Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (32156 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus And E Coli / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by tammyf: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yes.but treatable
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by fotadmowmend(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bros u don get hiv
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Elvis295(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
From my experience staph most times appear in test results. No need to worry. It is only showing up on result bcs of all d antibiotics u have been taking for the Ecoli. Relax u will be fine . Just take fruits and vegetables. And stop thinking abt it. Also stop every iota of unprotected sex for the next 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

How the hell did you get all this

Unprotected sex……..with dirty girls!

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
U will have to reasearch on this..as they are diff protocols..it will be dificult for u o..u need patient to understand this first..i used it for something years back it worked for but..but the govt put it dowm and pharm coy..i don't know how u will get it cuz amazon put it down

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by mbahdi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
it will re surface..research about mineral miracle solution..by jim but i doubt if u can still get it on Amazon..govt and big pharm companies but it down..i used it for something 20 years ago and it wiped it off..it is well
.it will resurface..antibiotics don't work..it resist all known antibiotics
I rejected it by d grace of God am healed an healed for ever

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by supereagle(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
30 liters of water in a day?

mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.

3 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Necxs: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
E. coli is gram negative bacteria and Staph is gram positive bacteria. E. Coli can't turn to Staph those are two different bacteria.

And the two are the commonest bacteria on the planet earth. It will interest you to know that a specie of Staph is a normal micro flora of your skin (Staph. epidermidis) I.e they are naturally dwelling on your skin.

So having a Staph infection is common, just like women tend to have common Candida infection.

To treat these bacteria when they become pathogenic, you need to do sensitivity but in the lab, the antibiotics that proves potent should be taken religiously. Any abuse of such antibiotics is creating room for resistance. One of the bacteria that has become resistant to methicillin is commonly termed MRSA (Methicilllin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus).

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Rexymania(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wow... Sorry bro. You bleeped a dirty pussy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by mrmachine: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
The staphylococcus might be from your mouth. If you are the type that mastur*"" with saliva or lubricate with saliva; staphylococcus can pass from the mouth to the downside. Many humans have staphylococcus in their mouths without even knowing because they don't really do noticeable damage there

SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Bamzyriches451: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lemme learn from experts in the house
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by favour32(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Staphylococcus dey every surfaces around you.E dey on top skin and your nose.Handshake na another means to get am.Many think say na sex nai be d Koko.
E coli dey for contaminated water.Sachet water pack dey carry wella due to so many process of handling.
Many drugs dey handle both and injections,you go dey fine.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by dazzlingd(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.

The mind could be very powerful, just imagine u have an ailment and all the symptoms will begin to manifest

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingsean(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

E.coli can never change to S.aureus. they are different species of bacteria. Ecoli is part of the normal flora in the intestines. It helps us synthesize vitamin K as our body cannot easily do it. It also produces some chemicals that kill harmful bacteria in the gut. E.coli can be seen in urine some few times but it becomes frequent in urine, it signals problem. E.coli also must not enter from the oral cavity to the stomach because it is an opportunistic pathogen. It is the causative agent of dysentry. It is carried by house flies from faeces into food. S.aureus on the other hand is a pathogen. We have staphylococcus species occuring naturally on our skin but not aureus. aureus is a bad bacteria. Staph aureus is rarely found in urine but if it is, you're in big trouble because it is haemolytic meaning it can destroy your blood cells and kill you by releasing toxins. Let me tell you one truth bro. You got the S.aureus from that hospital. If you want to know More about bacteria present in our body system and how they affect us, you can contact me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingsean(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
mrmachine:
The staphylococcus might be from your mouth. If you are the type that mastur*"" with saliva or lubricate with saliva; staphylococcus can pass from the mouth to the downside. Many humans have staphylococcus in their mouths without even knowing because they don't really do noticeable damage there

Streptococcus
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by matm: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
No one will tell u the dark side of jumping from one guy or woman to another until u fall into one of them.
It is a cross u carry alone.And d one dt gave it to u esp ladies will not even be having any health issues as regards to dt.Menses flow out help women subdues a lot of stds unlike men.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
mbahdi:

I rejected it by d grace of God am healed an healed for ever
ok

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by osazsky(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsean:

