Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (32135 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Azumagcc(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Get an Ozone generator. It will clear all infections in few days.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Testimony1988(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Go to another clinic for a test.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by vince96w2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
if the cultute shows staph make the guy rest no need to waiste money on antibiotics..no need
need dey oo.. he will spend on antibiotics if not it will affect his system
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nueel: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omo. This lab de whine your nipple o... They are different things entirely. How can first result show Ecoli,,, next one come show Staph aureus... Tell the person to explain to you what happened o...cos the result doesn't look valid with this submission.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
nairaman66:
Most medical lab equipment are laced with those two bacterias!! Especially Staph!!!! Try to get another test elsewhere and compare results!
Exactly my next planned action.
I want to run a test in two other laboratory before my next step
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Idamond:
you see chioma u say na skin to skin,

you see ima obong u say na skin to skin,

you see temidayo u say na skin to skin,

you see Efe you say na skin to skin,

you see Aisha atiku u say na skin to skin,

you see Nigerian girls u say na skin to skin because rema sing am for song..

skin to skin...

my brother as far as na skin to skin anything fit change to STD..

Receive sense, E.Coli and Staphylococcus can't contracted through sex alone. Nigerian mentality, you can get them through toilet and other means
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Freelane33(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Read my topics and do it by yourself
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Angy55:

And who told you staph is only gotten via sex?
I just tire for Nigerian mentality
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Freelane33(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Angy55(f): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

I just tire for Nigerian mentality

Even the E-coli is not an STI. Oh! Most Nigerians have a long way to go.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by lomprico(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

The two bacteria looks alike, it's probably the first test was a wrong diagnoses
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Do you still urinate frequently. Also was your blood sugar checked? E Coli and staph are 2 totally different micro organisms

I still urinate above normal some days but not too much. Yes my blood sugar was normal
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by ifinger: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Guy which kind hospital u de visit?, E coli in urine sample? That is a lie ecoli can only be found if their is faecal contermination of your urine !! Staphylococcus aureus are found on normal skin , it can only cause u problem if they are exposed to blood or ur immunity is weak ! Dat so called clinic is a suspect they might have eaten ur money

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by santos123(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nkpitime:
iti is only methicillin staphylococcus aureus that is resistance to some antibiotics other antibiotics can therapeutic effect just visit hospital you dont have to be panic staphylococcus aureus is an opportunistic pathogen maybe when you have broken skin or mucus membrane is as part of the normal micro flora found in the body , there is every tendency to detect staphylococcus aureus in a faulty lab procedure stop being panic over staphylococcus aureus is part of us
what are the symptoms please?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mogajunior(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
Hmm.
Staph is bad,its just like hiv..it keeps resisting antiniotics...antibiotics can no longer treat staph..research about mms...miracle mineral solition by jim hobble..i used it for something it worked..i pray it works for u
.but u will have to research on how tp use it as they are diff protocol for diff ailment..just check online if u can get it..not the supliments..the supplements dont work..cuz u activate waite 3sec..add water.waite 5 min

Drink
.every one hr
.it is well.good luck
I have heard about the MMS. Please how safe is it and how can I get it?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Afokesco(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Receive sense, E.Coli and Staphylococcus can't contracted through sex alone. Nigerian mentality, you can get them through toilet and other means

you are right....you can get e coli by sharing same bed with the infected person..toilet... wearing same clothes with the person
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mogajunior(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
Lemme clear you on this...

I work in a research lab as a scientist, normally humans have E.coli and staph in the body, they're contained in the body flora of humans..

It can get worse when it enters the blood stream then it can grow into a bacteria, go for proper check up bro

E.coli may have healed, or they didn't detect staph as well
Is there a reliable treatment for staph?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Afokesco(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Freelane33 post=111774930][/quote] what's the name of the Yoruba helb
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Savagery101: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnnn FAKE ASS NIGGA ALWAYS GETTIN HIGH ON HIS OWN SUPPLY
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to learn
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sotall(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:
Lemme clear you on this...

I work in a research lab as a scientist, normally humans have E.coli and staph in the body, they're contained in the body flora of humans..

It can get worse when it enters the blood stream then it can grow into a bacteria, go for proper check up bro

E.coli may have healed, or they didn't detect staph as well

Which kain lab you dey work?

Please write the address here so the lab can be closed down by the government for employing quack personnel.

How can someone who works in a medical lab write this your statement?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
sotall:

Which kain lab you dey work?

Please write the address here so the lab can be closed down by the government for employing quack personnel.

How can someone who works in a medical lab write this your statement?

Imagine a fellow, who would rather remain stupid and dumb than learn... Internet isn't only for chatting and making stupid jokes online, google about important things as well, goodbye kid!
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sotall(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:

Imagine a fellow, who would rather remain stupid and dumb than learn... Internet isn't only for chatting and making stupid jokes online, google about important things as well, goodbye kid!

Mumu like you!

Just go back to your post and see the ignorance you spewed on here.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
sotall:

Mumu like you!

