Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61148 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Washington007(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Olodo
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Washington007(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
I think your father as well could be a rapist since he's a man
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by GerrardLFC80(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
assholemods:

My brother I taya o... The girl get mental problems.
She never meet people
Wey go reset her brain....Make she kon talk this rubbish for festac...If she carry one go house she suppose go give testimony...I so much dislike the girl honestly...A very stupid nuisance
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

Sapphire, try to have a deep understanding.
God meant both male and female, beside it was the woman that ate the fruit that make all human being to have all these sinful nature.
Dont misunderstand the scripture.

And listen good, I will never support rape or any form of violence. Not all men are like that.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by assholemods: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Sapphire, try to have a deep understanding.
God meant both male and female, beside it was the woman that ate the fruit that make all human being to have all these sinful nature.
Dont misunderstand the scripture.

And listen good, I will never support rape or any form of violence. Not all men are like that.
Bros why are you preaching to her? Who care about her believe? Somebody that is mentally deranged.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Majesty33(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Not that I am always getting bad news to paint men black. Men are the ones who like being on the news for bad reasons.

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.
Jesus! The male gender have suffered, just because no one will believe them, and they have decided to remain silent doesn't me that they are not victims of rape from females.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2022
sophirebenitez:

You want to be controversial to garner attention.

But next time remember the male who impregnated ur mother before you post.
Rape apologist does your dirty attention pays bills?

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by revolt(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Ikenna James? What kind of name is that? Fake name ...
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2022
maasoap:

Both of you are shameless, you still went ahead to trivialise this tragic incident. Pathetic! The truth is that both of you need help, real help.
And the male gender needs what?
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 12:16am On Apr 08, 2022
GerrardLFC80:
Immediately I saw that thread I knew it was going to be you...All you do everyday of your life is to seat and look for stories affiliated with rape...Better go and tell your parents to conduct a deliverance service on your behalf...Rape don scatter your brain...WEIRDO
Rape apologist spotted

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Bashir75: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

THE IPOBIAN AND BIAFRANS DESTITUTES WILL COME ONLINE TO DIVIDE YORUBAS ON RELIGIONS, SCREAMING YOLOBA MUSLIMS AND INSULTING OUR HIGHLY RESPECTED CHRISTIANS YORUBA SIBLINGS WITH NAMES. JUST FLIP THE SCENARIO WHERE A YORUBA MAN RAPED AND KILLED AN IGBO. YOU WILL HEAR LENFELENDUM AND IGBO HATE.

WE ACCOMMODATED THIS IGBO ANIMAL IN OUR LAND AND ALL HE COULD DO IS TO RAPED OUR FUTURE YOUNG ONES AND KILLED THE DREAM OF HER FAMILY. THE YORUBAS SHOULD OPEN OUR EYES AND KNOW VERY WELL THE BANDITS AND TERRORISTS IN THE NORTH ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THESE AFGHAN-EASTERN IPOBIAN BANDITS AND TERRORISTS. DON’T ALLOW THEM USE RELIGION ON US, WE KNOW GOD MORE THAN THEM AND ABOVE ALL, WE KNOW WHO WE ARE AS NOBLE YORUBA RACE.

HE’S LUCKY TO BE ALIVE. IF YOU TAKES SOMEONE’S LIFE YOU SHOULD LOSE YOUR OWN TOO. YOUR IGBO PARENTS CANNOT BE IN PEACE AND HAPPY WHILE OTHERS ARE IN LIFE CALAMITY OF AGONY IN THIER HOMELAND. IMAGINE IT HAPPENED IN OGUN STATE, THEY’RE EVERYWHERE LIKE BORORO EXCEPT IGBOLAND.

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Lightorder: 12:24am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
woman is the origin of that regret. Before the woman came , God was his guy and they were hanging out and were ok
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by 1sherlockHolmes: 12:27am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
she was walking around in skimpy dress everyday, the guy just Hot and couldnt hold it. if she was told to cover her body she will not, she would say its her body her choice. so the guy its his lust and his choice.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by tit(f): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Castrate the conehead
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by 1sherlockHolmes: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2022
tit:
Castrate the conehead
no just kill him
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Richsteemit: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

You are right. From stat if we check, men commited 95% percent of crime in the world. No doubt. But don't generalized because there are still some good men out there
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by cococandy(f): 12:48am On Apr 08, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
she was walking around in skimpy dress everyday, the guy just Hot and couldnt hold it. if she was told to cover her body she will not, she would say its her body her choice. so the guy its his lust and his choice.
dead brained imbecille

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by cococandy(f): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
saphiere you need to be raped again to reset your brains if not, i am afraid u will be mentally unstable in the near future #yourDoctor

Cc Mynd44
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by GerrardLFC80(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist spotted
I’m not a rape apologist...I’m just bewildered with your level of stupidity...These threads about rape cases you post every time literally shows you’re a jobless person with no common sense..All you do is post rape cases...Never in your life have you posted any sort of good news...All that fills that tiny brain of yours is Rape...
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by MacANDIES: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.Rape apologist good morning sir.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)

I wish God did not create you.
I wish your father didn't meet your mother.
I wish your father had used a cheap condom, we wouldn't be here with a Arrow like you.
I just wish you'll breath your last and leave this world. Anumanu
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by MacANDIES: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

It will stop when you breath your last.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by MacANDIES: 1:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:

Not with a bitter heart.

Mate...... it will only lead to your destruction

She's already destroyed. The hate from her is so intense she can't reason like a normal person.

Always emotional with the truth.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by MacANDIES: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
I'm the voice of the voiceless.

You're the voice only when it suits your wicked heart.

There's post today about an American girl who killed her Nigerian boyfriend, you totally ignored that post cos it's a woman that committed the Crime.
If it was the other way around you'll be there showcasing your iberiberism.

The voice of the hopeless indeed.

Ara gbagbu kwa gi there.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Temi2468: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:

Sad.

But woman...... don't you have any other thing meaningful other than seeking news to calm your burning nerves against men??

Aren't you tired of preaching to this lady? Just avoid her biased thread like I do, shikenan. She's not ready to change soon.

Not everyone typing on the keyboard is okay on NL and that's the fact we must accept. Some have psychological issues which is affecting their overall perception of life.
Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.
chidinma is a man

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by deji17: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Evil child of Biafra struck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest