Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus (32157 Views)

I Have Had E-coli Infection For 7 Years. Please I Need Your Help / Staphylococcus And E Coli / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Danmaiduguri:

Take levoflaxcin 500mg twice daily for a week or two, add vitamin caps , stay well hydrated.

I took this while treating E.Coli
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SaintEVU: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Workch:
Do you want me to help you cure the staphylococcus infection or you want to keep praying to your God?

You do not need to spend all your life saving to cure staph, you only need the right processes. First step is to do a culture test and sentivity test in a lab then leave the remaining for us

Please sir can you break down what is culture and sensitivity test, Nigeria hospital.dey respect you if you talk with professional terms
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Myadore: 12:30am On Apr 09, 2022
Get well soon
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Kingsean(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2022
knowhowk:
Solutions Possible.Check Below Evidences.

Staph made him impotent and made the woman barren? What is wrong with Nigerians? Why all these lies just to sell? I think all these herb sellers need to be regulated. They're really misleading people
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Myadore:
E. Coli also known as Entamoeba coli is found in stool and the causative organism is from contaminated water and foods..it causes diarrhea and the organisms stays in the gastrointestinal tract hence has nothing to do with staphylococcus aureus....From a certified Medical Laboratory Scientists.
You need more information email me.
E. Coli is not Entameoba.
E. Coli infection doesn't cause diarrhea.
The microorganism reponsible for the symptoms you stated is Entameoba histolytica, it's not a bacteria

The E in E. Coli stands for Escherichia.
Amoebas are not bacteria, they are protoza.

How did you pass to become a medical lab scientist?

2 Likes

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by sunnyg12(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Don't go for herbal
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by SirJerrie(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2022
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection[i], despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.
[/i]

@AprokoDoctor come out grin grin stop hiding...
we know its youu
cheesy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by AlexJustin(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2022
osazsky:
it will re surface..research about mineral miracle solution..by jim but i doubt if u can still get it on Amazon..govt and big pharm companies but it down..i used it for something 20 years ago and it wiped it off..it is well
.it will resurface..antibiotics don't work..it resist all known antibiotics
Pls never advise someone to use MMS.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Ifakiland(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2022
donnam:
Dear Nairalander if you can see this post right now (12.am). This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore. People bring their problems online and they get solution. My knees are on ground as I'm typing this. Please Am begging you to help me buy baby food for my little baby i beg in the name of God, he is 6 months plus now and he has been having only breastfeeding and its really hurting me and affecting my health, I am seriously In pain's right now, Mommies, Daddies in the house i am appealing from the depth of my heart, my baby has been crying all day, i need to get him cereal's and soy milk, I know things are hard but from the little you have please help me, i have been facing difficulties for some time now. I pray as you extend a hand to me may God bless you in abundance, keep you safe, healthy and successful. Amen. 26 35 9690 12 - fcmb Rita

I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
Lamba
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by puretayo(m): 2:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Pls kindly what were the symptoms?
SaintEVU:
Hello Experts in the house.

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

I want to ask if E.Coli can grow to Staphylococcus Aerus?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by puretayo(m): 2:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Pls kindly what were the symptoms? Were they itches?
mbahdi:
Remember 2016 I had such experience it was hell on earth.staphylococuss.very stubborn infection.i almost spent all my life servings.i visited more dan 50hospitals taking drugs herbs n all sort of tins.gave my life to christ, attending retreats n crusade,dat was d year I got baptised incase I no survive am,at a spot I gave up hope,cos d drugs ain't working anything in me any longer,n decided what ever will happen sud happen.i stop taking drugs, doing test n going to hospital.i stop thinking am unwell.i gave myself peace of mind.n I must tell since 2016 av bn well n ok.avnt bn to hospital for any test or infection.just normal headache n malaria n I give God all d tnks.
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated
And lastly to make u live longer n not to die before ur time never seek solution on google.cos what u will see there will make u write ur will.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by dettolgel: 2:48am On Apr 09, 2022
mbahdi:
So sir take fruit much it helps in building ur immune system dat will help figth d infection, despite ur frequent urination still keep taking water as if ur life depend on it.make sure u drink more dan 30 littre of water per day it helps in flushing ur body n keeping u hydrated

30 litres of water a day and you are still alive to type this? grin

Oga abeg jeje on the figure ooh. grin grin
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by tiswell(m): 3:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Workch:
he said he has UTI and not STI

Nigerians are dummies. They are different kind of infections
oga rest,na STI the guy carry
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Josbreed: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2022
mbahdi:

WTF?!! Mind you, a Jerry can is 25 litres, and you are recommending more than 30 litres of water a day? Who can drink that?
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Godmademan(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Workch:
E. Coli is not Entameoba.
E. Coli infection doesn't cause diarrhea.
The microorganism reponsible for the symptoms you stated is Entameoba histolytica, it's not a bacteria

The E in E. Coli stands for Escherichia.
Amoebas are not bacteria, they are protoza.

