Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari (43529 Views)

Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Dengoh(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
The report Reno mentioned here says " President-elect". Saying Nigerian should forgive Buhari's past after election doesn't mean Soyinka supported him to power. Leave Prof alone abeg.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by LZAA: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
JONSYN7154:
The Afonjas can not keep to his word.

That's how all of 'em are.

Let me go and hang myself at the gallow before they'll come for my HEAD
They mine graves too o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by HustlePro: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Built2last:

What you don't understand is the power of influence. Prof is well respected. Every statement he makes carry influence on his followers.

Saying we should forgive Buhari in an election year is an endorsement which will influence many who hitherto wouldn't have voted Buhari
you are right. It's that influence that made politically naive people like us voice in support in 2015.

I fell for all of it, especially when I say Adeboye, Soyinka and Co aligning... I felt they must be right because of the image of them that I had in my mind... Which is upright and dignified men of the society... I didn't know they were mere opportunist.., greedy ones
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by babsbolad: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Buhari was addressed as the "president - elect" in the paper Reno posted. Professor Wole Soyinka might have not endorsed him or showed him any form of support during his campaign, but according to that statement, he only accepted him and the fact that he has already won the election, then what else than to congratulate him and appealed to Nigerians to forget his past. Of course, he could have done the same if Goodluck Jonathan had won.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by VULCAN(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Someone with a much higher IQ than you.

helinues:
This Reno too dey think too much of himself.

Who dah hell is he?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Great2017: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
obailala:
Given Nigeria's political structure, there were only 2 candidates from the only 2 serious political parties at the time. Also given the horrible security situation at the time, and the sheer incompetence of the last govt in handling the insecurity, it clearly seemed like the only pragmatic choice to try a new hand. A lot of people clearly forget how boko haram was releasing bombs almost every other week even in the centre of Abuja. That needed to be checked, and that endeared many to the idea of trying a new option who was at least seen as ex-military.

So yes, the new hand may have failed today, but given the situation at the time, I feel absolutely no regrets for my decision at the time to boot out the former guy and try something different.

Your kind is the reason Nigeria is irredeemable. Even Professor Soyinka is now denying ever supporting this misfit.

I cannot share an organisation with someone who would rather base critical decisions on nothing. Your choice of Buhari over Jonathan was not on competence. Buhari invalidates any semblance of competency.You just wanted something not Jonathan. Whether the person is insane or not is none of your concern. This is nothing but f**lishness.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by IfnobeGod20: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mr. Man, did you read what Reno Omokri posted? The message of forgive Buhari was said after Buhari had been declared winner of the election. The news said, president-elect. You people will not verify issue before jumping like frog up and down. Reno Omokri just make some people look silly.
Built2last:

What you don't understand is the power of influence. Prof is well respected. Every statement he makes carry influence on his followers.

Saying we should forgive Buhari in an election year is an endorsement which will influence many who hitherto wouldn't have voted Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Ideegee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Whatever he said was after the man became elected.

Read the report again, it says: president-elect.

He didn't say vote for the man.

There's a lotta difference.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Classickj:

And has the bombing and killing stop
Was the bombing stopping under Jonathan?... Obviously you're saying this cos you never experienced it nor had a loved one who was a victim.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by oyebolaidris: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Laggafin:

Hey u.. don't let ur slippery hands put you behind bars forever.. if I mention the name of my dad to you.. ud poo in your pants and delete urself from this forum.. Be guided

What is this one saying? Abegi pack well jor! Empty bowl
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by CloudWalker: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You are fool to think am Igbo, your obsession with Igbos will be your downfall.
Shut up. It is the mpurimiri you're taking that is disturbing you.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by IfnobeGod20: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
VULCAN:
Someone with a much higher IQ than you.

