Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) (60631 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Offpoint1:

I only stick to 2 options that works for me.
X under 15mins
And
2nd half highest score
These are the only options you play?
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by MARYIAN(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
"SLAVERY"!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennyflipy:

These are the only options you play?
Yeah, this way my losses are at the barest minimum
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Psalmspsalms: 5:58am On Apr 09, 2022
neonly:

Nope I just came for a contract am back in Lagos now sha I would have loved to share d joint name but??
I am actually a Corp member there that's why I asked.
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by HRMK: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2022
HOW CAN U BLV SUCH A TRASH?ITS NOT TRUE BUT ONE OF THOSE APRIL FOOL POSTERS THAT ARE YET TO BE REMOVED FROM BILLBOARDS!
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by bennyflipy(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Offpoint1:

Yeah, this way my losses are at the barest minimum
Quote me when you book the game
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2022
bennyflipy:

OK
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Rockeet: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2022
A new international consultancy firm needs Company Representatives in their affiliate offices across Nigeria.
Interview will be online
Qualifications;
OND HND/BSC (SSCE holder with experience in Marketing can also apply)
Bold and fluent.
Salary; N50,000 with bonus for monthly performance.
If interested, please send your CV to 5seasconsults@gmail.com
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by Offpoint1: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
bennyflipy:

1xbet EJARD

Sportybet BCC9REU9

Goodluck
Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by anonimi: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
illicit:
When I finished serving

A man offered me a 5k job in his startup, Ado Ekiti, that I have to start from somewhere and that his company is going somewhere

I felt like "somewhereing" his head for him

Was that before or after Bubu scattered our economy

1 Like

Re: Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) by anonimi: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
dollynnn:
Just one-word answer
"SLAVERY"
Besides, the prospective employee will use almost half of the money to take care of himself when he starts experiencing bouts of pain and the likes

The businessman had better have serious internal control measures, otherwise he will be losing money like kilode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This A Scam? / First Bank Strategic Recruitment / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.