E.coli can never change to S.aureus. they are different species of bacteria. Ecoli is part of the normal flora in the intestines. It helps us synthesize vitamin K as our body cannot easily do it. It also produces some chemicals that kill harmful bacteria in the gut. E.coli can be seen in urine some few times but it becomes frequent in urine, it signals problem. E.coli also must not enter from the oral cavity to the stomach because it is an opportunistic pathogen. It is the causative agent of dysentry. It is carried by house flies from faeces into food. S.aureus on the other hand is a pathogen. We have staphylococcus species occuring naturally on our skin but not aureus. aureus is a bad bacteria. Staph aureus is rarely found in urine but if it is, you're in big trouble because it is haemolytic meaning it can destroy your blood cells and kill you by releasing toxins. Let me tell you one truth bro. You got the S.aureus from that hospital. If you want to know More about bacteria present in our body system and how they affect us, you can contact me
he has both
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by ashawopikin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
No, think I caught both at the same time. Go hospital, I mean general hospital not private
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingsean(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
he has both

Staph aureus infection is mostly nosocomial which means it's mostly in hospital environment. He likely got it from the hospital. I know he has both. I read his story

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Angelacruz: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
There is no word like equipments.It is equipment.

nairaman66:
Most medical lab equipments are laced with those two bacterias!! Especially Staph!!!! Try to get another test elsewhere and compare results!

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Ournolly: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damn!
Those lots are so ignorant.
E.coli and staphylococcus viruses?
Only contacted via sex?

Our young ones need to learn to read and research!
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by akinade28(f): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

No, E.coli can't transform into Staphylococcus aereus
Bro, normally, your urine is meant to be sterile that is free from all form of microorganisms.
What you have is Urinary tract infection ( UTI) which is caused by presence of microorganisms in urinary tract. However, what has happpened might be that the Laboratory gave a wrong identify to the microrganism responsible for the infection. Or the two microrganism are involved.
What you have is mild or minor problem, the right prescription of antibiotics will solve it except you have been misusing antibiotics previously and you have MRSA.

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Franklyspeakin: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do you still urinate frequently. Also was your blood sugar checked? E Coli and staph are 2 totally different micro organisms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mom007(f): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
SaintEVU:

Maybe it was a mixed infection that wasn't properly diagnosed. Maybe you cured one and picked up another one form wherever. Are you sexually active? Do you have unprotected sex? While you were being treated, was your partner/partners getting treated as well? So many questions. Pls note that Staph Aureus and E.coli are both normal microbial flora and are present on the skin of every normal human but when they turn virulent or they find their way into places they ought not to be, they become pathogenic.

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
perambulator:

Unprotected sex……..with dirty girls!
cheesy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by nairaman66(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Angelacruz:
There is no word like equipments.It is equipment.

Thank you for the correction. But it was autocorrection which is mind boggling in itself!

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Nkpitime(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
osazsky:
Hmm.
Staph is bad,its just like hiv..it keeps resisting antiniotics...antibiotics can no longer treat staph..research about mms...miracle mineral solition by jim hobble..i used it for something it worked..i pray it works for u
.but u will have to research on how tp use it as they are diff protocol for diff ailment..just check online if u can get it..not the supliments..the supplements dont work..cuz u activate waite 3sec..add water.waite 5 min

Drink
.every one hr
.it is well.good luck
iti is only methicillin staphylococcus aureus that is resistance to some antibiotics other antibiotics can therapeutic effect just visit hospital you dont have to be panic staphylococcus aureus is an opportunistic pathogen maybe when you have broken skin or mucus membrane is as part of the normal micro flora found in the body , there is every tendency to detect staphylococcus aureus in a faulty lab procedure stop being panic over staphylococcus aureus is part of us

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Pravedk: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afonja2:

Once again, go to a government hospital.

This here is the message. I don't trust private hospitals in Nigeria again. These guys are doing unhumane things with humans for profit.

I will take a uni teaching hospital a thousand times to one posh hospital. Na set up
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by chiefconerstone: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brother, you have nothing to fear. Since E coli was not seen in the second test, it means the drugs killed all the E coli.
As for the staph Aureus, I believe your urine was comtaimanated. Staph aureus can be found on our skin and can sometimes be transferred to urine sample by careless handling of urine sample. You have nothing to fear. Ignore the result.
But if you still urinate frequently, please see a certified doctor. All the best.

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Angelacruz: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok bro
nairaman66:

Thank you for the correction. But it was autocorrection which is mind boggling in itself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.