[/b]
Reno Omokri with higher IQ. No wonder he turns you people to zombies. Go back and read what Reno Omokri posted. It was after Buhari had been declared winner that Wole Soyinka asked people to forgive Buhari.
Reno Omokri has not seen it fit to show us where Wole Soyinka asked people to vote or he canvass for vote for him. You and Reno Omokri are in the same low IQ.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Akuruoulo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

See hypocrisy.

You do not want people to talk any how about your dad but you can abused and attacked others grandpa?

You need to remove the logs in your eyes first before accusing others

If I be cultism na waiting soyinka do for Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by obailala(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Great2017:

Your kind is the reason Nigeria is irredeemable. Even Professor Soyinka is now denying ever supporting this misfit.

I cannot share an organisation with someone who would rather base critical decisions on nothing. Your choice of Buhari over Jonathan was not on competence. Buhari invalidates any semblance of competency.You just wanted something not Jonathan. Whether the person is insane or not is none of your concern. This is nothing but f**lishness.
No, your type is the reason Nigeria has been irredeemable since 1960; electing, promoting and elongating the reign of useless leaders over and over again on the most flimsy excuses. Can you tell me one damn reason why Jonathan deserved a second tenure?

If you had ever lost a loved one to terrorist attacks in Abuja and watched as the then president was so incompetent and nonchalant about it, you wouldnt be here calling those who chose to try something else (an exmilitary man) "foolish".

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by putin2: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Given a nonsense person noble , he has not contributed anything to Nigeria .
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Joshmelly: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello Good people of Nairaland,
I am a man of 39 yrs with a family of three..I need a driving job asap to cater for my kids and be able to pay off my rent which expired months ago . I reside in abule Egba Lagos and have been driving for 17yrs. I graduated from the Polytechnic of ibadan ..It could be Uber or public/ private in as much it goes a long way to put food on the table and be supportive of my wife's food and catering business.
I can be reached via ochukoisme@gmail.com
07067415021 .. God bless !!
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Joshmelly: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hello Good people of Nairaland,
I am a man of 39 yrs with a family of three..I need a driving job asap to cater for my kids and be able to pay off my rent which expired months ago . I reside in abule Egba Lagos and have been driving for 17yrs. I graduated from the Polytechnic of ibadan ..It could be Uber or public/ private in as much it goes a long way to put food on the table and be supportive of my wife's food and catering business.
I can be reached via ochukoisme@gmail.com
07067415021 .. God bless !!
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by kenchop: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
CAPTAIN HOOK CAN'T EVEN STAND BY HIS WORD. THANK GOD THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by ajl: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
Nobody should apologize for supporting a particular candidate. No be him fault sey buhari mess up

Don't mind them. That mean most of the voters in the 2019 election also have to apologize.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Vikynas: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
The man is a cultist that's why he never kept his words
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tesppidd: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

[s]So you want to use covid19 as an excuse for the failure right....

Well, every honest and discerning Nigerian knew Buhari was a failure as at 2016

Please leave covid19 out off this... That dumb excuse is not marketable at all[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by DispatcherLagos: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:

Honourable yet we don't know his name. Has he contested for ordinary councilor before? What impact has he made towards the development of this country?

When Soyinka and others were fighting for the betterment of this country, where was your dad?
How exactly did Soyinka fight for the betterment of this country? Oh I forgot, by pioneering the first cult/occult group in Nigeria and is still bankrolling them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tesppidd: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
TAGf:

[s]If you have nothing meaningful to say, just shut up.. Are you still comparing Jonathan's governance to this total failure. The energy you used to protest during Jonathan's era why don't you channel it to another protest against this failed and evil government. The insecurity propaganda you used against Jonathan, tell me if it has not leveled up to over 1000% [/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tesppidd: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Verysmart101:

[s]Mr man Buhari is a total disaster.Jonathan wasn't perfect but he is a million times better than this disaster u voted into power.Wat Reno is doing is also wat APC did to Jonathan when he was in power and it's wat is called opposition.Have u forgotten how u people shut down ojota when feul was 125,Kero 80 gas 150? Now feul is 165,diesel #650,kero 650,gas #700 now where are all d ojota people? Tell me who mumu pass in this country[/s]?
Oya goan put Jonathan lets see.

