Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari (43544 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by YorobaPIGS: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2022
LZAA:

They mine graves too o grin grin
Chai!... you mean apart from skull mining, head hunting, organ harvesting, yerubas also specialize in grave exhuming?

Hmmm....no wonder, yeroba skulls are as cheap as N5000 per skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by YorobaPIGS: 8:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Your kind is the reason Nigeria is irredeemable. Even Professor Soyinka is now denying ever supporting this misfit.

I cannot share an organisation with someone who would rather base critical decisions on nothing. Your choice of Buhari over Jonathan was not on competence. Buhari invalidates any semblance of competency.You just wanted something not Jonathan. Whether the person is insane or not is none of your concern. This is nothing but f**lishness.
don't mind that foolish pig called obailala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by YorobaPIGS: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Was Buhari the only candidate that contested against Jonathan? No. So do not vote for Jonathan is not Vote for Buhari.
It is!

...and it's common sense to any discerning mind

Won't bother to explain again.
Refer to my comment to that deluded obailala
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
don't mind that foolish pig called obailala
You must be referring to your father!
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
I have said it before and I repeat, you are utterly senseless and foolish. So You knew the bolded, yet you keep arguing like a castrated monkey that Soyinka made the statement after the election.

How about the other statement before the elections where he said "don't vote for Jonathan"?

If you had an ounce of brain and any iota of common sense and having conceded the bolded above in your comment, you would know that asking Nigerians to reject Jonathan is akin to or invariably telling Nigerians to vote for buhari since the two dominant parties then where the only 2 'serious' contenders for the office...

...alas you are so mentally deficient and irredeemably stupid to see beyond your nose.

Aturu
A compulsive idiot refuses to discern English grammar, no matter how simple it is and no matter how much he's tutored.

There were only 2 candidates that could win that election. But that didnt mean there werent other candidates in the ballot. If Soyinka said, "do not vote for Jonathan", only a dumbo automatically interprets that to mean "you must abandon all other 70+ candidates and vote for Buhari".

Prove you aren't a compulsive idiot by pointing out where Soyinka specifically said you must vote Buhari.

Why do I even bother responding to a person whose moniker already reveals as a mentally deranged bigot?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
What was this his antecedent with 'security'? Please remind me...

Your messiah in security affairs has done it again. grin angry grin

I thought you said he would lead from the front. smiley wink cheesy grin

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bandits-attack-buharis-home-state/amp/
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Your messiah in security affairs has done it again. grin angry grin

I thought you said he would lead from the front. smiley wink cheesy grin

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bandits-attack-buharis-home-state/amp/
Doesnt mean I should have stuck with your messiah after seeing his own failures.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
Doesnt mean I should have stuck with your messiah after seeing his own failures.
Jonathan is not my messiah. I did not vote for him. Same cannot be said about you. You voted for Buhari because he is your messiah.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:

Your messiah to embark on a 20-day vacation trip to the UK. I hope you are travelling with him. cheesy grin grin shocked
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Your messiah to embark on a 20-day vacation trip to the UK. I hope you are travelling with him. cheesy grin grin shocked
Yours is in his village
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Jonathan is not my messiah. I did not vote for him. Same cannot be said about you. You voted for Buhari because he is your messiah.
I didnt vote in 2015 or 2019, but yes, I openly supported PMB in 2015 over GEJ. Even with what I know of PMB today, if we're sent back in time to 2015, I wouldnt still support GEJ's continuation; the only thing I'd do differently would be to abstain from the elections completely (like I did in 2019). I'd never reinforce or reward failure with continuity. Feel free to keep wailing in my mentions for your GEJ.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
I didnt vote in 2015 or 2019, but yes, I openly supported PMB in 2015 over GEJ. Even with what I know of PMB today, if we're sent back in time to 2015, I wouldnt still support GEJ's continuation; the only thing I'd do differently would be to abstain from the elections completely (like I did in 2019). I'd never reinforce or reward failure with continuity. Feel free to keep wailing in my mentions for your GEJ.

We have agreed that we both did not vote for Buhari and Jonathan.

Now, I want an honest truth from you.
Who is better between Jonathan and Buhari? Jonathan or Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
Yours is in his village
I don't have a man like me as a messiah.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

We have agreed that we both did not vote for Buhari and Jonathan.

Now, I want an honest truth from you.
Who is better between Jonathan and Buhari? Jonathan or Buhari?
Who gives a hoot who is better? Both are useless to me. Next please!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
Who gives a hoot who is better? Both are useless to me. Next please!
At least, one is more useless than the other.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by paramakina202: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
Soyinka has always been an intellectual fraud and a lying machine.
Remember he even called GEJ's wife a Hippoptamus.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

At least, one is more useless than the other.
No comments besides that I dont reward uselessness with tenure extension. No regrets giving another person the chance to try.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
No comments besides that I dont reward uselessness with tenure extension. No regrets giving another person the chance to try.
You regret it the same way sane Nigerians are regretting the colossal waste and damage you imposed on them. I have only one advice for you. Next time, learn to look before you leap.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

You regret it the same way sane Nigerians are regretting the colossal waste and damage you imposed on them. I have only one advice for you. Next time, learn to look before you leap.
A single strand of hair on my body doesnt feel bad about the decision made to boot out GEJ, despite that decision being what brought in the current mess. My decision was intact, and i stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
I hair on my body doesnt feel bad about the decision made to boot out GEJ.

