Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong (33760 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong For The Trainee To Kneel Before Collecting Her Certificate? / Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / Getting Angry At Work, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Sunsets: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
This person and this verbal reasoning.
greatmosthigh:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy
food to eat am hungry I need food life of a student is
really tough not easy at all and if you have manual job
too I can do thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 Zero
36 Joseph Gtb
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by kokomilala(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Soon enough ,you'll end up in his bed. Save this message. It's an inscrutable match.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you ma..... That's what I've been thinking too.... There are still good people. But seriously ma I'm always scared whenever I'm at the house... Even right now I've opened the whole door incase I need to escape any danger. I'm sitting outside the veranda with a kitchen knife beside me... Because I don't want my story to end as raped then strangled

My dear, Kitchen Knife keeeeeeeee, Abeg oh. Leave now, that you can.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening my Romancelanders and Nairalanders. I hope y'all been having a good day?

Here's the thing.

Due to the ASUU strike I decided to get a job around my school instead of going home because Ekiti has become home for me. I resumed work on Monday, that's 6 days ago. I and my boss have not been having any issue. He gives the command and I get the work done but recently he has been giving me his home key to go and cook for him. The first time I was surprised because giving your house key to someone you barely know is a bit weird to me but since Monday that I've started the work, I've been to his house 4 times cooking stew or vegetable soup. I'm there right now embarassed embarassed embarassed frying meats.

I am seriously not comfortable with the arrangement but I can't say no because I really need to keep the job and save up. He's married but his wife is not staying with him and cooking and cleaning is the job of a wife not a staff.

Please house how can I stop this whole charade without losing the job?

You'll graduate to his mistress SOON.

Wetin me I sabi sef?

On a serious note,I know girls that would jump at this opportunity and MILK the man seriously, They'll be the ones to throw themselves at him. Seeing that you're seemingly "holy", get out now that you can

Last bullet, what's the worst that can happen?

You have several choices now, make your pick

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
when u see a home breaker and a husband snatcher and a gold digger u would know, ignorance is not an excuse, when they say a girl only has brains when she's fighting for another man's property they think is a lie, now look at a full grown girl that can't reason, even a 9yr old can smell what's up from afar

4 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by OlawaleBammie: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Thank you ma..... That's what I've been thinking too.... There are still good people. But seriously ma I'm always scared whenever I'm at the house... Even right now I've opened the whole door incase I need to escape any danger. I'm sitting outside the veranda with a kitchen knife beside me... Because I don't want my story to end as raped then strangled
i like u already

U re not a mumu person, even if he make advances and u accept at least its with ur volition. But i like the step u took

Opening doors incase of danger to me is bn security conscious, some ladies would be like he cant do shit as if they are hulk Horgan
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Sunsets: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
No he did not pay her to cook. That's an unprincipled approach. She should reject the role ands flee. Unless she wants to be the food sooner or later. Also, foolhardiness is an act of irresponsibility.
Bola146:
grin Free your mind, we still have good with good integrity no matter what they see or do, they will never cheat cool cool Focus on your job like an employee, he paid you for it, so do your work diligently and leave unless you want him to increase your salary. If he wants to act stupid, please kindly quit asap! Don't think twice of waiting embarassed

Modified: Even if he is living with his family 24/7, if he will kill you, he can easily do that, anything in this life is a risk! Going to office and coming back everyday is about risk. It's a matter of the mind and choice, go to overseas and see how people are making money doing this job. If your mind is doubting, kindly quit! I know there are many people willing to accept that job.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by LiamNG: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by LiamNG: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022

Offering :

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today .

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by slimmax: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes, that's another concern for me.... I got home now and I met him sitting outside my room waiting for me... He has been very supportive since I got the job but he's also not happy at all that I'm cooking for another woman's husband.
You have been trying to impress him with your cooking skills, Hence forth, cook rubbish so that he dislike your cooking.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Dmacqh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good writting skill . I guess this another account of @sixfiguresguresmart.
Another tales by moonlight . You are good at fictions . Hopefully you will get your target audience .
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Sheriman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Always holding your phone too
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by nedekid: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
You are going to end up "doing other things" for him.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Sunsets: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
This young mind trusts you already. Tell her to go home to her parents or guardians or get another job. What is going on dikwa too risky.
OlawaleBammie:
i like u already

U re not a mumu person, even if he make advances and u accept at least its with ur volition. But i like the step u took

Opening doors incase of danger to me is bn security conscious, some ladies would be like he cant do shit as if they are hulk Horgan

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by ajl: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course my instincts are against the whole thing, that's why I want people's opinion. And also a way to stop the whole cooking thing without losing the job.

It's like a scene from a Nollywood movie. Normally, a boss shouldn't take advantage of a female employee and turn her to househelp. In an ideal world, I will tell you to quit the job, which is exactly what I will advise if you were my sister. Only go through with this if you are 100% sure this won't end in his bedroom because it usually does. Except if it's something you are in on as well and won't mind to be his mistress.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by jolaksy: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Since u don't wanna lose the job, why not complete it with a doggy. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Emdebby2: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dear sister, I want to ask you a question. How did you end up cooking for him? He didn't wake up one morning and decided to hand in his house keys over to you and asked you to cook for him. You mentioned that his wife has not been around. Obviously both of you must have been so close chatting and engaging in some non-work related conversation that led to him asking you if you know how to cook. You didn't read the signs that the man is languishing in loneliness. This is the first step of bringing you closer to him. And since you have already accepted because you don't want to lose your good paying job, you are already traped. The second step is that he must sexually harrass you someday and girl trust me, it won't end well. Better talk to him now to remove the cooking part in your job list to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Charly68: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bola146:
grin Free your mind, we still have good with good integrity no matter what they see or do, they will never cheat cool cool Focus on your job like an employee, he paid you for it, so do your work diligently and leave unless you want him to increase your salary. If he wants to act stupid, please kindly quit asap! Don't think twice of waiting embarassed

Modified: Even if he is living with his family 24/7, if he will kill you, he can easily do that, anything in this life is a risk! Going to office and coming back everyday is about risk. It's a matter of the mind and choice, go to overseas and see how people are making money doing this job. If your mind is doubting, kindly quit! I know there are many people willing to accept that job.
Great counsel ..
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by gbagyiza: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Of course my instincts are against the whole thing, that's why I want people's opinion. And also a way to stop the whole cooking thing without losing the job.

Are u talking about the job or saving your integrity? By the time the guy give you belle that day your eyes go open. Request a time to discuss this with Him n suggest to him that he should get a cook in line with professionalism in the office. Say the dam truth n wait for the outcome.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by BigBashiru: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

I applaud you for taking precautions.... just tell him you are Muslim and your religion forbids:

1. Charging of interest on lent money.

2. Doing cooking for a man.

Tell him an imam warned you to desist.....and that one of ur parents are from the North
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by addexx: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

I feel you should dialogue with him when he's in his best mood. Express your concerns calmly and honestly.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by LiamNG: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022

Offering :

Hurry up and apply today

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis...

Good Luck
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Ciscogod(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ee
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by yemmybx(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
You have no respect for that your boyfriend. Nigerian ladies can do anything and go any length to protect wherever they are getting money from (job), than their relationship.

If that humble guy can provide for all your needs would you have taken such an offer? How can my girlfriend be going to another man's house to cook for him?

I feel very bad for your boyfriend because he'll soon lose you to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by SecuredBetter32: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
You are not wise atall. Maybe you are still in 100 level.

You got a job to be doing something different and you are happily going to a married man’s house to cook for him

Is that part of your job description? Some people are not wise atall
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by slimmax: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Heathrow44:
when u see a home breaker and a husband snatcher and a gold digger u would know, ignorance is not an excuse, when they say a girl only has brains when she's fighting for another man's property they think is a lie, now look at a full grown girl that can't reason, even a 9yr old can smell what's up from afar

Was about asking her how old is she? Typing the same thoughts.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by RPG2020(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
In the next 8 market day's na tatatata will end the story

Na so God bless nkechi

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Johel(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening my Romancelanders and Nairalanders. I hope y'all been having a good day?

Here's the thing.

Due to the ASUU strike I decided to get a job around my school instead of going home because Ekiti has become home for me. I resumed work on Monday, that's 6 days ago. I and my boss have not been having any issue. He gives the command and I get the work done but recently he has been giving me his home key to go and cook for him. The first time I was surprised because giving your house key to someone you barely know is a bit weird to me but since Monday that I've started the work, I've been to his house 4 times cooking stew or vegetable soup. I'm there right now embarassed embarassed embarassed frying meats.

I am seriously not comfortable with the arrangement but I can't say no because I really need to keep the job and save up. He's married but his wife is not staying with him and cooking and cleaning is the job of a wife not a staff.

Continue with the job but make sure you avoid all forms of temptation,atleast be of good example that people ain't the same...Hide nothing and be genuine with your intentions,because ones the wife knows,there might be issues,but your innocence will clear all doubts...Good luck.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

Here's the thing.

Something similar to this also happened to me , just because I told him to help my junior sis , since he couldn't offer me a job so he told me I will be coming every weekend to cook for him & all that , although he later gave my junior sis the job , he is the manager in one factory like that , he is not also staying with his family he do go once in a while to see them , I told him pomp and plain that I don't have time for such & my weekends are always occupied, just last week he was like so I forgot him just because I've seen what I was looking for , so in a nutshell he was expecting me to compensate him for employing my sister.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by seunlizy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
My dear op,

It had happened to someone I knew, she was bringing food for her boss from home then boom they stated having sex wt each other. So my dear u know wt to do. I give u my 2 kobo ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Abujason: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dorwadora:

Here's the thing.

The devil is a liar!

Very soon he will start removing your pant to taste that thing.
Re: Cooking For My Married Boss: Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Take this advice. Quit and look for alternative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / FCMB Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First City Monument Bank Pay? / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.