Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61149 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
chidinma is a man
acted out of self defense
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
Remember you have a the make gender in your family. So hold your peace
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 2:46am On Apr 08, 2022
GerrardLFC80:
I’m not a rape apologist...I’m just bewildered with your level of stupidity...These threads about rape cases you post every time literally shows you’re a jobless person with no common sense..All you do is post rape cases...Never in your life have you posted any sort of good news...All that fills that tiny brain of yours is Rape...
So this post I posted days ago is not good news?
https://www.nairaland.com/7065898/angelique-kidjo-oyo-state-nigeria
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 08, 2022
As usual, this thread has turned into a man-bashing and a woman-bashing thread.

To the OP, not all men are rapists. I don't know what happened in your life, but we men don't spend time thinking about how to rape women.

To all those women hating people on this thread, the victim did not deserve what happened to her. If our boi had learned to control himself...but no.

At least, the world is not black and white.

Anyway....
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by toyinid78: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
I'm the voice of the voiceless.
if there was no man you won't be here unless ur mum was raped to produce u, ur bitterness for men goes beyond just hate , train your child well so when he grows up he won't bite you same bible you quote saying God regrets creating men also said that , since you have not seen a woman kill men or a woman do bad things except male
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by jimcaddy(m): 3:44am On Apr 08, 2022
As if raping the poor woman was not enough, you decided to snuff life out of her. Even your family members don tire for your matter. They should just set your balls on a table and smash it with a sledge hammer. That's all. If you see woman again in your life, you go run.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 3:48am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
acted out of self defense
Mumu were you there?.... How I wish this is not a faceless forum.... I have never seen somebody as daft as you are in my life. I pity the woman that born you! Dumbass!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by kingthreat(m): 3:48am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

Even cultist dey against domestic violence grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 3:50am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

This evil one sef dey talk.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Who knows you?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 3:52am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
It's seems you are a product of rape.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Born2Breed(f): 3:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Every rapist dick must be cut off
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by ACCURETE(m): 4:03am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

blame it to the devil or açccuse buhari for it oo
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Popjoan1: 4:09am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

crazy bruv.the phone you use to type this rubbish was created by a man.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Abujason: 4:09am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

Did he mine her skull join?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Popjoan1: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
and using the phone a man created to be a voice?and wishing they didn't exist?I'm sure you are presently in a man's house wasting away.f*ck off.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 4:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Born2Breed:
Every rapist dick must be cut off
Yes I agree severe punishment. Anybody in support of rape man or woman is sick.
But you see how can somebody called Sapphire always categorise all men as rapist? Is that not dumb? If you follow all her post they are all about hatred for men.
She doesn't even realize that hating a set of people is as bad as rape itself. To the point of saying God regretted creating men! Is that not BLASPHEMY? I wonder if her father is a "woman".
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 4:34am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Your statement alone that "God regretted creating men" is BLASPHEMY! In some countries you will be stoned to death!
Dumbass!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Badonasty(m): 4:37am On Apr 08, 2022
all that stress because of five minutes sex….they should’ve just killed him immediately
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
I'm hoping to establish a foundation soon. We are coming out in full force for all the rapists.
I would be you all greatest nightmare once the foundation is launched.
Good for you, only rapist will be bothered about that but do forget to also go after female rapist. Very judgemental Moda foka!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Badonasty:
all that stress because of five minutes sex….they should’ve just killed him immediately
My brother I wonder how such people even get erection struggling with a woman. Rapist are psychologically sick.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by HitSong: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
King James is a bastard
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by chatinent: 4:49am On Apr 08, 2022
If only we can live in peace and let live.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bomsilaga(m): 4:53am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You still allow yourself to share 100% of your DNA with a man?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Bashnigga(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Na waaaa!!!!
All these stress just to go & commit a crime & get caught... Did they even think before doing what they did?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bomsilaga(m): 4:55am On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
see this one when i was 9yrs was Raped by a woman oyia go commit suicide undecided looks like u where Raped but anything it is please free ur soul stop getting hurt by it let go undecided

I was raped at 4 by a full blown adult woman.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by dasparrow: 4:55am On Apr 08, 2022
If you are a girl/lady living in Nigeria, good luck to you. Nigeria is a country with a large number of rapists and sexual predators living within her borders. Nigeria is not a safe country at all. I hope the deceased gets justice.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 4:57am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
Olodo that is turning Bible up side down.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Bluebrain101: 4:58am On Apr 08, 2022
bomsilaga:

You still allow yourself to share 100% of your DNA with a man?

Just leave that crazy puna
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

You don't want a male child? be care what you wish for.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Bluebrain101: 5:00am On Apr 08, 2022
dasparrow:
If you are a girl/lady living in Nigeria, good luck to you. Nigeria is a country with a large number of rapists and sexual predators living within her borders. Nigeria is not a safe country at all. I hope the deceased gets justice.

Sorry but there's no justice in this world. I'm not support any crime of any such but to what end will the case be?? It might even give birth to other crimes
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

By "the voiceless" you mean women or lesbians because you sound like you won't bleep a man, i wouldn't want my sister anywhere close to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.