstable...All she does everyday of her life is too look for rape cases up and down..Someone that needs to be tossed inside incinerator asap
My brother I taya o... The girl get mental problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old