Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men (1103 Views)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / How To Make Women CHASE You / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men by Tochukwuoparaa: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello there, Another day, another new piece for your reading pleasure. Have you ever wondered why women never seem to be as interested in you as they are in other guys?

Do you think you’re fine, and if so, why don’t they chase after you? You’re the one who’s always chasing.

As a result, we’d like you to start learning something today. If nothing else, at the very least have a plan in place so that you can guide your own progress.

As a result, these are the secrets that will make women fall in love with you. Learn by asking a question.

if you’re attractive to women:

1. You mean what you say.

Nothing makes ladies laugh like being in the company of a man who always says what he intends them to hear. Every woman’s fantasy is to have a man like this in her life.

This is why you should abandon the idea of speaking for the sake of speaking. Speak about things that are only relevant for a short period of time.

Because if you don’t, no woman will ever want to be near you. That is something you will never be aware of unless you alter your preconceived notions about what to say.

The sooner you start, the better prepared you will be when it comes to interacting with women. Your absence will be assumed if they notice that you are saying nothing of value.

2. You are romantic when handling Ladies around.

You don’t expect to touch ladies with the same vigor with which you manage other people because they are supposed to be delicate.

If you’re attracted to her, you owe it to her to be a little romantic. Let her see a different side of you.

As a result, she becomes more enamored with you and her feelings for you grow deeper than you could have imagined.

3. You are not stingy.

You’ve been warned about giving women money, but you weren’t warned against being frugal.

Just be generous with the women in your life by sharing what you have. If you don’t, you’ll never be able to get women to feel at ease with you.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/6-secrets-that-make-women-chase-men/

Re: 6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men by otipoju(m): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Better spend your time in manifesting your purpose.
Women are not worth the chase.

Be on your grind, become a man of high value in terms of finances, status, influence and physical appearance...women will chase you the way twenty two players chase a soccer ball all around the field.

Now i tell ladies i only have time on the weekend for calls. I go promise some say i go call but busy-ness no go let me remember. Girls dated and undated from teenage era still dey lobby for attention.

But i no just get the time. I be family man with family goals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Secrets That Make Women Chase Men by headbasher96(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Its not called u are not stingy it is called u are a mugu if one is not a mugu how will u give money to somebody that did not work for u

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman / Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.