Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend (49386 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Seredebe: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed this matter tire me ooo. Which kind maria Carey and Eminem love be this.

Reminds me of "The Warning"

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Asianjollof007: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Fornication being normalize... Damn

no be new thing, you dey do am too.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Esomchi77(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fornication is a sin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Adekunlebright(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=EmzyT post=111830451]As far as you're hitting the Jackpot, I see No issue here
Lol �
U're a bad guy
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Naijatask: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:

I know right? I guess it's one of the signs of end time
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by moje4: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
People are busy running away from marriage, you, you are busy talking about someone hiding kpekus from you
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Naijatask: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
kamtamark:
Maybe she is having a burn somewhere on her body or a skin damage

And he won't notice the skin damage or burns when they were having sex? No be juju be that?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by friendl: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guy ,you better be very careful
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by sunkoye: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guy trust me...na trouble you dey so ohh.

Pele.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Yewandequeen(f): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Naijatask:

I know right? I guess it's one of the signs of end time
Honestly, I get so troubled when I see people come out in public to boast about their fornication act. No morals anymore embarassed
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
diplomat058:
That would be disrespectful. Legally speaking, sexual consent isn't necessarily a limitation of her right to privacy. I don't support fornication, but this happens even between Couples. Even if you have punctured your wife front and back, she still has right to her inner privacy.

there are two issues here.... A) sexual consent is irrelevant here as nobody is forcing her to be dress in front of this man... because the best is that B) SHE can leave and go to the bathroom, instead of asking this man to get out or turn around. yes of course it happens with shy/reserved people but stop making it seem like someone is stopping her from going to the bathroom or turning around. let HER leave the room and go dress in the bathroom... but she has no right to ask this man to leave the room (unless of course, he has no more rights/freedom any longer)

eventainment:
Women no like to they hear its not like i havent seen anything that you are trying to hide.
I told a girl that and she close up for a while... So respect yourself and give her privacy when she needs it .....

do you think that men like to hear:"leave the room" OR "turn around!"?! why suddenly a woman's wish should be worth more than a man?
why cant SHE just leave the room? why cant she just turn around?! or better yet, why cant she just give a PLAIN EXPLANATION as to why she wants her partner to do that?!?!? is that so difficult?

you are talking about respect, yet this woman cant even communicate with that man. is that so much to ask in a r/ship?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Biafranodogwu55: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
I no fit.... She dey lock door and window... The only time I manage put eye, she no do anything special... Just wear her underwears
grin grin grin Op u and dat ur gf dey funny...una movie taya megrin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
eventainment:
As far as you get it when you need it. Or break the ice when you aren't having sex. On a normal day body kisses without sex can make a woman loosen up.. cause e be like when Una naked the next thing na knack

i think it is all down to maturity... and hopefully with time such woman can loosen up. i hate to see what will now happen if they get married... will she ask him to leave the room or look away everytime she is naked?!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Some one said " she want to salvage the little honour and respect she has left grin grin grin
What a real niggar grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Gkay1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie.

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light, she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.

3 gbosa for u
Gbosa
Gbosa
Gbosa

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Mikeeytools: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie.

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light, she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

lol all this n sign of psychological problems.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??
because you never pay bride Price
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Rinoxy: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by talent7(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
bro maybe she de put nyansh

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by harmargedon: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
nah toxic marriage we dey try avoid, no blame us.

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Yewandequeen(f): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
harmargedon:
nah toxic marriage we dey try avoid, no blame us.
grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by almarthins(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Some one said " she want to salvage the little honour and respect she has left grin grin grin

She no even get honour again. The girl go small mental iss
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by harmargedon: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
she dey avoid see finish. As long as you don't know how she got in em jeans, you'll always find her attractive. Because you'll always be willing and curious to UnCloth her.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
grin cheesy

She could be the shy type.. cheesy

She gives all according to her mood..

Or she could be the playful type.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i think it is all down to maturity... and hopefully with time such woman can loosen up. i hate to see what will now happen if they get married... will she ask him to leave the room or look away everytime she is naked?!
Truth is you are legally bound together and she ain't your property to control the way you want rather you are partners in the business so you are to respect what each other likes and with time if she feels it's okay she will be freely naked with you. I've seen scenes where immediately after sex some ladies won't allow you see them naked. Over time they get used to you and they feel safe staying naked
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by famouscargo4u: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

She is only shy, there's nothing to it.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by syntekelite(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
No future btw both of yah... She is just catching cruise...
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Foreseer: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
I no fit.... She dey lock door and window... The only time I manage put eye, she no do anything special... Just wear her underwears
Bro, that girl is mystical. You better run for ur life.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there are two issues here.... A) sexual consent is irrelevant here as nobody is forcing her to be dress in front of this man... because the best is that B) SHE can leave and go to the bathroom, instead of asking this man to get out or turn around. yes of course it happens with shy/reserved people but stop making it seem like someone is stopping her from going to the bathroom or turning around. let HER leave the room and go dress in the bathroom... but she has no right to ask this man to leave the room (unless of course, he has no more rights/freedom any longer)

do you think that men like to hear:"leave the room" OR "turn around!"?! why suddenly a woman's wish should be worth more than a man?
why cant SHE just leave the room? why cant she just turn around?! or better yet, why cant she just give a PLAIN EXPLICATION as to why she wants her partner to do that?!?!? is that so difficult?

you are talking about respect, yet this woman cant even communicate with that man. is that so much to ask in a r/ship?

I realised with you saying this that really the both playing parties have equal rights and for things to be understood better they both have rights to demand for explanations. Forgive me for thinking a man is a man and so is a woman that deserves care and attention(if she is worth it)

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
eventainment:
Truth is you are legally bound together and she ain't your property to control the way you want rather you are partners in the business so you are to respect what each other likes and with time if she feels it's okay she will be freely naked with you. I've seen scenes where immediately after sex some ladies won't allow you see them naked. Over time they get used to you and they feel safe staying naked

i think sex and intimacy has a lot to do with it.... and when that woman will feel safe with/around you, she will open up. majority of women are shy at 1st, but then due to the intimate moments you have together they open up. it generally does not take years for that.
a simple way to solve that is by walking around naked after sex, let her understand that there is beauty in nudity AND that you guys have crossed the line of being shy around one another.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Jespet97: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
She's hiding something,most guys get carried away during sex that they don't notice things on women body... Open your eyes well you will know during sex next time
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by AlexB300: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
wink
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie(even allow me put my fingers inside).

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light(bang). she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price. I know this Abuja girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.