Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37897 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by BigCowH0rn: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
my mum does nt have cancer.only hbp which kinda runs in her family(mother and siblings)she's fine nw

My dear, health no be for mouth na for check up.
My dad was the one who first found that lump sef. Don't ask me what he was doing when he did, but according to him it was small and insignificant but pissed him off then.
Mom overlooked it and that bastard just grew fast like magic

HBP is caused by too much salt.
It's not a hereditary thing. It's just brought on by stress and eating habits
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:39am On May 25, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

My dear, health no be for mouth na for check up.
My dad was the one who first found that lump sef. Don't ask me what he was doing when he did, but according to him it was small and insignificant but pissed him off then.
Mom overlooked it and that bastard just grew fast like magic

HBP is caused by too much salt.
It's not a hereditary thing. It's just brought on by stress and eating habits
ok Am sry.thks
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by BigCowH0rn: 7:50am On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok Am sry.thks

It's alright.
They say knowledge is power and i have a lot of it that's why most people can't stand me on this website.
Mention BigCowHorn and they vanish. You saw how it was with Mr.cork

That lump can be removed by 20 to 50k surgry that just lasts for 30 minutes but the trick is to catch it early before it reaches the lungs.
My mom kept postponing surgery until it was it reached her lungs. No one operates on the Lungs. That's an airbag. It's impossible
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:57am On May 25, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

It's alright.
They say knowledge is power and i have a lot of it that's why most people can't stand me on this website.
Mention BigCowHorn and they vanish. You saw how it was with Mr.cork

That lump can be removed by 20 to 50k surgry that just lasts for 30 minutes but the trick is to catch it early before it reaches the lungs.
My mom kept postponing surgery until it was it reached her lungs. No one operates on the Lungs. That's an airbag. It's impossible
am so sry.thank u so much
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Uniquetani1(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Apart from Alcohol and drugs, people have other vices.
Chasing little girls seems to be his.

If i may ask, are you the one on your profile? Very funny i must say

Yes
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by BigCowH0rn: 12:34pm On May 25, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Yes

If i may ask where are you based?
That place looks like the east
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Uniquetani1(f): 1:38pm On May 25, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

If i may ask where are you based?
That place looks like the east

It's south
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:48pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Exactly.Your mama is a seer
hey
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Hi
wat r u eating?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
wat r u eating?
Semo and egusi soup. sory network probs
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Semo and egusi soup. sory network probs
enjoy.same network prob here.its raining
no appetite though.thks bae
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
enjoy.same network prob here.its raining
no appetite though.thks bae
Bae, why no appetite?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:14pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Bae, why no appetite?
i told u wat happened.i could nt eat much sef
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:22pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Do not let such kind of things ruin your life, pls.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Bae, am sorry.I waited 4 so long but didn't see your reply.If I offend u pls find a place in your heart to forgive.We meet 2morow morning.Goodbye!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Bae, am sorry.I waited 4 so long but didn't see your reply.If I offend u pls find a place in your heart to forgive.We meet 2morow morning.Goodbye!
i have replied u since have been waiting 4 ur reply o.am nt angry neither did u offend me.wats going on
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
Do not let such kind of things ruin your life, pls.
oh am sry.i did nt see dis quote b4.sry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by marsman: 9:47pm On May 25, 2022
I be faajjin too, who go toast me tongue
The new 2go
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i have replied u since have been waiting 4 ur reply o.am nt angry neither did u offend me.wats going on
Nothing!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
No need apologising!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:01pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Judas played games with Jesus.Both starts with letter "J" grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:16pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
gringrin SEE WHERE U TINK GO.JJ
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:17pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No need apologising!
ok thks bby
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:18pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
john baptised jesusgrin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
No need apologising!
ok
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
gringrin SEE WHERE U TINK GO.JJ
Why I no go think go there?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:21pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok thks bby
bby you are welcome
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:21pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
james and john were disciples of jesus-triple jgrin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:22pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
MUAHsmiley
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by VictorUSA1: 10:22pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
john baptised jesusgrin
And Jesus baptized megrin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:23pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
just joking

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (78) (Reply)

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.