Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61156 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by crossbreedwears(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Unfortunately I am not part of the rubbish most men do on NL and I comment when it is necessary. I have mo business with Saphiere because most of her comments are senseless and I will never argue with such person. You should change your mentality about men because nobody is a Saint even myself.
Descottes:
so this thing dey pain una? cheesy

But y'all turn ghosts when the several mentally derailed men on this forum hate on women in general. Biased much cheesy

Saphiere continue giving them hot hot jare
A tooth for a tooth cheesy
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Davesaves(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2022
I declare today that you will never get to train a male child in this life in Jesus name.. Pls say Amen
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by micfred(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2022
I think something is really wrong with some guys. With the amount of women that we have currently, i dont think rape is necessary
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by moyosore32: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
l69l:

The man refers to HUMAN

U dey mind her... na just common sense she lack
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Shadysen: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided
and u still can't do without them.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
seun lalasticlala justwise mynd44 rule 2
You don run abi you are tired of calling your gods the moderators?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by DKM123: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2022
God save Nigerian women from Nigerian men!

I am almost a 100percent sure this person is a nairaland redpeeler! The lowlifers, poverty stricken and unintelligent, dum*b gutterboys on this platform who think being evil and wicked and demonic to women is what makes them REAL MEN! They come to nairaland to read from thier fellow scums and gain motivation on how to be cruel and be monsters to women and then go out there to act the evil intents on people's daughters and sisters. Tufiakwa!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.
Just the way your father dent his family name..... lmao.... cheesy grin...
If I am to check now a man just got off you. She was even looking for a sperm donor. Honestly you are very useless even to the female gender you claim to be protecting.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by moyosore32: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2022
hammer567:

THE REAL NAME IS IKENNE, NOT IKENNA.

THIS ONE IS AN AFONJA, NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

U DONT SEE HIS CONE HEAD

So after reading ds news, d one wey consine u derr u na name of suspect, u still kon dey change am say na one thing again, dem say pesin rape u dey write rubbish.. omoh na most of una like ds dy make ds country get even worse.... go and buy sense inshort
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by DKM123: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Descottes:
so this thing dey pain una? cheesy

But y'all turn ghosts when the several mentally derailed men on this forum hate on women in general. Biased much cheesy

Saphiere continue giving them hot hot jare
A tooth for a tooth cheesy

Don't mind the goats. There are over 95percent males on nairaland including the ones who write female on thier profiles so they can dupe thier fellow men. They (multitude of them) DAILY bully Nigerian women on this platform and you don't hear any reprimand from people like the one you quoted. Instead he excitedly dashes the biased comments "likes and shares".

But if the FEW nairaland women agitators like Saphiere (God bless her soul for singlehandedly facing thousands of them head on) makes post calling out the numerous atrocities common with the gender that betrayed Jesus, you start seeing people like him rearing thier uglee head to form civility and "don't generalize" bullsheet. Will you get da Bleep?!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2022
We of the Ndi Owerri Amaka extraction protest the wrongful use of the name.
Since when did westsiders answer Ikenna?
NCAN kindly disregard news.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by ospido: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.

The Man in the context of Genesis 6:6 referred to both gender(male and female). This statement was made during the time of Noah. He said he will destroy both Men and beast.
And in 7:23
23And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.

Afterwards when the flood came for the destruction,was it only male gender that was destroyed Earth wide leaving their female counterparts? Because the account in 7:23 said both Man was destroyed.

Meanwhile,rape in all its forms stand condemned.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Natudu: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=saphiere post=111750761]Who commit most crimes? Male or Female

Zukwanike!!!!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Roycemadeit(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you don't like the truth huh.. undecided undecided

I am not supposed to respond to this, you are still looking at the world through a peep hole. But, let me educate you for a second.
The victims and culprits of crimes are not alienated from our society, they were educated, influenced, and manipulated by the system that runs our society. The time between a child's birth and when he commits that crime is a huge number of days and minutes of indirect and direct psychological, religious effects from different quarters. The society is the cause of all crime. Criminals are not born criminals...
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Roycemadeit(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
[Quote Author=Saphiere Post=111737209]Not That I Am Always Getting Bad News To Paint Men Black. Men Are The Ones Who Like Being On The News For Bad Reasons.

