Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (38304 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:15pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nawa 4 u o.victor no offense but the message was kinda rude just reason am-wat u sent is nt enough
So u also join the pack of crowd?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
So u also join the pack of crowd?
no.sry.i withdraw my statement.i do it as well.i just saw ur post to one syle guy.am sry
but d uncle wicked o see partiality he send u 30k and ur cousin 200k nawa he nor like u
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:22pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Why sighing deeply?
never mind
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
no.sry.i withdraw my statement.i do it as well.i just saw ur post to one syle guy.am sry
but d uncle wicked o see partiality he send u 30k and ur cousin 200k nawa he nor like u
U wont understand.my uncle just dnt want me to make it.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
U wont understand.my uncle just dnt want me to make it.
WHY
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
never mind
This is what i usually dislike.Xpress urself and feel free
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:29pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
WHY
His behaviours towards me tells it all.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:31pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
This is what i usually dislike.Xpress urself and feel free
nth.just thought u used d email.srycry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
His behaviours towards me tells it all.
who offended him.is he 4rm ur mum or dad side
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nth.just thought u used d email.srycry
No dnt apologise.I feel am wicked when people fear to express themselves to me.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
who offended him.is he 4rm ur mum or dad side
From my dad side and same parent.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Slimkween: 9:39pm On May 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Send what?
Lol, you missed the point entirely...

If you have been overseas before and lived there a while like i have... especially Britain... you will discover a certain trend among poor Africans there.

They always try to hide the little they make from the government to avoid paying tax or beefy bank fees.
They hide the money in their homes a lot and when sending any part of it back to relatives back in Africa they hide it in letters and post it.

When Dickjo was operating his old moniker Mr.Cork he had a nasty habit of taunting people here about being poor and how he could change their lives by posting them little hard currency from London where he 'enjoys life'.

He got away with it for years until I cuaght up with him and straightened his ass out.
If you check well he problably washes plates in a small restaurant or sweeps trains from morning till night then hides the money in an iron tin in the roof of room which is smaller than your mother's kitchen and gets as cold as a deep freezer between November and February.
Its how they live there.

When they save up to 5,000 pounds or so they rush home to Nigeria and do big man for 3 weeks till the money is finished then return to the UK never to be seen or heard of again till 5 years later when they've saved enough for another big man expedition.

The reality of his life... and so many others like him... is not to be envied but our local girls always fall for it.

Eh, beautygoddess are you still standing? You never fall? shocked shocked shocked

This is actually very true. "Most" of this people living abroad actually do menial jobs and claim they have it big.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:40pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
From my dad side and same parent.
nawa y wnt he want u his bro's kid to make it na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:42pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No dnt apologise.I feel am wicked when people fear to express themselves to me.
ok hope mommy is getting better??
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nawa y wnt he want u his bro's kid to make it na
I cant tell.But he made promises twice to take me to the US but failed.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:45pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok hope mommy is getting better??
She's getting better.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:54pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
I cant tell.But he made promises twice to take me to the US but failed.
nawa o.victor i av exam 2morrow
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2022
Dickjo:

so u now sleeepin with Beautygoddesss ..abi? do u no if police catch 2 lesbbbian there in nigeria, they will jail u people for 14 year..same goes with gay people? .....why r u callin another woman baby lover when therrrris enough mans to go round here in nairaland?..wot a shame!(no ofeinse) angry
U have spiritual problems
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
She's getting better.
THANK GOD
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Fcmb2022:
hey bbygal
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nawa o.victor i av exam 2morrow
What exam?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
What exam?
waec na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:13pm On May 24, 2022
Fcmb2022:

You came into this thread to attack an enemy then waka pass friends? grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
waec na
I wish you "A"
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
I wish you "A"
amen!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:16pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
You came into this thread to attack an enemy then waka pass friends? grin
and u said she wil nt disappear again
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
amen!
Thats your portion.Take it.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:20pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
and u said she wil nt disappear again
Fcmb2022 u see bah? U won make we kneel dow beg u bah?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Fcmb2022 u see bah? U won make we kneel dow beg u bah?
leave bbygal she go cum meet us.we dey here dey wait 4 am.she won collect so
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Thats your portion.Take it.
i receive it
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
leave bbygal she go cum meet us.we dey here dey wait 4 am.she won collect so
Hmm be like say them wan betray us.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:26pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i receive it
subject?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (78) (Reply)

Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.