Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend (49344 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ternistacle(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
DaInferno:
geddifork
seems it's ur sister...
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by BePrepared: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Any girl opening her body to someone who hasn't paid bride price is bringing herself low, and loses respect. Fact
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
seems it's ur sister...
don't have one doug
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ternistacle(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
DaInferno:
don't have one doug
who cares??
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Truetalk3139: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
DMerciful:
Privacy for what exactly?
ask a psychologist
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Samson1234567: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
That’s when she takes her HIV pill
Respect to you sire
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stop being a simp bro. Your wife should dress in front of you without shame
Truetalk3139:
ask a psychologist
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nonexisting: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is why I don't fucck in the dark. I once fuccked a vaginarian who wanted the lights dimmed. I asked her to dress up and go but she apologized. It turned out she was only trying to hide the stretch marks in her nyash which was not even too much considering she was well in her late 20s. What she didn't realize was that I found that a little motivating to fucck. What I find very insulting in this thread now is that the vaginarian ordered the simp to leave the room for her to dress. What a simp.

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??
well ,some ladies are like that especially when dressing even to their fellow gender .

My own is that I don't like someone staring at me when I'm dressing up even though we're in the same room you can look away & gives that privacy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ternistacle(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
oke2018:
well ,some ladies are like that especially when dressing even to their fellow gender .

My own is that I don't like someone staring at me when I'm dressing up even though we're in the same room you can look away & gives that privacy.

Maybe thats what she's doing.. just a little bit privacy.... By i don't see the need for that privacy when we have already ...... together several times
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
Maybe thats what she's doing.. just a little bit privacy.... By i don't see the need for that privacy when we have already ...... together several times
Just assure her that you're not the staring type , that she should feel safe around you whenever she's dressing , some ladies maybe due to different lotions they will apply to their bodies so the always feel unsecured .
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by AlphaStyles(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
who dy supply her weed?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Mikespecialone(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Set camera for ham , make u clear ur doubt
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by mysterydude: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
...hahaha.....she's negative of all sort of STDs... I don't f*ck hoes

u just disrespected n called her a LovePeddler. coming on social media talking bout her being naked all day n u insinuating u Bleep her at will without paying her bride price portrays her as a hoe. so shut ur trap, ure immature
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by peacefull(f): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Me too!
Nomal day, I don't dress up front of my husband.
I will go to another room or washroom.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 16, 2022
skales67:
She's telling you to close your eyes because her spiritual husband is around. undecided
How were we thinking the same exact thing!
I said the same thing in my mind when I came to this weird post, yesterday. Maybe she has spirits that appear to her after sex and she must have carried out their mission on the man. Lool
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Greatlee54: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
My wify does something similar, she can lie naked all night but will surely cover her self before me while dressing. Nothing serious.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by emlexwilson: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2022
for Me I don’t mind oooo
Say I don sleep with u no mean say make I see u finish. She’s right
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
seems it's ur sister...
or prolly your mum
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
who cares??
if your sorry ars wasn't, it wouldn't keep mentioning me
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by holysaint1(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??

And if you dont close your eyes or leave the room, what will be the outcome
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by holysaint1(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2022
peacefull:
Me too!
Nomal day, I don't dress up front of my husband.
I will go to another room or washroom.

And is this done with reasoning, feeling or instinct of realizing that you're naked just like eve? Or what. Believe me when i say i simply dont get it.

Care to detail ?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Truetalk3139: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2022
DMerciful:
Stop being a simp bro. Your wife should dress in front of you without shame
no you are the simp and it’s obviously a family problem to you perverts. If my wife wants to get private ones in a while when dressing its no problem to me. You are the type that hits women for stupid reasons, grow up!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by phemmyfour: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Truetalk3139:
I guess its a normal thing to girls, my wife does this also, whenever she wants to dress she uses clothes to cover herself and back me, the day I jumped up to remove the cloth she put on her shoulder she changed it for me big time so it’s precious to them. That gender ehn!
That's abnormal.....Your wife should be free with you with her body at all times.

You should take that correction and stop arguing with everyone
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Simps would always quote emotional rants to justify their SIMPle nature.

Do you asked your wife to leave at any time while dressing up? Imagine a husband saying its ok for your wife to asked you to leave in order to dress up, what a simpleton!
Truetalk3139:
no you are the simp and it’s obviously a family problem to you perverts. If my wife wants to get private ones in a while when dressing its no problem to me. You are the type that hits women for stupid reasons, grow up!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by peacefull(f): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2022
holysaint1:

And is this done with reasoning, feeling or instinct of realizing that you're naked just like eve? Or what. Believe me when i say i simply dont get it.

Care to detail ?

Sorry, What is meaning " you're naked just like eve" ?
I wanna understand very well your question!

You wanna know my reason why I don't dress up front of my husband?
Am I correct?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ternistacle(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
DaInferno:
or prolly your mum
hey negro why calling ur momma a hoe...
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
hey negro why calling ur momma a hoe...
you got dyslexia or you just pride yourself in being a dimwit? undecided
Pls geddifork!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Ternistacle(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
DaInferno:
you got dyslexia or you just pride yourself in being a dimwit? undecided
Pls geddifork!
eeh God ooo.... Who be this animal??... Leave me nah
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ternistacle:
eeh God ooo.... Who be this animal??... Leave me nah
the only fkin animal here is you
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Hullabaloon: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by holysaint1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, What is meaning " you're naked just like eve" ?
I wanna understand very well your question!
Just the basic biblical interpretation of Eve, after eating of the forbidden fruit, found out that she was naked and tried to cover up before God. mind you, am not saying you ate the forbidden fruit here. Please don't get me wrong.

You wanna know my reason why I don't dress up front of my husband?
Am I correct? oh yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.