Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37891 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nawa since morning wat happened?
I was charging the phone.People want to kill me in family section.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:04pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I was charging the phone.People want to kill me in family section.
kill u how which thread is that?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
kill u how which thread is that?
The post i made about my uncle who sent me 30k.go to family section and see.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:14pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
The post i made about my uncle who sent me 30k.go to family section and see.
i can see that.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i can see that.tel that dickjo to stop mentioning me everywhere its nt funny baby
I will...but if u ignore him he will stop.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
I will...but if u ignore him he will stop.
i will do just that.thanks baby
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i will do just that.thanks baby
You are welcome baby, so how was your day?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
Fine but am bored and hungry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 2:30pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
bae u no that family thread made front page?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 3:08pm On May 24, 2022
@BipCowH0rn fall 4 watin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Uniquetani1(f): 4:23pm On May 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

He is not a boy but a full grown man.
He is an old nairlander known around here as Mr.Cork.. the perfect asshole

He is a hostler in London
The type that washes plates and sweeps trains.. they are many there.
The staggering pound to naira exchange rate makes them kings here

He should grow up and act his age. He should stop fooling himself around

1 Like

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 5:57pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
bae u no that family thread made front page?
I'm back bae.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:05pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
I'm back bae.
love how r u
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 8:18pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
love how r u
Am fyn
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Am fyn
ok.so whatsup
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Am fyn
ok.so whatsup Hope d email was valid?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok.so whatsup
No bad.ur day? Sorry, i was talking on whatsapp with my uncle.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok.so whatsup Hope d email was valid?
havent tried it yet.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No bad.ur day? Sorry, i was talking on whatsapp with my uncle.
ok.i was bored
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:59pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=VictorUSA1 post=113141332][/quote] Y HAVE U NT TRIED IT
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 8:59pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok.i was bored
Dont be bored again, am back.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Dont be bored again, am back.
ok,gist me
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Y HAVE U NT TRIED IT
U sent it late na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok,gist me
U are the only apple in my eye
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:06pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
U sent it late na
so which email did u use?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:08pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
U are the only apple in my eye
thats nt gist na.that thread of ur uncle 30k is it true?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:10pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
so which email did u use?
My cousin's
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:11pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thats nt gist na.that thread of ur uncle 30k is it true?
yes na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:11pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
My cousin's
hmmm
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You and ObamaMessi both.
Texas.

Haven't traveled interstate much. No need. Texas has everything... lovely big cities and towns... you won't need to go anywhere else to have a good life.
Haven't been to the US in almost 10 years sha.
Nigeria is ok for now.
When i was 9
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
VictorUSA1:
yes na
nawa 4 u o.victor no offense but the message was kinda rude just reason am-wat u sent is nt enough
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
hmmm
Why sighing deeply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (78) (Reply)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.