Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (33071 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus And E Coli / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by macho44(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.
Best Answer So Far grin

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by macho44(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
ultraprime:
Bacteria can't grow into another, staphylococcus aureus is part of the normal flora in some parts and there could be a false positive test too due to external contamination. Although, the urinary tract is usually sterile but Staph may be present sparsely.
Alot of peeps are ignorant about this. Charlatans and fake trado medical personnels have been cashing out big time, feeding on the fears of many who are not well informed grin

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by macho44(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Timekeeper452:
you give God all the infection or thanks?
Just Negodu grin,
He Wan To Infect Jah Jehovah, Wetin Nnamdi Kanu No Go See For Prison grin grin grin
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by happney65: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
If you are like me wey never contact any form of STI so far abeg raise your hand make we know ourselves.. cheesy

E ke hallelujah meje
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?
nope, they are different species of bacteria. 3months is enough time for staphylococcus to accumulate in your UT if it wants to or if something is wrong.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
happney65:
If you are like me wey never contact any form of STI so far abeg raise your hand make we know ourselves.. cheesy

E ke hallelujah meje
Illiterate, he has a UTI. It's totally differenr from STI.
UTIs are not contracted via sexual intercourse.

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
chiefconerstone:
My brother, you have nothing to fear. Since E coli was not seen in the second test, it means the drugs killed all the E coli.
As for the staph Aureus, I believe your urine was comtaimanated. Staph aureus can be found on our skin and can sometimes be transferred to urine sample by careless handling of urine sample. You have nothing to fear. Ignore the result.
But if you still urinate frequently, please see a certified doctor. All the best.

Thank you sir, I'll gather money to visit a good private hospital or teaching hospital
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiswell:
sex is sweet but STDs can reset ya brain
he said he has UTI and not STI

Nigerians are dummies. They are different kind of infections
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Thank you sir, I'll gather money to visit a good private hospital or teaching hospital
E. Coli is normal flora, normal flora in the sense that it is beneficial to the body in moderate amount, however it becomes dangerous in the event of an outgrowth. Thank God the load is down

What you should be worried about is staphylococcus areaus, yoi need to do a susceptibility test, thats of that's not in your test result already and find out which antibiotic that it isn't resistant to, take it and you will be fine

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.

Thanks for your word of encouragement bro.
I'm not worried at all. Fear can kill more than the disease itself and believe me what was disturbing you then was the fear and not the disease itself.

Infectious diseases are common in human esp in Africa environment but we term to attribute it to sex always which is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mond05:
You leave hospital wey yu suppose ask doctor
Com Nairaland
You no serious in life
Don't be so dummy, do you know how many medical experts are on Nairaland?

I've learnt alot on this thread and it will go a long way to help me trace the problem and solve it easily.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?

Take levoflaxcin 500mg twice daily for a week or two, add vitamin caps , stay well hydrated.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afonja2:

The clinic you claimed to have received the treatment, is it a qualified clinic or all these "STD doctors"? Many people have been misled by all these mushroom doctors claiming to be experts in treating STD. Try to go to a government hospital and tell the consultant how you are feeling. You may be surprised that you may not have e-coli or staph.

Once again, go to a government hospital.

Thank you sir I'll go to a standard private hospital cos some government hospital nowadays carryout test in mushroom laboratories owned by hospital workers
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Your QUESTION funny.
Let me shed light.
You have no problems at all, provided you don't feel pain while urinating.
Staph Auerus is a normal flora of the genitals and can contaminate specimens and that doesn't mean it is not virulent. It is virulent but usually requires a break in the covering of a body tissue to gain access into the body.

E. COLI can be pathogenic, however can also be contracted via contamination from the Anal region. This is more commonly found among Homosexuals, bisexuals who have penchant for digging into the anus or ladies who wipe their punanny from the wrong side.
This is so because E. Coli resides in the Colon, Rectum and Anal canal.

Thank you sir
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Elvis295:
From my experience staph most times appear in test results. No need to worry. It is only showing up on result bcs of all d antibiotics u have been taking for the Ecoli. Relax u will be fine . Just take fruits and vegetables. And stop thinking abt it. Also stop every iota of unprotected sex for the next 6 months.
Thank you sir for your comment
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by kingar(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Which one be E.coli?

Electronic Coli

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Danmaiduguri:

Take levoflaxcin 500mg twice daily for a week or two, add vitamin caps , stay well hydrated.
Stop prescribing drugs online, it's wrong. Especially antibiotics.

Most Staphylococcus areaus strains are reisistant to levofloxacin which is a 3rd generation flouroquinilone, so he will waste his money. Allow him do a susceptibility/sensitivity test before taking drugs.
What you are doing is what usually results in drug abuse and antibiotics resistance. It's unethical.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
supereagle:
30 liters of water in a day?

Lolz, belly fit burst oo

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Necxs:
E. coli is gram negative bacteria and Staph is gram positive bacteria. E. Coli can't turn to Staph those are two different bacteria.