Its 2022 already stop wailing about Jonathan.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by tesppidd: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
obailala:
No, your type is the reason Nigeria has been irredeemable since 1960; electing, promoting and elongating the reign of useless leaders over and over again on the most flimsy excuses. Can you tell me one damn reason why Jonathan deserved a second tenure?

If you had ever lost a loved one to terrorist attacks in Abuja and watched as the then president was so incompetent and nonchalant about it, you wouldnt be here calling those who chose to try something else (an exmilitary man) "foolish".
Dont mind those goats.

If you tell them now; "May your life be exactly the way Jonathan ran Nigeria, they will all log out and run away"
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Pojaay(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
plusfield:
Wole Soyinka is not and has never been a man of his words. Believe him at your own peril. This is the man who told the world that if Trump becomes the president of the United States, he would publicly tear his US passport. Till date, who has seen him do so.
He’s a Yoruba man, what then do you expect of him? To be speaking grammar upandan, na only thing em sabi
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Gwan2(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
obailala:
Given Nigeria's political structure, there were only 2 candidates from the only 2 serious political parties at the time. Also given the horrible security situation at the time, and the sheer incompetence of the last govt in handling the insecurity, it clearly seemed like the only pragmatic choice to try a new hand. A lot of people clearly forget how boko haram was releasing bombs almost every other week even in the centre of Abuja. That needed to be checked, and that endeared many to the idea of trying a new option who was at least seen as ex-military.

So yes, the new hand may have failed today, but given the situation at the time, I feel absolutely no regrets for my decision at the time to boot out the former guy and try something different.

You said it all. Unlike you, I wanted the government of GEJ replaced, but I never voted for PMB. Subconsciously, I knew the only option aside GEJ is/was PMB, but I never thought it was worth my vote.

I endured serious accusations and conceited hatred amongst many of my suppose friends for having such a contrary opinion, especially when it was more like a Christian and Moslem contest.

To make matters worse, some openly and subtly wished me and my likes evil and bad luck, just to chastise and justify their opinion over mine and my ilks. For me, I supported the replacement of GEJ administration because of obvious ills which you highlighted. Now to all this partisan folks, please don’t come here and ask me how far now, since GEJ is out….like someone said earlier, hindsight is a tool used by cowards for hubris.

Lastly, I have blocked those idiot.s that keep themselves updated with my progress, just to spite me for the decision I made not to support GEJ continuity. One dey always obvious my milestone without any applaud or felicitation…because to his disappointment, it didn’t turn out the way he thought…I don block that one tey tey
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Reno is a fool.

His supporters are more than that.

Truly
How can a responsible man come out just like that without checking the details of his so called evidence, he was in a hurry to criticize a person that is more intelligent than the most inteligent person in his clan

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by Classickj(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
obailala:
Was the bombing stopping under Jonathan?... Obviously you're saying this cos you never experienced it nor had a loved one who was a victim.
So why did ur bubu promise to stop the killing instead it has gotten worse

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari by richie240: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
tesppidd:
Reno is a fool.

His supporters are more than that.
Truth thou sayest!
Despite that, even if he had said so b4 d election when has it even become a sin to support any candidate

____________________ ______________

Lolz.....'herporogy' kee una dia!
Your grandfathers that masterminded d decimation of the military and political leaders of d north, west and Midwest in 1966 (whilst protecting theirs) dt led us to where we are now, have they , their children or granchikdren ever tendered any 'herporogy'?

If a tear u 'five' u go see stars!
cool
[s]
SIMONEKPA7:
Soyinka should be used as a case study of average Afonja..... They speak from both sides of the mouth. To clear himself from the mess he should apologize to Nigerians
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.