Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari (43511 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Henrypraise: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
tesppidd:
These Jonathan fan boys led by Reno sef !

Even the man Jonathan has been quiet ever since; he probably realized how much he messed up and like the gentleman he is; has chosen to remain quiet.

But his soldiers have been crying since 2015 till date.

The performance or non performance of Buhari has got nothing to do with Jonathan.

Every patrioitic and reasonable Nigerian as at 2015 would call for the sack of Jonathan.

So also every reasonable and patriotic Nigerian would ask for Buhari to be sacked as of today..

Enough with this blackmail of Nigerians who voted for Buhari over Jonathan.

Jonathan was also so incompetent at 2015 that a stone would have defeated him in an election.

Reno and co should move on with their lives and stop blackmailing anyone who didn't support Gej.
Gej himself has moved on.

Besides that post from Reno does not prove that Wole campaigned for Buhari, that statement was made after Buhari had already won.

GEJ was not incompetent, tribalism and religious bigotry should not be mistaken for patriotism.

A patriot is not one who is hoodwinked in a mass hysteria, a patriot correctly forecast the right trajectory for his country...

Feel free to idolize you tin gods in Soyinka or Buhari, but please for the sake of truth don't ever say people who voted pmb are patriots...
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
obailala:
Lesser evil what? Lesser evil in terms of security? What're you talking about? People just sit in their villages and conclude on issues they know nothing about.

Yes bandits and herdsmen have been killing around Nigeria lately and everybody now finally feels the sting. But in the prime of bokoharam, do you know the thousands of people that were being killed everyday across the north east? Of course, a stitch in time saves nine; if those terrorist were contained in their prime, they wouldnt have degenerated into mushroom factions all over the country which we now refer to as bandits today.
Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives.
Another record set by Bubu
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Great2017:

Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives.
Another record set by Bubu
Huh? And what do I do with this info? Your GEJ is gone, move on with your life boy.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
obailala:
Huh? And what do I do with this info? Your GEJ is gone, move on with your life boy.
They are your trophies and achievements. I will be sending them to you as they arrive.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
obailala:
This is yet another achievement. Kudos!

Ex-generals Demand Crackdown As Terrorists Kill Over 700 Soldiers In 18 Months
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Great2017:

They are your trophies and achievements. I will be sending them to you as they arrive.
Yawns! Please yourself... Loke i said before, your Gej aint coming back. Live with it.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
obailala:
Yawns! Please yourself... Loke i said before, your Gej aint coming back. Live with it.

Bandits Invade Abuja Council, Gun Down Miyyetti Allah Chairman.

Another feather to your cap
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Show me where he promised to "tear his passport" and I promise to send you 100k by 9am. The way some of you lie is just abnormal. What he said was that he won't stay in America if Trump won the election and the old man left USA after Trump won. He has never returned since then.

How can I get this 100k or are you also the same stock with Wole Soyinka

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/nov/02/wole-soyinka-says-he-will-tear-up-his-green-card-if-trump-wins
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2022
plusfield:

How can I get this 100k or are you also the same stock with Wole Soyinka

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/nov/02/wole-soyinka-says-he-will-tear-up-his-green-card-if-trump-wins

Go and learn difference between Green Card passport. Wole Soyinka doesn't possess American passport.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
COWBOYFAN:

Go and learn difference between Green Card passport. Wole Soyinka doesn't possess American passport.

So is that the technicality through which you'll be escaping from your own vow? Thought you said there was no such thing and I was lying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi / Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.