Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. (2479 Views)

Several Ladies Are Getting Married, Don't Expect Seven Ladies To Fight For You / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Stephen2324(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Until you are legally married, don't live with a man, visit and go back home.

8 Likes

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by PoliteActivist: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2023
How about e come gi you belle?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2023
💯agree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Solofresh2: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2023
They will never listen
Very stubborn gender

3 Likes

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by youngsahito(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2023
Stephen2324:
if she doesn't have where to call home nko?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2023
But you're the ones inviting us to come and stay with you... undecided undecided undecided
Solofresh2:
They will never listen
Very stubborn gender

3 Likes

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Chinny024(f): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Exactly 💯💯...I frown at cohabitation...Asides see finish, You have reduced your self worth as a woman!

14 Likes

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by spencekat(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
How about e come gi you belle?
No carry belle too.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2023
People like us wey no get guy nko? winkPeople like us wey no get guy nko?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Solofresh2: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
But you're the ones inviting us to come and stay with you... undecided undecided undecided
grin grin if we invite you to come over, it doesn't mean you should over stay na

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Iyanuoluwa007: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:

Why you no get guy?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by kellexnuel(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
Wise saying but one gender will not pay attention
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Why you no get guy?
I never see guy na. And all the guy wey i meet just want knack.

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
There's a difference between asking someone to come over and asking someone to come and stay with you.

You guys would ask your women to come and stay with you so that they can do all the duties expected of an African wife.... You'd even call them your wives even when the two of you are not married.
Solofresh2:
grin grin if we invite you to come over, it doesn't mean you should over stay na

3 Likes

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Purvan(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Girls will never listen

She will still be curious to know what your Bedroom looks like .

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:

You mean with this your nyash you still no get guy? shocked
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Obierika(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Purvan:
Girls will never listen

She will still be curious to know what your Bedroom looks like .

If you were a girl would you not be curious to know what the potential 'slaughter house' where you will eventually be taken looks like? grin
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Solofresh2: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
There's a difference between asking someone to come over and asking someone to come and stay with you.

You guys would ask your women to come and stay with you so that they can do all the duties expected of an African wife.... You'd even call them your wives even when the two of you are not married.
If she stays over and do all the duties of a wife,she is benefiting from it as well
The point is,She should know when to leave when she is supposed too.This reminds me of a girl who came to visit me and used almost a month at my place grin
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
But it's still your fault, you'd have asked her to come and stay with you.

And again, understand the difference between coming over and staying because it's like you're confusing the two.

If you don't want a girl staying at your place, nothing is stopping you from telling her to leave by sunset because you don't want her staying in your house, tell her from the beginning when you start dating... She'll then visit during the day and leave later in the afternoon.
Solofresh2:
If she stays over and do all the duties of a wife,she is benefiting from it as well
The point is,She should know when to leave when she is supposed too.This reminds me of a girl who came to visit me and used almost a month at my place grin
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Countersam(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stephen2324:
OP they won't hear. Small a/c blow their kpekus they go remain there.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by PoliteActivist: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
spencekat:
No carry belle too.

But you agree once you carry belle, go stay with am, marriage or not
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by spencekat(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But you agree once you carry belle, go stay with am, marriage or not
No be every guy ooo.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by PoliteActivist: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
spencekat:
No be every guy ooo.

If he good enough for belle, he good enough to take of belle
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by WantsandMore: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
But it's still your fault, you'd have asked her to come and stay with you.

And again, understand the difference between coming over and staying because it's like you're confusing the two.

If you don't want a girl staying at your place, nothing is stopping you from telling her to leave by sunset because you don't want her staying in your house, tell her from the beginning when you start dating... She'll then visit during the day and leave later in the afternoon.
women do worst....WYm?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
What's wym?
WantsandMore:
women do worst....WYm?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Guys wey i dey meet just wan knanck. cool
SIMPonPatrol:

Guys wey i dey meet just wan knanck.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Savedday2: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
9ja girl go gree? when them see say small money dey!

The annoying part is that, they will still go do 2-5hrs hookup and still come back to your huz & be forming good girl.

The kind thunder way go fire all this girls erh!

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Tohsynetita1: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:
Guys wey i dey meet just wan knanck. cool Guys wey i dey meet just wan knanck.
look at how you dressed also.

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
look at how you dressed also.
How is the dressing? Its just a trouser and a polo.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Johnholt909: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
youngsahito:
if she doesn't have where to call home nko?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is so funny.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Tohsynetita1: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:
How is the dressing? Its just a trouser and a polo.
your pose I mean
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
your pose I mean

Its an harmless pose na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter / Cos For Disvirgin Ty / Why Do Some Naija Women Think Being A Single Mom Is Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.