The Day I Will See A Female Nigerian Rapist I Will Commit Suicide.[/Quote]

Well, You Might Never See Such. When Compared To The Man, The Woman Seems To Have Non-existent Sexuality. This Is The Reason Why You Would Hear Most Ladies Say, "I Gave Him My Body." In This Context, You Could See, It Is Implied That She Granted The Man A Favor, She Sacrificed Herself For The Pleasure Of The Man And Not For Herself... After Been Either Psyched Into Believing That Sex Is Evil Or Having Been Mutilated Or Even Both.

In Our Society, If A Woman Celebrates Her Sexuality By Exploring It, She Is Scorned, Alienated, And Stigmatized. What Is Her Crime? Exploring That Which Is As Natural As Sleeping Or Eating. Of Course, When Compared To The Man, This Is Not The Same Case, For He Could Have As Many Sexual Partners As He Desires, Even Marry As Many, And He Would Not Be Shamed Or Stigmatized, And Don't Be Surprised If He Is Applauded For His Prowess At Having So Many Women. The Women Are Made To Live In Self-denial And The Man's Sexuality Is Never Inhibited, He Is Thrown Into A World Without Guidance And The Woman Is Kept Aloof.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by noskcid(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
I wonder if you had been here typing this master-shit because out of the male came female.
You don jump go bring Bible verse, in that same Bible go to genesis Chapter 2:22
Then learn how to talk

saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Bifas1: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2022
This is very unfortunate.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Yadid(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.

You could have just stated your opinion (albeit wrong) without twisting the scriptures.

The woman was never an afterthought. See Genesis 1:27
[27]So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Both the man and woman were created on the same day in Genesis 1. It is only in Genesis chapter 2 where the bible talks about the FORMATION, NOT CREATION of mankind that the male preceded the female.

The man was formed before the woman, but he was never created before her.

Lastly, "man" in all the scriptures you quoted up there refers to mankind/humanity which covers both male and female. I'm sure your bible did not say 'men' or 'the men' or 'the man' to specifically refer to only male human beings. Even in the 21st century, 'man' refers to both male and female. 'Man is a political animal' does not connote just male human beings.

Thanks and lots of love.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Shebbs: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2022
I've Been Reading Through The Comments Here And I Can Say Some People Think Through Their Anus.

Is Rape A Gender-Base Thing? Ofcourse! No, Anybody Can Be Victimized Irrespective Of Gender.

No Woman Or Man Deserved To Be Raped No Matter How They Dress, It's Not An Excuse.

I Hope The Offender Faces The Wrath Of The Law.

Say NO To Rape!
Say NO To Murder!!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Samjay83: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2022
ogun state and crime na 5/6
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Akuruoulo(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html
THE MORE EQUALITY CRY , THE MORE WEAK WOMEN BECOME. 23YO BOY RAPING AND KILL 29YO GAL. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER , U HARDLY SEE A VERY WEAK WOMAN. THE POLICE SHOULD DO THEIR JOB
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Peacefulgold(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Now I understand...seems d whole male in your family dented your family name ...but come to think of it ,who even keeps d family name ?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Akuruoulo(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
U DIDN'T ADD THE FUTURE IS A WEAK
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Akuruoulo(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided
MIR JUST KEEP QUIET. WE KNW THE ROLE WOMEN HAVE PLAYED IN THE WORLD DEVELOPMEMT AND DESTRUCTION.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Akuruoulo:
MIR JUST KEEP QUIET. WE KNW THE ROLE WOMEN HAVE PLAYED IN THE WORLD DEVELOPMEMT AND DESTRUCTION.
What role are these?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Akuruoulo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What role are these?
FULLY EXPLAINED WHEN I MENTIOND "WORLD DEVELOPMENT" . THEY ARE ACTUALLY OF NO USE OUTSIDE BIRTHING , AND AM SURE U DNT KNW THAT MOST WARS ARE FUELED BY THEM TOO
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by delishpot: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigerian man. Doing whar they do best.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
acted out of self defense
stealing is also act of defence right
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Unfortunately I am not part of the rubbish most men do on NL and I comment when it is necessary. I have mo business with Saphiere because most of her comments are senseless and I will never argue with such person. You should change your mentality about men because nobody is a Saint even myself.
why don't you also use this energy to advise the numerous women haters here to change their mentality about women? You are a hypocrite.

I'm a man, for your information undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Elvis778(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Omo, some people just dumb,
LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE...

THE BIBLE ALSO WENT AHEAD TO SAY "HE MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE"
ABI u no read that side?
Or u still believe Eve is the first woman?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Elvis778(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Well, it's a man that is mentioned in that verse
And your tiny mind want to deny that you don't know MAN is short for the term HUMANS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.