Just go back to your post and see the ignorance you spewed on here.

Lemme tutor you on this, fool... Your normal body flora contains 1000 microbiota which E.coli and Staph is amongst them, ..staph can get severe when you're not being careful with your health and when it enters your bloodstream it becomes an infectious disease which you can contract anywhere...only if you know what Body flora is....punk!
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sotall(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:

Lemme tutor you on this, fool... Your normal body flora contains 1000 microbiota which E.coli and Staph is amongst them, ..staph can get severe when you're not being careful with your health and when it enters your bloodstream it becomes an infectious disease which you can contract anywhere...only if you know what Body flora is....punk!

Ode!

Seems you haven't seen the ignorance you spewed in your other statement.

That E. coli and staph will get into the blood stream and grow into bacteria

This kain of statement coming from someone that works in a medical laboratory.

I give up on Nigeria's education.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
sotall:

Ode!

cheesy. Imbêcile I don't argue with scrap pickers , use internet to learn the difference between bacteria and infection, your reasoning is below standard, don't drag me down to your level of illiteracy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by LLiKYekoba: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
nairaman66:
Most medical lab equipment are laced with those two bacterias!! Especially Staph!!!! Try to get another test elsewhere and compare results!

Expantiate please, which of the equipments? Is it the Petri dish, microscope, or universal containers?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
sotall:

Ode!

You probably don't know what microbiota is... Ask google whether Staph is a bacteria or infection and blame your parents for not sending you to school

cheesy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by PROPHETmichael: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Go on play store and download Drsavealife app. A qualified medical personnel will respond to you etc

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mogajunior:
I have heard about the MMS. Please how safe is it and how can I get it?
personal research try protocol 1000..check YouTube videos..but how to get it now will be an issue..I was lucky to get mine via Amazon..its very safe.it comes in pair..the first bottle is the mms..the second is the activator or citric acid..to every one drop of mms add a corresponding drop of the activator..waite for 30 sec..the colour turns opaque after 30 sec add water..waite for 5 min then drink ..do this everyone hr..8 times a day..in 2 weeks my bro just rest..na magic..protocol 1000 is 3drops for severe cases like kidney infection..note if u start by 7am..by 8am u do another one...u will eat by 9am without taking mss then by 10am u continue..hope it helps good luck..got mine then for about 10 dollars shipping included...its in pair...check amazon and other selling foreign selling platform..u pay with ur master card..u will get it within one week depending sha..I pray u still get it..its been long oh..I pray it's still available best of luck
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Prettygirl200(f): 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmmmm I have nothing to say, let me continue my startch and banga soup in peace. kiss kiss
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sotall(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
MAGG0T:

cheesy. Imbêcile I don't argue with scrap pickers , use internet to learn the difference between bacteria and infection, your reasoning is below standard, don't drag me down to your level of illiteracy

grin grin

Mr lab worker grin

How does E. coli get into the blood stream and grow into bacteria?

grin grin

Your tutor must be very ashamed of you for this ignorance and secondly that you wont take correction when someone shows it to you.

Now lemme help you upgrade your knowledge on this topic.

The human body houses houses billions of microorganisms which are collectively known as normal flora. Every human being has a unique normal flora made of different microorganisms that lives on the body and serves as a first line of defense against other harmful microorganisms.
This normal flora are not harmful where they are found in the body naturally but if they get to other body sites e.g blood stream, urethra, etc they can cause infections. When this happens, its called opportunistic infection.
Examples of these normal flora is Staphylococcus sp. and E. coli.
If someone has a cut on the skin, the Staph on the person's skin can infect the wound and cause wound infection. From there it can get into the blood stream where it is called bacteremia or sepsis.

As for the original post, the Staphylococcus aureus findings in the lab results is most likely contamination of sample either from the patient or from the lab surrounding. I will advise the patient gets a second test from another lab.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
sotall:

grin grin

Mr lab worker grin

How does E. coli get into the blood stream and grow into bacteria?

grin grin

Your tutor must be very ashamed of you for this ignorance and secondly that you wont take correction when someone shows it to you.

Now lemme help you upgrade your knowledge on this topic.

The human body houses houses billions of microorganisms which are collectively known as normal flora. Every human being has a unique normal flora made of different microorganisms that lives on the body and serves as a first line of defense against other harmful microorganisms.
This normal flora are not harmful where they are found in the body naturally but if they get to other body sites e.g blood stream, urethra, etc they can cause infections. When this happens, its called opportunistic infection.
Examples of these normal flora is Staphylococcus sp. and E. coli.
If someone has a cut on the skin, the Staph on the person's skin can infect the wound and cause wound infection. From there it can get into the blood stream where it is called bacteremia or sepsis.

As for the original post, the Staphylococcus aureus findings in the lab results is most likely contamination of sample either from the patient or from the lab surrounding. I will advise the patient gets a second test from another lab.

cheesy bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief / Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning / Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.