Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats (38828 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

If a man blocks me because of something that petty, it is good riddance for me.

I even read it to my sister, and we laughed at the ridiculousness of it. cheesy

A lady can only know a man who can take care of her at the dating stage.
Now, when a man is like that at the dating stage, how will he be when one marries him.
It is a risk to take.

If it was that he could not afford to eat there (which I doubt that was the case), it would have been different.
Did he even care to explain things to her? You can't just take a lady anywhere to eat (females are mostly picky about almost everything).
Guys can eat almost anywhere, but not so with ladies.
Do you think food is her problem?
You will say it is good riddance to you, but you won't know the other lady's mind and how she rates him...or other benefits she has gotten from him plus social status she has attained with him.

Of course, a lady knows a man that will take care of her from dating, same way a man knows and observe if she is the one or for the high way during dating..That is why you see thread of I saw his wedding Invitation somewhere while we are dating.. some men are not bold enough to tell the woman..They can't be with her based on observations. What they do is keep her for sex..And swallow her Insult and leeching..Till it is time..Either they cook one excuse or boldly he block her on all channels and move fine.

Every woman wants comfort, but few will be smart enough to know when the man is running low or out of cash..Few will know how to help him prevent it as well.

Most women take us men as mugu atimes, but they aren't aware men pay attention to details of events even if he is a drunkard.. grin Why do you think in every village setting, the drunkards carry news and maintain uprightness.

When a man has no interest he will tell you truth..But if he has some hidden interest, he will lie to you most times..Because from experience, women mostly enjoy men who tell them lies..Just very very few women appreciate honest men.

Ashi di nu uto. cheesy

Lol, guys can eat anywhere okwaya? Na so..I will value her more if she had told him to take her to the market so she can make even if na quick meals at home for him..I am traditional like that.

As you people read us, we read and observe you ladies X5.

When men gather what do you think they discuss after discussing work and business and money matters, na women grin na..Mgbe ahu gi hu, onye nwere ajo nwaanyi a gbaruo ihu ka uwa nke ya egbuola ya.. grin grin

A man is never that 75% blessed until he meets a good woman if he desired and cherish family..She is going to determine alot for the rest of his life.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cutehector:
pleass leave me alone Iyaebe.
please naaaaa
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
please naaaaa
send me a mail.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Munzy14:

You will say it is good riddance to you, but you won't know the other lady's mind and how she rates him...or other benefits she has gotten from him plus social status she has attained with him.

Yes. Any man who can block a lady for something that petty is good riddance to any lady.
What happened to communication? What an annoyingly cowardly thing to do!

That is why as a lady, one shouldn't allow themselves to get carried away by certain things.
Keep your eyes open to know who you're with.
Observe how he treats random people.

That is why some people are smiling on the outside, but are miserable on the inside.
Most things are not always what they seem.

Can social status bring true happiness? Those things do not move me.
What is the point of being with a person for their so-called "social status" or whatever " benefits", but they don't make you happy?

Of course, a lady knows a man that will take care of her from dating, same way a man knows and observe if she is the one or for the high way during dating..That is why you see thread of I saw his wedding Invitation somewhere while we are dating.. some men are not bold enough to tell the woman..They can't be with her based on observations. What they do is keep her for sex..And swallow her Insult and leeching..Till it is time..Either they cook one excuse or boldly he block her on all channels and move fine.

Every woman wants comfort, but few will be smart enough to know when the man is running low or out of cash..Few will know how to help him prevent it as well.

Most women take us men as mugu atimes, but they aren't aware men pay attention to details of events even if he is a drunkard.. grin Why do you think in every village setting, the drunkards carry news and maintain uprightness.

When a man has no interest he will tell you truth..But if he has some hidden interest, he will lie to you most times..Because from experience, women mostly enjoy men who tell them lies..Just very very few women appreciate honest men.

Ashi di nu uto. cheesy

Lol, guys can eat anywhere okwaya? Na so..I will value her more if she had told him to take her to the market so she can make even if na quick meals at home for him..I am traditional like that.

As you people read us, we read and observe you ladies X5.

When men gather what do you think they discuss after discussing work and business and money matters, na women grin na..Mgbe ahu gi hu, onye nwere ajo nwaanyi a gbaruo ihu ka uwa nke ya egbuola ya.. grin grin

A man is never that 75% blessed until he meets a good woman if he desired and cherish family..She is going to determine alot for the rest of his life.

What women want in a man matters as much as what men want in a woman. It's not just about what men want.

As a lady, one has to be very careful about who they choose, so that they don't end up being miserable. Obi añuri kacha mkpa.

It is also important as a lady to make your own money, so that nwoke owula agahu e hi gi ike na a gbachahu a gbacha. As my mum would say. cheesy

Also, no man can use a lady without her permission.
Onye were onwe ya nye nwoke na a lubehu ya a lu, si ya were ya mere otu o soro ya maka akpiri ogologo, 'ke ahu gbasara onye owu. Ihe o huru, ya were.
As a lady, be humble but know your worth.
Seek no validation from men.

In all, a good man deserves a good woman, and a good woman deserves a good man.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cutehector:
send me a mail.
Just tell me here and edit it or on a dead thread lol
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Munzy14(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes. Any man who can block a lady for something that petty is good riddance to any lady.
What happened to communication? What an annoyingly cowardly thing to do!

That is why as a lady, one shouldn't allow themselves to get carried away by certain things.
Keep your eyes open to know who you're with.
Observe how he treats random people.

That is why some people are smiling on the outside, but are miserable on the inside.
Most things are not always what they seem.

Can social status bring true happiness? Those things do not move me.
What is the point of being with a person for their so-called "social status" or whatever " benefits", but they don't make you happy?

What women want in a man matters as much as what men want in a woman. It's not just about what men want.

As a lady, one has to be very careful about who they choose, so that they don't end up being miserable. Obi añuri kacha mkpa.

It is also important as a lady to make your own money, so that nwoke owula agahu e hi gi ike na a gbachahu a gbacha. As my mum would say. cheesy

Also, no man can use a lady without her permission.
Onye were onwe ya nye nwoke na a lubehu ya a lu, si ya were ya mere otu o soro ya maka akpiri ogologo, 'ke ahu gbasara onye owu. Ihe o guru, ya were.
As a lady, be humble but know your worth.
Seek no validation from men.

In all, a good man deserve a good woman, and a good woman deserve a good man.
Ngwanu o..
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just tell me here and edit it or on a dead thread lol
naaaah. Do as instructed or no deal..
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cutehector:
naaaah. Do as instructed or no deal..
You think you're smart abi, mtvheww
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by 1forall: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Blame her. She's the only person in the marriage.
Do you even know what blame means?
OK she can continue quarrelling and mouthing off no problem, maybe the situation will change magically, or something.
Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by BRATISLAVA: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
1forall:

Do you even know what blame means?
OK she can continue quarrelling and mouthing off no problem, maybe the situation will change magically, or something.

Re: Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats by 1forall: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What your point really? We should blame the husband whose side we haven't heard? Situations like this both parties will have their faults so she can't get a favourable assessment without the husband's side of the story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos / I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.