Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60636 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by PericomaNwankwo: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
People are taking less sef for this naija. Someone said cant happen in Lagos.
There are so many of such in Lagos too.
Was seeking for a sales girl 2yrs ago, a graduate applied (I knew her within the neighborhood, but never knew she was even in sch not to mention graduate). I humbly turned her down and gave her tips on how to develop herself for a better opportunity than working for me as a sales girl.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by EmmaLege: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

No wonder Yahoo plenty

Imagine ₦500 per day for food, transport fare, and accommodation

why yahoo no go plenty when country hard angry angry angry
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by respect80(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rickmann:

And the funny this is secondary school leavers are still dying to get degrees while graduated are pouring out on a daily...

E choke bro
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
seyz91:
If you read the thread well you would notice jigawa there
.i see no point in you mentioning lagos again undecided
you interpreted wrongly bro,I never saw the jigawa nor gombe part tho.
I'll never put tribalism into my sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by OFFICIAL336: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

This shows the level of poverty in Yoruba land. This is the reality on ground, not the rigged Nigeria Bureau of Statistics lies.

NBS is just deceiving Yorubas
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Trojan8(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
respect80:
Las las, being a graduate in 9ja is as useless as having a pennis.
Imagine him posting it close to where corpers can see it.
God will punish all these evil "start from somewhere" employers who confine graduates to jobs that they won't even have the time to apply for a better job or attend other job interviews they apply for online.
Don't be surprised when month ends and you start hearing stories "like market no dey this month at all." He may even pay you the 15k in installments and maybe on the 9th before you get your previous month salary so that you will not come and run away cheesy
Nonsense and ingredients.

Rest!

No where in that post was the job reserved for a graduate.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Olusharp(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

lol... What year was this... Served in Ado Ekiti too
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by illicit(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Olusharp:
lol... What year was this... Served in Ado Ekiti too

Served in Osun

The year was 201?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
neonly:
Der a new joint in Bonny island last year dat d useless man was paying 10k for month time duration was from 9am to 2am in d night monday to Monday no rest I felt pity for people working der honestly they usually beg customers for money each time they come
D day militant cane to kidnap d man ehh d rest na hmmmmm
abi, thank u for d reminder. Me sef pity peeps wey work dia. E better say make I push sand o!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Olusharp(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
illicit:

Served in Osun

The year was 2019
oh ok...same year
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by respect80(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Trojan8:

Rest!

No where in that post was the job reserved for a graduate.

I saw this job advert at NYSC Zonal Office in Gombe. About 10 copies were pasted on the wall.
Rest dear!
I said it was pasted where corpers could see it.
No where in my post did I said the job was reserved for graduate.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
a bartender makes most of their money on TIPS, so i see nothing wrong with this ad/salary...
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

Lemme knack 1k on top
Hope no be village you dey carry me go so Sha
grin no fear, My games dey sure by God grace.
I dey get at worse 5 winning in a week, 2 odds daily
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Psalmspsalms: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
neonly:
Der a new joint in Bonny island last year dat d useless man was paying 10k for month time duration was from 9am to 2am in d night monday to Monday no rest I felt pity for people working der honestly they usually beg customers for money each time they come
D day militant cane to kidnap d man ehh d rest na hmmmmm
are u also in bonny island? I'm staying along abalambie road
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by BRATISLAVA: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Gombe State is probably a very cheap place to live.

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin no fear, My games dey sure by God grace.
I dey get at worse 5 winning in a week, 2 odds daily
I don stake am already, praying for greenland.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

I don stake am already, praying for greenland.
OK, let's fold hands and pray...

If e enter na my 5th winnings for the week cool
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by neonly: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

are u also in bonny island? I'm staying along abalambie road

Nope I just came for a contract am back in Lagos now sha
I would have loved to share d joint name but??
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Rickmann: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:

sense of humor bro

That was supposed to be a jokee

Oh! grin
Don't mind me bro...didnt sense that
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by DANIEL5050(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
I once did a similar job back then in Lokoja. I was paid 12k monthly, though I was making extra cash as a sharp guy lol
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Aaay: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Slavery
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
BobbieZion:

All the chicks wey dey sell for joints for Abj wey I dey see everywhere. Na N10,000 - 12,000,dey collect.

Shebi they are all Northerners?

Your name is garri and sugar and yet u think say u get level.....
They charge 20k for pekus in Abuja
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Padipadi:
Slave Agency gaskiya.
Last Bullet
That's Gombe o. A Sharia state looking for a bartender. Will alcohol not be sold in that bar?
Bunch of oloriburuku Islamic extremists living in hell & ending up in hell!
Will you shut up
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

OK, let's fold hands and pray...

If e enter na my 5th winnings for the week cool
I don reach village like this embarassed
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

I don reach village like this embarassed
Lol, Dortmund ruined it bro... My first loss for the week
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

Lol, Dortmund ruined it bro... My first loss for the week
Na wa o
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

Na wa o
I seem to have badluck whenever I make games public...

Tomorrow is another day
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

I seem to have badluck whenever I make games public...

Tomorrow is another day
I was afraid of that dortmund, I wanted to remove it and play ov 0.5 ht

And that mumu julian brandt enter score like say dem send am.

Main while they're about ruining all my tickets and ov2.5
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

I was afraid of that dortmund, I wanted to remove it and play ov 0.5 ht

And that mumu julian brandt enter score like say dem send am.

Main while they're about ruining all my tickets and ov2.5
Very pathetic...

You have other tickets? I don't stake more than one game daily... To minimize lost and maximize gain
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

Very pathetic...

You have other tickets? I don't stake more than one game daily... To minimize lost and maximize gain
Yeah
Seems you're a high staker, the highest I play is 1k oh, I'll have to rebet it with 500 tomorrow.
I'm thinking of staking bayern and celtic to score ov 2.5 goals tomorrow, how do you see it?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

Yeah
Seems you're a high staker, the highest I play is 1k oh, I'll have to rebet it with 500 tomorrow.
I'm thinking of staking bayern and celtic to score ov 2.5 goals tomorrow, how do you see it?
I only stick to 2 options that works for me.
X under 15mins
And
2nd half highest score

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / First Bank Strategic Recruitment / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.