Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60634 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Violiner(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
When I worked in de choice fast food asaba
We were expected to sign in before 6:30am...so by 6am you should b on your way to work,then we close by 9pm,which b4 9:30pm we'll still be cleaning up,they promised us staff lunch oo,but their proposed lunch comes by 6pm something 7pm or 8pm�
The worst part was at the end of the month I was paid 4k
The told us that the agents that employed us took 5k frm our 20k salary�then how 4k cum originate as my salary?�
At d end of the month I just carry their shirt put inside nylon bag,go meet manager give am� anywhere you see fast food workers respect Dem���� slavery

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Just one-word answer
"SLAVERY"
Besides, the prospective employee will use almost half of the money to take care of himself when he starts experiencing bouts of pain and the likes

All your threads are about rape

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

What year was that? The man get mind o... May we not get evil offers...

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Geesaintagape: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
More than slavery.
Most at times the salary will be cut short for one flimsy reason.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Bacteriologist(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rickmann:

And the funny this is secondary school leavers are still dying to get degrees while graduated are pouring out on a daily...

Majority of people just follow the crowd in Nigeria. Few people actually think things through.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by olowo1930: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
How long can the company grow when ones life time is buried in his presence.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Testimony1988(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmmm, this is slavery, better one sells pure water than go for the job.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by toyini1234(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
KingLennon:
People will still apply and pray to get the job. The unemployment rate in Nigeria is sickening.

I hope u know why boys bomb the internet now

let me be your apprentice
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Ijaya123: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Op, why did you cover the phone number? Do you know I might be interested and want to contact the number? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
respect80:
Las las, being a graduate in 9ja is as useless as having a pennis.
Imagine him posting it close to where corpers can see it.
God will punish all this evil "start from somewhere" employers who confine graduates to jobs that they won't even have the time to apply for a better job or attend other job interviews they apply for online.
Don't be surprised when month ends and you start hearing stories "like market no dey this month at all." He may even pay you the 15k in installment and maybe on the 9th before you get your previous month salary so that you will not come and run away cheesy
Nonsense and ingredients.

Hmmmmnnnn
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by akoko11: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I experience similar thing, he offered me 10k per month. I told him I will get back to him, men I japa.

Restructure Nigeria Now

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Karleb(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bacteriologist:

Majority of people just follow the crowd in Nigeria. Few people actually think things through.

What would you rather have them do?

It's easier to become free from shackles of poverty as a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Omicron007: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicron007:

Funny enough, I saw your Birthday Pictures on my friends WhatsApp status all over.

Nawao.
What batch are you bro?

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by IbileIfe: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Many of the employers in NIgeria who prefer cheap labour and half educated employees are evil and wicked cultists. And majority of them attend white garment churches

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by loyaltygame(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmm
Some still pay 8k per month
Monday to Saturday
6am to 10 pm
I have seen it here in Benin city.
This life....
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Omicron007: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

What batch are you bro?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:
Sad reality is that... you'll be amazed at the numbers of applicants... Nigeria is a F-up country.

By the way, free 2 1xbet odds

4UBFD
Lemme knack 1k on top
Hope no be village you dey carry me go so Sha
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Omicron007: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by boxypane(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ma shares my testimony.
Had an experience during NYSC in Kogi then, while serving at the Min. of Agric, a staff approached me n my colleagues that he needed a couple to tutor his wards, I told him 20k per month, this man just looked me straight in the eye say I should be glad if he offers me 5k, and moreover, I cant get a job of more than 15k after service.
I just quite dey look the man like what...
4 years down the line now, I have a beautiful wife, a house, 2 cars, etc... The man still dey waka town with the same bike I knew him with.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
This one good na.. I actually worked as a bar man at mko stadium in Abeokuta to pay my school fees during my uni days. Monday to Sunday. No off. 10k monthly
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by sicily4u: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
And after that someone will tell u that 10k can't cook a good pot of stew
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by AmGreat1234: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
E go shock you sey many people go still apply for the job
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
taking advantage of the Unemployment
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
If I had to pick such job as an applicant, it's primarily to wreck the employer: I will "create" an opportunity to loot him dry. I will do that by consistent patronage from a singular supplier until I gain his trust as a potential credit-worthy. I will then order a huge supply, then collect the money from my boss then vanish.
I will make sure I cripple his business. You can't suffer me and go scot-free. Nonsense!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Youngwiz71(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

hahahaaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / First Bank Strategic Recruitment / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.