How did you pass to become a medical lab scientist?
I'm in stitches my brother. Things we see in Nigeria
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Godmademan(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2022
SaintEVU:

Please sir can you break down what is culture and sensitivity test, Nigeria hospital.dey respect you if you talk with professional terms

- Stop Douching if you are a female
- Repeat the Urine Culture and do a sensitivity test as already suggested.
- You'd need to do an investigation of urine tract to see if there are obstructions that give these organisms ample avenue to grow . Perhaps strictures or bladder diverticulitis.
- It's best you see a urologist in my opinion
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2022
affable4:
Hmmmm. Pray it doesn't turn to oria ota garri.
grin grin grin gono.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by descarado: 6:41am On Apr 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Your QUESTION funny.
Let me shed light.
You have no problems at all, provided you don't feel pain while urinating.
Staph Auerus is a normal flora of the genitals and can contaminate specimens and that doesn't mean it is not virulent. It is virulent but usually requires a break in the covering of a body tissue to gain access into the body.

E. COLI can be pathogenic, however can also be contracted via contamination from the Anal region. This is more commonly found among Homosexuals, bisexuals who have penchant for digging into the anus or ladies who wipe their punanny from the wrong side.
This is so because E. Coli resides in the Colon, Rectum and Anal canal.

So many misinformation flying around.

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by descarado: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2022
supereagle:
30 liters of water in a day?

cheesy cheesy
And loads of mofos liked that pos.

Everything he wrote there was jargon

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by descarado: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2022
sotall:

Ode!

Seems you haven't seen the ignorance you spewed in your other statement.

That E. coli and staph will get into the blood stream and grow into bacteria

This kain of statement coming from someone that works in a medical laboratory.

I give up on Nigeria's education.
U ain't seen anything at all cheesy

People don't have to be in medical school to be curious and research about these things.

Social media is more important to millions of people that have less than average heathcare system

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by descarado: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsean:

Staph made him impotent and made the woman barren? What is wrong with Nigerians? Why all these lies just to sell? I think all these herb sellers need to be regulated. They're really misleading people
cheesy cheesy
I give up

1 Like

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by MAGG0T(m): 6:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Workch:
You are saying jargons and still using a laughing emoji. cheesy

Okay Kid!.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by godwon01(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2022
What the laboratory technician did was ,he cultured the E coli and never cultured the staphylococcus aureus. Most cases staph aureus is very stubborn and difficult to isolate. It is also very stubborn to treat. It is the major cause of UTI in men and feed on spermatozoa. It is the major cause of infertility in men. You need a combinations of Tarivid and erythromycin to get it off from your systems. For at least 7 days. You go back for confirmation test after the treatment. Good luck. Avoid casual sex .
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Emmani360(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Staph is found everywhere, even on your skin so a mistake while collecting the urine sample could have contaminated it but still go for another test but this time be sure that the urine goes directly from your prick into the container, just collect the urine midstream
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Freelane33(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Don’t send money to anyone . Don’t buy herbs from anyone . Stay hydrated and do your herbs by yourself . You can pm me if you like , I will
Guide you through . I have been seeing some scammers trying to explain some shitty things that doesn’t conjoin to you . Don’t send anyone any money .
SaintEVU:

Recently in January, I was urinating very frequent above normal so I went to carry out a test for infection. the test showed moderate E.Coli and protein in the urine. I received treatment in a clinic (injections and oral medications).

I went for a confirmation test last week, and the protein was negative, no E.Coli but this time Staphylococcus Aerus.

Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Freelane33(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2022
The guy is a scammer , he’s trynna promote his scam business on here .he has been bombing this thread with different monikers , I don’t know why Nairaland mod can’t block him , maybe he always bribe them sha
osazsky:
oga rest..
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2022
tiswell:
oga rest,na STI the guy carry
how is urinary tract overgrowth of staph a STI. This is willful ignorance
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Workch: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2022
MAGG0T:

Okay Kid!.
I hope you have taken his correction.

How did you even become a microbiologist or what did you say you are sef? cheesy
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by pquaver(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2022
SaintEVU:

Bro you have Harnwegsinfekt. E.coli is another time of Bakterien von Staphylococcus aerus.
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by jimmynauty: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2022
mbahdi:

Wow
Re: From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus by Mogajunior(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2022
osazsky:
personal research try protocol 1000..check YouTube videos..but how to get it now will be an issue..I was lucky to get mine via Amazon..its very safe.it comes in pair..the first bottle is the mms..the second is the activator or citric acid..to every one drop of mms add a corresponding drop of the activator..waite for 30 sec..the colour turns opaque after 30 sec add water..waite for 5 min then drink ..do this everyone hr..8 times a day..in 2 weeks my bro just rest..na magic..protocol 1000 is 3drops for severe cases like kidney infection..note if u start by 7am..by 8am u do another one...u will eat by 9am without taking mss then by 10am u continue..hope it helps good luck..got mine then for about 10 dollars shipping included...its in pair...check amazon and other selling foreign selling platform..u pay with ur master card..u will get it within one week depending sha..I pray u still get it..its been long oh..I pray it's still available best of luck
Thank you for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old / Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.