Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (32155 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus And E Coli / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingozymandias(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
What the ?

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Padipadi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Staphylococcus?
Isn't that severe STI?
Who you fuc k?
Who gave you worm virus?
You ll spend like N100K
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Dogshow(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?
Yes, you can have proteinuria.. Just visit an hospital for thorough treatment and don't patronize the wrong antibiotics.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Ten06(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Staphylococcus aureus has no cure but it can be managed whenever there is an outbreak.

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by ultraprime(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bacteria can't grow into another, staphylococcus aureus is part of the normal flora in some parts and there could be a false positive test too due to external contamination. Although, the urinary tract is usually sterile but Staph may be present sparsely.

10 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by zikter(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
E. Coli and Staphylococcus are different bacteria. One cannot grow into another. You got infected by the two.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by bot227(f): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
tiswell:
sex is sweet but STDs can reset ya brain
ecoli is found in the anus and staph is not gotten from sex. Google is your friend

8 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sammirano: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mad oo grin grin As I dey form medical personnel. Ecoli bawo
I weaked undecided
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hmm.
Staph is bad,its just like hiv..it keeps resisting antiniotics...antibiotics can no longer treat staph..research about mms...miracle mineral solition by jim hobble..i used it for something it worked..i pray it works for u
.but u will have to research on how tp use it as they are diff protocol for diff ailment..just check online if u can get it..not the supliments..the supplements dont work..cuz u activate waite 3sec..add water.waite 5 min

Drink
.every one hr
.it is well.good luck

4 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lemme clear you on this...

I work in a research lab as a scientist, normally humans have E.coli and staph in the body, they're contained in the body flora of humans..

It can get worse when it enters the blood stream then it can grow into a bacteria, go for proper check up bro

E.coli may have healed, or they didn't detect staph as well

6 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oga go to general hospital or private hospital, no allow clinics and pharmacy diagnose you will wetin you no go fit carry. Don't panic, enter govt hospital and meet a doctor. Those things don't kill but na warning wey God dey warn you saying "repent, repent and accept my son Jesus Christ into your life " if you can't stay away from fornication marry if not cut off your prick.

5 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

Your QUESTION funny.
Let me shed light.
You have no problems at all, provided you don't feel pain while urinating.
Staph Auerus is a normal flora of the genitals and can contaminate specimens and that doesn't mean it is not virulent. It is virulent but usually requires a break in the covering of a body tissue to gain access into the body.

E. COLI can be pathogenic, however can also be contracted via contamination from the Anal region. This is more commonly found among Homosexuals, bisexuals who have penchant for digging into the anus or ladies who wipe their punanny from the wrong side.
This is so because E. Coli resides in the Colon, Rectum and Anal canal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by AfroKnight: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Two different organisms.

Talk to the doctor who ordered the test.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Afonja2: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

The clinic you claimed to have received the treatment, is it a qualified clinic or all these "STD doctors"? Many people have been misled by all these mushroom doctors claiming to be experts in treating STD. Try to go to a government hospital and tell the consultant how you are feeling. You may be surprised that you may not have e-coli or staph.

Once again, go to a government hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
bot227:
ecoli is found in the anus and staph is not gotten from sex. Google is your friend
u can get it via sex....staph is all over u..the problem is when u have a leakage into any organ..the shitt in ur ears is full of staph but it doesnt cause harm..very technical virus

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Timekeeper452: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I heard such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all such of tins.at a spot I gave up n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d infection.
you give God all the infection or thanks?

8 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Maconstruct(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
E coli is found in water with sufficient levels of feacal pollution.
(Drink water from better source bro).

Staph should be sexual infection I presume.

They don't correspond

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by awoo10(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
olusam4:
Oga seun u do well for here.

You will soon include FMC here oo

Pure leather

Size:43

Price:12k

With guarantee

Just one apple
Corrected
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Ethanuella: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d infection.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection

Lol. You gave God all the infection

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dogshow:

Yes, you can have proteinuria.. Just visit a hospital for thorough treatments and don't patronize the wrong antibiotics.
Have u tried Doxicycline?
That's is the only answer/solution

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I heard such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all such of tins.at a spot I gave up n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d infection.
it will re surface..research about mineral miracle solution..by jim but i doubt if u can still get it on Amazon..govt and big pharm companies but it down..i used it for something 20 years ago and it wiped it off..it is well
.it will resurface..antibiotics don't work..it resist all known antibiotics
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Iseoluwanii: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
They’re both bacteria but of different species... E.coli can’t develop to become staph.
E.coli can cause urinary infection that’s why u we’re hvin issue wt urinating.
Staph is another bacteria infection probably a newly gotten infection for u...it’s nothing to be alarmed about tho.
See your doctor for a good prescription of antibiotics and you will be fine.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by vince96w2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications)

They are two different bacteria organisms..and stubborn to treat too.. but most Nigerian labs are unrealistic...try other places...order another culture and sensitivity test
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by olusam4: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
awoo10:

Corrected
?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Ybaby: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Pray you find a solution
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Afriface: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nice question
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
vince96w2:
They are two different bacteria organisms..and stubborn to treat too.. but most Nigerian labs are unrealistic...try other places...order another culture and sensitivity test
if the cultute shows staph make the guy rest no need to waiste money on antibiotics..no need
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Alhajiemeritus: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

LOL, No
E.coli is gram negative, S.aureus is Gram positive. They are both Urinary Tract Infection. They can both be present in a Urinalysis, and some other microbes too.
The lab you went to is a mumu lab, the attendants no sabi work. Go to another Lab.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Benny6944: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
You don ask the wrong people. what nairlanders knows is how to argue about rape case, politics, crime, celebrity beef etc... for such, its not obtainable here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by ProfessorAlex: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Go to a quality hospital, roadside clinics and laboratories always see staphylococcus, most times it is false.

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by alphaNomega: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Evolution theory bawo cheesy

Timekeeper452:
you give God all the infection or thanks?

Infections bro, the man said what he said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) / Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.