Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,583 members, 7,801,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60583 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by oxygeng: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:
undecided
sense go kill you this time.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by PointZerom: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

No wonder Yahoo plenty

Imagine ₦500 per day for food, transport fare, and accommodation

Even coparate beggers will get pass 15k in a month.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Zulu2022: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Mk 30k minimum wage de refuse,youth nd graduate fight fr ur unborn kids nd weak old elderly ones,de refuse..wetin concern me,no be street niggaz way get brain now dey
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
No rest day. Poor pay. Suicide
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by winner37(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
How can a person be working from 9am to 10pm and fro mondays to sundays no break what a tips of 15k hmmm i think is more than a salvery, is the act of murder and a crime to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Mooh247: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2022
PointZerom:

I swear... All those urgent 2k girls begging on WhatsApp even get more
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by simplesearch: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Owners of bar joints know there is practically no godly person that will work in such a place, and so most if not all who would venture to do so are potential thief. It therefore means that a tender can make as much as their salary even within a week. So no need of paying too much salary, since they'll end up making much more than that at the end of the month.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by dododawa1: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
PointZerom:

is corporate not coparate, YORUBA man.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by duduade: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Even agbero job with all hin stress
Still dey pay gan pass this slave job
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Adakintroy: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Its all relative its not slavery. Make una non de form for here. Some can manage with that. Others cant.

Aside some can't believe how you survive On half a million a month.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by house10s2: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
i spent 5k yesterday i still dont know wat i bought

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
That is slavery sorry, besides, you need three free days, at least Saturday and Sunday and maybe Friday or any other day, it should be a shift job.

With your free time, you have time for yourself, and you can learn a skill, or apply for better jobs.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
May be the bar owner wants to know the serious minded people who have the interest of the bar at heart. Some things are psychological
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SeriouslySense(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
i doubt it, that is not the way of knowing who is serious.

SAYEDADAMADAMS:
May be the bar owner wants to know the serious minded people who have the interest of the bar at heart. Some things are psychological

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Johnsown1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's a modern day slavery.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by emmyluizzz: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
who cover the guy number
make who na give me his contact
I want tell am something
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by hotseat: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man!

THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by DaveHarry(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by BigDawsNet: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
oxygeng:
sense go kill you this time.

"Common sense is seeing things as they are; and doing things as they ought to be."
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by pansophist(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
The lower the pay, the more humiliating the job will be. Anyone that actually apply for that job would be someone that will tolerate slave-like treatment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Omicron007: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by pacespot(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some employers are wicked o, in this economy in which I took N16k to the market, after buying a pair of jean trousers, i put my hand in the pocket again, the pocket said make i try next time cheesy.

N15k is not even enough to buy a good shoe these days

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Lightorder: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why conceal his mobile number. Senseless fellows like this should be called out so that atleast, 35% of the object he parades as brain would be repaired
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by DaveHarry(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rickmann:

And the funny this is secondary school leavers are still dying to get degrees while graduated are pouring out on a daily...
True. Sometimes I even wonder when I picture the height most Nigerians have attained when it comes to ignorance. Waste all their life-saving on school and not bother about learning a skill. Days of education is the key don pass. The employers maybe just want people to realise that, that's why these kinds of vacancy ads. Trust Nigerians they still won't learn. Ignorant bunch!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by deji17: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
It appears that someone just used the NYSC sign board to post his adverts.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by DaveHarry(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
Which kind yeye interest be that. Somewhere you have not worked before; have interest to do what?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by slimmoney(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
15k wey no reach some people drink beer nd chop fish for one sitting.
folake4u:
Some employers of labour don't have the fear of God. angry
15k these days can be spent under 1week or less, if someone isn't careful.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by SpaceAngel: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
embarassed
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by derecho(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
I'm not even looking at the paltry sum.
I thought Alcohol is Haram in Islam and Gombe is one of the Sharia states?
Abi na wetin bartender dey do?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by slimmoney(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
all this kind work plenty for abj, every evening u still jam those girls doing the job at lungu's for day break.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Odewaleadesoye, How come I never jam you for Bolari?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.