Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61150 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Truvelisback(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
It was woemen u would have wished they weren't created. Adam was at peace with God not until God gave him Eve(woeman), that Adam's trouble started. Eve made Adam sin against God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

Simp!!!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by heniford2: 5:21am On Apr 08, 2022
bomsilaga:

I was raped at 4 by a full blown adult woman.
this little girl comes here and calm that it's only women that is anonymous to Rape alone while men go though series of Rape just imagine, Rape is very wrong and should not be an only man thing
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by JoeyBlue72(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

Do you hate men that much Make I better no hear say you marry oooo!!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist spotted
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Rape rape open that link... Na woman do am.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.

So you believe God do regret?

If you know the outcome of an event even before it happened why would you regret?

Ain't God omniscient in the Bible?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2022
JoeyBlue72:

Do you hate men that much Make I better no hear say you marry oooo!!
Na people like her dey love dick and fvck pass... She is number one disgusting hypocrite.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Agugbadin: 5:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by vickydevoka(m): 5:48am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Illiterate interpreting bible. Lol
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Okeyc230: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Good remark from his parents. The guy is dead long ago in their mind. Police, one bullet for him
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2022
vickydevoka:

Illiterate interpreting bible. Lol
Lol...... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by mozona(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2022
the only gain ikenna had in this rubbish he did
is that he is goin to rot in jail.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
acted out of self defense
Lol.....you are a mumu lady! Were you there?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Richsteemit:

You are right. From stat if we check, men commited 95% percent of crime in the world. No doubt. But don't generalized because there are still some good men out there
Thanks..hence my word most crime.. not like I am stereotyping men..just that most persons on here fail to get my point..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by tiegahpor: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)

Have you been raped before?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by tiegahpor: 6:16am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

You are very VACOUS!!!

So your own father wasn't trained abi he wasn't a male child at a.point?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Greatlee54: 6:17am On Apr 08, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Is this the foundation Biafra want to be built on
walahi!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Dja1(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2022
His white singlet is about to turn black.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by ManofgodJnr3(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2022
[color=#000000][/color]
This is pure wickedness
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

If there was no male gender who would you spread your legs for? Animals?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Paperboi108: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=saphiere post=111736556]MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Aunty calm yourself down, Na only women u want on earth?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Salt3: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
God doesn't have any reason to regret. He knows everything, He knew about man's fall and prepared Christ to die even before man fell. The bible recorded that "even from the foundations of the earth God slee His son", that means even before God created man, God had made that sacrifice for man.
The old testament therefore is not a scripture you should just read, you must get understanding from the new testament before you understand the old testament. Christ existed before the prophets( conveyors of the old testament), only Christ has the authentic message.

quote author=saphiere post=111736556]MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.[/quote]
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2022
crossbreedwears:
May God have mercy on your sinful soul. Women have also committed a lot of atrocities around the world just like men but you don't have the right to ulter such statement. You better ask forginess from God
so this thing dey pain una? cheesy

But y'all turn ghosts when the several mentally derailed men on this forum hate on women in general. Biased much cheesy

Saphiere continue giving them hot hot jare
A tooth for a tooth cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Saxxon(m): 6:45am On Apr 08, 2022
TheWolfen:

Don't waste your time that one.
She is long gone and cannot be save. Too much h8t and bitterness in her I pity the unlucky man that would cross her path.

Going through her posts, the level of misandry is just terrible. I see a woman that has completely lost faith in men. Or is it all just for internet notoriety?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Tribal warlords will have a hard time diseccting this one today. Imagine calling a state 'skull miners' and also having one of your tribesmen guilty of the same label.

My weekend don set like this, make I dey watch dem online mugus yarnings..
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by yahmohy27: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
That's teaching of Christianity, how can God regret doing something that human nature God is not human like us. Chaii
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by yahmohy27: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

All this mumu teaching self God REGRET?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.