I will not have issue with your kind if you had replaced Jonathan with a better candidate. Rather, you replaced him with the worst candidate and you are gloating over it. Do you have shame at all ? I hope you are enjoying your change angry grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
A single strand of hair on my body doesnt feel bad about the decision made to boot out GEJ, despite that decision being what brought in the current mess. My decision was intact, and i stand by it.
Then, you share in the blame (insecurity and poverty). May it never be well with those that put us in this calamity.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by airminem(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Yet with all those awards he still lie like a kid. Though that's a normal thing for every Yoruba man
This idiot, stop exposing your foolishness everywhere...... cretin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Then, you share in the blame (insecurity and poverty). May it never be well with those that put us in this calamity.
There was also calamitous insecurity in Nigeria under GEJ. That it didnt get to your doorsteps doesnt mean it didnt exist and that people didnt suffer from it. Right in the centre of Abuja, bombs were going off recklessly while the president was dancing away in campaign podiums in Kano. With the reign of terror then, it was only a matter of time before the bombs and suicide bombers would have hit Lagos, PH and other southern cities. If you choose to feign amnesia to that and claim the insecurity started in 2015, then sorry, not everyone suffers from your selective amnesia.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
RTR
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
There was also calamitous insecurity in Nigeria under GEJ. That it didnt get to your doorsteps doesnt mean it didnt exist and that people didnt suffer from it. Right in the centre of Abuja, bombs were going off recklessly while the president was dancing away in campaign podiums in Kano. With the reign of terror then, it was only a matter of time before the bombs and suicide bombers would have hit Lagos, PH and other southern cities. If you choose to feign amnesia to that and claim the insecurity started in 2015, then sorry, not everyone suffers from your selective amnesia.

I am not disputing your claim. So, you are the one who is the victim of the selective amnesia.

Nevertheless, it will not be well with those who brought this present disaster upon innocent Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

I am not disputing your claim. So, you are the one who is the victim of the selective amnesia.

Nevertheless, it will not be well with those who brought this present disaster upon innocent Nigerians.
It will never be well for those who despite already seeing the calamitous disaster which the last government was, still wanted to devilishly reward the calamity with continuity.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
It will never be well for those who despite already seeing the calamitous disaster which the last government was, still wanted to devilishly reward the calamity with continuity.
Amen. It will also not be well with those who brought this calamitous government upon innocent Nigerians. Kindly help us say amen if you are not complicit.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

Amen. It will also not be well with those who brought this calamitous government upon innocent Nigerians. Kindly help us say amen if you are not complicit.
I brought the govt yes, but I didnt know they would fail in terms of security so saying Amen is inconsequential. But for those who already knew the calamity which the other government was but still decided to sustain it, a special part of hell is reserved for y'all.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
I brought the govt yes, but I didnt know they would fail in terms of security so saying Amen is inconsequential. But for those who already knew the calamity which the other government was but still decided to sustain it, a special part of hell is reserved for y'all.
You don't want to be held responsible for your poor decision that has cost us fortune but you are blaming others for preferring to stick to a lesser evil. It seems you don't have shame like this devastating government.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Great2017:

You don't want to be held responsible for your poor decision that has cost us fortune but you are blaming others for preferring to stick to a lesser evil. It seems you don't have shame like this devastating government.
Lesser evil what? Lesser evil in terms of security? What're you talking about? People just sit in their villages and conclude on issues they know nothing about.

Yes bandits and herdsmen have been killing around Nigeria lately and everybody now finally feels the sting. But in the prime of bokoharam, do you know the thousands of people that were being killed everyday across the north east? Of course, a stitch in time saves nine; if those terrorist were contained in their prime, they wouldnt have degenerated into mushroom factions all over the country which we now refer to as bandits today.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
obailala:
Lesser evil what? Lesser evil in terms of security? What're you talking about? People just sit in their villages and conclude on issues they know nothing about.

Yes bandits and herdsmen have been killing around Nigeria lately and everybody now finally feels the sting. But in the prime of bokoharam, do you know the thousands of people that were being killed everyday across the north east? Of course, a stitch in time saves nine; if those terrorist were contained in their prime, they wouldnt have degenerated into mushroom factions all over the country which we now refer to as bandits today.
Give me figures, then, we can discuss. No figure means you are not sure of what you are saying. How did you arrive at the prime of Boko Haram? Kindly support it with measurable evidence
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Qatar2022: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
airminem:
This idiot, stop exposing your foolishness everywhere...... cretin
Yoruba's is good at barking like dogs so I'm not surprise

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.