Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend (49403 Views)

My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by MNDY(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Seredebe:

Reminds me of "The Warning"

Carey replied with her own song OBSESSED, denying having anything to do with Eminem.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by eventainment(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i think sex and intimacy has a lot to do with it.... and when that woman will feel safe with/around you, she will open up. majority of women are shy at 1st, but then due to the intimate moments you have together they open up. it generally does not take years for that.
a simple way to solve that is by walking around naked after sex, let her understand that there is beauty in nudity AND that you guys have crossed the line of being shy around one another.
This is absolutely true
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Zorn: 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
SHINJA:
Nasoo Igbo gals be..

My igbo girlfriend dey behave this same way..
You this product of licked waterproof .
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Goalnaldo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed this matter tire me ooo. Which kind maria Carey and Eminem love be this.
Abi na Rihanna and ASAP Rocky kind of love grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??

That is how most naija gals do they pretend too much

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Seredebe: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
MNDY:

Carey replied with her own song OBSESSED, denying having anything to do with Eminem.

Yeah yeah yeah
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by CSTRR: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na person wife you don see finish so?

Weldone.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do you guys bang during the day or always in darkness? Have you seen her stark unclothedness closeup in day light?

Seems she's hiding something
Ternistacle:
... grin grin ok
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by zakkxx: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga go and marry her and stop fornicating!! No shame for head “ my girlfriend is dash dash….” U no de shame!! Some women no even get sense at all!!! You just give your London away and when he is tire and he dump u ow u go de swear useless swear!! Can a sinner course a sinner?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Its not normal thing, why would your wife be covering herself in front of you when dressing?

Some husband do not see the wife's private parts cause the make love always in the dark
Truetalk3139:
I guess its a normal thing to girls, my wife does this also, whenever she wants to dress she uses clothes to cover herself and back me, the day I jumped up to remove the cloth she put on her shoulder she changed it for me big time so it’s precious to them. That gender ehn!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Truetalk3139: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
DMerciful:
Its not normal thing, why would your wife be covering herself in front of you when dressing?

Some husband do not see the wife's private parts cause the make love always in the dark
well we spend hours naked and even bath together so what’s the big deal if she wants privacy for the 5minutes she will use to dress up?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DMerciful(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Privacy for what exactly?
Truetalk3139:
well we spend hours naked and even bath together so what’s the big deal if she wants privacy for the 5minutes she will use to dress up?
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by smasher1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
My girlfriend and I can have our time(sex) the whole day and even be naked. But a normal day when she wanna dress up, she will ask me to close my eyes or leave the room. I noticed it .. why is that so??

Get legally married to her.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Bbbw: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oh
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
ashawopikin:
you say?

Lolz grin I nor wan too shake d table
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Fantazy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

There's this natural shyness that occurs, since u guys are not having/planning to have sex at that moment.
I hardly allow my girl see my preeg unless we're nacking. So chill, it's normal!
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Lawalemi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
To avoid advanced see-finish.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by KensonAbule(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Try to bath with her together.
All the drama will stop.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Noblegraphix20(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie(even allow me put my fingers inside).

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light(bang). she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.

This one is so hillarious.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

Maybe she is possessed by the spirit of Nakedness_
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by AjiBussu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
Don't be scared, its normal for some "shy" ladies

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Speaklove: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie(even allow me put my fingers inside).

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light(bang). she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.

39 people liked this statement of yours and that is Satan making a statement of how he has corrupted the minds of many .

Where is the fear of God in all of these ?
Where is your sense of morality in these .

Let us all turn from our wicked ways and turn our hearts to God .
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Speaklove: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:

You are not married to her
Why should a person not married to another have sex with themselves at all ,talked of desiring to see unclothedness ?

Turn your heart to Jesus .
Give your life to Christ
Turn from this evil and save your soul
Revive your conscience and let it guide you .
Follow the word of God and live by it .

Let go off ungodly life and seek the mercy of the living one .

Come to Christ today and save your soul from rejection in the day of reckoning.

May god forgive us all our trespasses ,as we forgive those who trespass against us .

I pray that you will see wisdom in what I wrote .
I am not trying to condem you but to admonish,advice and invite you to Christ .

Please repent my friend .

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Speaklove:

39 people liked this statement of yours and that is Satan making a statement of how he has corrupted the minds of many .

Where is the fear of God in all of these ?
Where is your sense of morality in these .

Let us all turn from our wicked ways and turn our hearts to God .

Sorry, i am trying to turn a new leaf.

Heaven is the goal.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by emmy512: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
how clean is her underwear, does she also hide to remove her underwears? I ask becos i have experienced something like this with one jemima for uni, one day i saw how brown her bra strap and edges were i almost puke.
She may be hiding her zebra marks, scars other insecurities or does not trust you enough.
I for sure would never let a babe i Bleep to see me naked later.
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by AlphaBeta130: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
She no want mek u know how she tek wear the cloth. Next time u go like remove am again
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Speaklove: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
luizpippo:

Sorry, i am trying to turn a new leaf.

Heaven is the goal.

Your reply is delightful to my soul !
God loves a person who yields to the call of repentance like you .

We have done many terrible things but God out of his mercies forgave us many times .

I have done many terrible things I am ashamed of talking about .
They bothered me every time I remember that I ever did them .

But God comfort me still and say
Where sin abounds grace abound much more .
Only do not take grace as an occasion to sin .
Go and sin no more .

I can't judge or condemn you
But I said what I said because he gave me the assignment to do that ,and he gave you too

We should learn to strengthen ourselves ,and encourage ourselves .

It is not easy to live righteously these days but it is possible .
It is foolish to chose holiness theses days but there is wisdom in it to be found in the day when we shall all stand naked to be judged .

I am gladden by your reaction ,and I pray god give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation to know the the greatness of his exceeding riches towards us who believe that you may live before him as you have desired .

Please go back and modify what you wrote so that the name of Jesus can be glorified through you today .

Thank you very much .
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What a real niggar grin
ma guy, I dey hail oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
almarthins:

She no even get honour again. The girl go small mental iss
comrade abeg "off mic" grin, how would you say she have no more honour walai you are a wicked somebody grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jesse25:

Op look like a SIMP to me cheesy wink
But the comrade deh loot the puna steady na.

Since puna looting is part of the equation, OP is a semi-Simp I guess..
Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ternistacle:
geddifork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.