Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61155 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by phemmyfour: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
Your gender chop apple first
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2022
How much be ashawo

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bizzibodi(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Look like sapphiere roam about looking for rape news to paint all mankind black....look how she played down a murder case because rape was involved.....why do you sapphiere an afterthought of the creator hate God's image so much...afterall it was eve that brought sins:murder,rape,harlotry, idolatry,covetousness E.t.c
Remember you are a product of seed ejaculated from loin of a man your father(you hated so much for untold reasons).
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 08, 2022
I do not support the attack of the female gender that goes on here many times on nairaland. And I won't go into any comparison of which gender is more callous than the other. It's useless. I don't know you, but there is one thing I know. It doesn't matter if you really believe in this your philosophy towards men or not. One day, sooner or later, you would think back to all this things you say and regret ever allowing yourself say them and/or believe them.

saphiere:

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Tzar(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Don’t mind the evil manipulative woman who read the Bible upside down!
‘Man’ in the context that you quoted meant both male & female. God’s regret came ONLY after God created Eve & she manipulated a weakling called Adam to disobey God and eat the forbidden fruit. God’s anger did not come after Eve ate the apple. Not until Adam showed weakness and conceded to Eve’s deceit to eat the apple did God’s anger come up.
That is why ALL weak men that concede to the evil and manipulative nature of most women are cursed.
saphiere:

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2022
zimdante:

You don't want a male child? be care what you wish for.
I don't need
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goldfish27(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2022
you are a true definition of a PAINED FEMINIST. NOTE: man is used to represent Human in the Bible know this and have peace before u go die of depression.

I am totally against rape or anything evil........

saphiere:
Well, it's a man that is mentioned in that verse
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2022
assholemods:

Your statement alone that "God regretted creating men" is BLASPHEMY! In some countries you will be stoned to death!
Dumbass!
Is it notin your Bible?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2022
assholemods:

Mumu were you there?.... How I wish this is not a faceless forum.... I have never seen somebody as daft as you are in my life. I pity the woman that born you! Dumbass!
seun lalasticlala justwise mynd44 rule 2
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by bizzibodi(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2022
IKENNA WHY cry cry cry

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Wtf lmao... Take a moment to read your statement well...
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but lmaooo

Fyi, the Bible puts all humans under the category "man" or "mankind" in some versions. So, based on your logic, we all shouldn't exist.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2022
AsaBlackheart:

Wtf lmao... Take a moment to read your statement well...
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but lmaooo

Fyi, the Bible puts all humans under the category "man" or "mankind" in some versions. So, based on your logic, we all shouldn't exist.
Who commit most crimes? Male or Female?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Who knows? How can you decide that? You don't know everything that happens in every corner of the world.
Mayhaps it's men, mayhaps it's women, fact is we're all humans, and we all have the potential to commit heinous crimes. It's down to individual behavior and morales, not gender.

Gender doesn't influence people to commit crimes.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Very childish and foolish question.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

Errors in your reasoning.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Agbebakun22: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Not that I am always getting bad news to paint men black. Men are the ones who like being on the news for bad reasons.

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.
and still you haven't commit suicide. How about househelp molesting and raping young kids of their madam or boss. Is that not enough for u to hang or poison yourself. You're just an hypocrite.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by postmann: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Men are created as your superior according to GOD's infallible plan. The first generation of female Sapheads like you made it a necessity that women should keep quiet in church and ask of their husbands any questions regarding GOD's word. 1cor 13: 34-35. Again in 1Timothy 2:12.

Scripture says it's disgraceful when you attempt to teach scriptures and you just proved that passage true.

Sin came into the world through your kind as a result of greed and usurpation. Thousands of years down the line, you are no different from your mother, Eve.

saphiere:

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.
Just like the way you are denting your family name here.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Kuruptnigga: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
What of female. You dey talk as if no be female own worst!
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Tobest94: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
the same way your dad dented his family image
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by goslowgoslow(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Your brain is infected with maggots honestly! No amount of medicine can help you.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Agbebakun22: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Keep ranting ,there is nothing you can do about it.its a man that will still marry you
you should pity a man that will marry this garbage. I weep for the innocent and gullibe man because with this her bitter attitude towards men then she's gonna send the unfortunate man to his early grave.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Heavensent01(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
you came to Yoruba land to killed my Yoruba sister, where is the address of that station I'm close to Ogijo

was sort of barbaric people is this? at first Itunu was killed by igbo guy, now this idiot too?

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by space9880: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Evil is not gender specific and man is both male and female stop displaying your stewpidity on a public forum. We see the evil that women do everyday on this forum too but you’re always quiet like when Buhari is in the news for the wrong reasons. Your case is just a case of pot calling kettle black.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest