Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60639 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bashtee09(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning, I know it's wrong doing this but I need help buying food for Ramadan, I have being fasting on empty stomach before band my body can't take it anymore, please anything at all will go a long way
2056748154 Uba
Allah will bless us all
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by merits(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Damn!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Padipadi(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in Ado Ekiti that I have to start from somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

lmao with somewhereing his head

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by itsene: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Bartender in Gombe?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Akpacha(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Why u come cover the number, u for leave it let us call them, we need the job. If u know how much some teacher takes home, u would cry for them.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Una don chop belleful. If owu hold you and you no get mind to steal, you go run the job take hold body.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennybuhari: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
They mean $15,000
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by sylve11: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:
He should have employed his family member

Abi na cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2022
With the way the NYSC office looks does the advertiser really deserve much blame?

That is just how Nigeria is happening to the people of Gombe.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Springboot: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Bartenders in Nigeria survive on tips, their salary is usually nothing to write home about

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by garriAndsugar: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2022
15k is enough for the average northener..
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Tell me why someone's daughter wouldn't venture into prostitution, when u can get more than 15k with 3days of edging few customers

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by EmemObong03: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
OP, you would have shown his phone number so that he can hear from the elders directly
grin grin angry
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Connected1: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2022
That's Slavery Abeg

Nonsense.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Saviourfresh: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2022
This is pure slavery and exploitation!
Wickedness at its peak!
He should employ his family members.
Rubbish!

I am available for writing Jobs.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
That employer is heartless. He won't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Abudu2000(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Off course hotel jobs don't allow for breaks but u have a room to stay in. That's what u get when u refuse to use ur head and go self employed.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
You and your friends should gather together and arrange general beating for the the man .it is a pure wickedness..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SILVERLINES: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Job seekers don suffer in this bubu contree

Still still people go rush for this job at least make e be say hope there, kpata kpata make Dem take comot for house for morning.

Some of you who never search for jobs in this country does not know the plight of a job seeker. There was a time in my life wey go just bath comot for house in the morning and I no no where I dae go, naso so I go just dae Waka for street like mad man no direction just looking for jobs. I don Waka enta construction site follow carry blocks at list make I chop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2022
A complete slavery.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Most of us are underemployed in this country, the supply of labour exceeds the demand for labour, you will still see people that will rush it and he will even interview them cheesy. If people can be called for interview before they can get a job as a laundry man, then you can imagine.

The first job I got as a teacher after I finished from nysc, they paid me 15k in a primary school, I humbly accepted it, today I look back and I really thankGod.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Shadysen: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2022
folake4u:
Some employers of labour don't have the fear of God. angry
15k these days can be spent under 1week or less, if someone isn't careful.
one week is damn much this time
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Gentlevip: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2022
Willful charity hhhh
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by MrSensor(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:

sense of humor bro

That was supposed to be a jokee
mind your jokes because one day your jokes can land you in a coffin. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Raph82(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2022
U for put the advertiser's number there now, make I call am and ask am question. Shey na dat kind job he do gather money to set up a bar?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by seyz91(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2022
If you read the thread well you would notice jigawa there
.i see no point in you mentioning lagos again undecided
Kiddogarcia:
Everyone wants to ride on the sorry state of the nation and pile people into more misery,I'm sure this is not Lagos tho.
Na we be your plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nadeol: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Caption should have been "SLAVE WANTED FOR URGENT EMPLOYMENT"
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Carparts888(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
That's 500 naira daily for 30days.

Even if it comes with accomdation and feeding, its still small

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Obansy112(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Modern Slavery
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Caseless: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by kelspinall(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / First Bank Strategic Recruitment / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.