And the two are the commonest bacteria on the planet earth. It will interest you to know that a specie of Staph is a normal micro flora of your skin (Staph. epidermidis) I.e they are naturally dwelling on your skin.

So having a Staph infection is common, just like women tend to have common Candida infection.

To treat these bacteria when they become pathogenic, you need to do sensitivity but in the lab, the antibiotics that proves potent should be taken religiously. Any abuse of such antibiotics is creating room for resistance. One of the bacteria that has become resistant to methicillin is commonly termed MRSA (Methicilllin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus).

I appreciate your response sir
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by knowhowk: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2022
Solutions Possible.Check Below Evidences.

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2022
knowhowk:
Solutions Possible.Check Below Evidences.
oga rest..
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsean:

E.coli can never change to S.aureus. they are different species of bacteria. Ecoli is part of the normal flora in the intestines. It helps us synthesize vitamin K as our body cannot easily do it. It also produces some chemicals that kill harmful bacteria in the gut. E.coli can be seen in urine some few times but it becomes frequent in urine, it signals problem. E.coli also must not enter from the oral cavity to the stomach because it is an opportunistic pathogen. It is the causative agent of dysentry. It is carried by house flies from faeces into food. S.aureus on the other hand is a pathogen. We have staphylococcus species occuring naturally on our skin but not aureus. aureus is a bad bacteria. Staph aureus is rarely found in urine but if it is, you're in big trouble because it is haemolytic meaning it can destroy your blood cells and kill you by releasing toxins. Let me tell you one truth bro. You got the S.aureus from that hospital. If you want to know More about bacteria present in our body system and how they affect us, you can contact me

Thank you for your comment sir, someone just told me that staph can lead to HIV and I laughed hard at him, is it true sir?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by diplomat058(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2022
This is the situation I am facing now. In my own case, I am still yet to have a definitive diagnosis after 2 years of spending on tests and drugs. They haven't figured the problem out yet. And I am getting various symptoms now and then. I have made google my friend and at a point, I became depressed. I pray the Lord that found you also locate me with his healing grace ijn. Thanks for sharing your story
mbahdi:

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Freelane33:
Read my topics and do it by yourself
Okay
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2022
diplomat058:
This is the situation I am facing now. In my own case, I am still yet to have a definitive diagnosis after 2 years of spending on tests and drugs. They haven't figured the problem out yet. And I am getting various symptoms now and then. I have made google my friend and at a point, I became depressed. I pray the Lord that found you also locate me with his healing grace ijn. Thanks for sharing your story
Do you want me to help you cure the staphylococcus infection or you want to keep praying to your God?

You do not need to spend all your life saving to cure staph, you only need the right processes. First step is to do a culture test and sentivity test in a lab then leave the remaining for us
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2022
ifinger:

Guy which kind hospital u de visit?, E coli in urine sample? That is a lie ecoli can only be found if their is faecal contermination of your urine !! Staphylococcus aureus are found on normal skin , it can only cause u problem if they are exposed to blood or ur immunity is weak ! Dat so called clinic is a suspect they might have eaten ur money
Another revelation from you
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2022
SaintEVU:

Another revelation from you
dont mind him, E. Coli can grow in UTI.
That's why it causing an issue there.
E. Coli can even cause cystitis in kidney and other parts of the urinary tract if left untreated
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2022
MAGG0T:

cheesy. ImbĂȘcile I don't argue with scrap pickers , use internet to learn the difference between bacteria and infection, your reasoning is below standard, don't drag me down to your level of illiteracy
You are saying jargons and still using a laughing emoji. cheesy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2022
sotall:

grin grin

Mr lab worker grin

How does E. coli get into the blood stream and grow into bacteria?

grin grin

Your tutor must be very ashamed of you for this ignorance and secondly that you wont take correction when someone shows it to you.

Now lemme help you upgrade your knowledge on this topic.

The human body houses houses billions of microorganisms which are collectively known as normal flora. Every human being has a unique normal flora made of different microorganisms that lives on the body and serves as a first line of defense against other harmful microorganisms.
This normal flora are not harmful where they are found in the body naturally but if they get to other body sites e.g blood stream, urethra, etc they can cause infections. When this happens, its called opportunistic infection.
Examples of these normal flora is Staphylococcus sp. and E. coli.
If someone has a cut on the skin, the Staph on the person's skin can infect the wound and cause wound infection. From there it can get into the blood stream where it is called bacteremia or sepsis.

As for the original post, the Staphylococcus aureus findings in the lab results is most likely contamination of sample either from the patient or from the lab surrounding. I will advise the patient gets a second test from another lab.

Let there be peace Sir.

I really appreciate you guys for your comment. The clinic nurse who took my sample for test was just dancing around STD when I asked her about staphylococcus means of contraction. She was even uncomfortable with the way I was questioning

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingsean(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2022
SaintEVU:

Thank you for your comment sir, someone just told me that staph can lead to HIV and I laughed hard at him, is it true sir?

Don't mind that person. It's not true. There's too much superstition in this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Death From Strange Disease In Ondo Rises / Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.