Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37563 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am suspecting this moniker, come oooo are u sure u are not Victor USA??
Bursted! So you and victorusa use to go out on a date? you must confess.Beautygoddesss, Prettygirl200 is going out on a date with VictorUSA come let's go on a date.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
NEKWA!!!!!!
Is your name
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
good to know.seems u dnt no how much i hate and despise u
I know how much you HATE and DESPISE me, so stop pretending in reality.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Dorwadora(f): 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
you know that Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 and Uniquetani1 agree to date me
Okay.... Congratulations
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Thank god that someone like me can stoop so low to look at you.
HMMangry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
you know that Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 and Uniquetani1 agree to date me
tufia
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
thank god u no.pretending 4 wat?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Bursted! So you and victorusa use to go out on a date? you must confess.Beautygoddesss, Prettygirl200 is going out on a date with VictorUSA come let's go on a date.
seems like u r going mad o.stop mentioning me
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am suspecting this moniker, come oooo are u sure u are not Victor USA??
asin eh
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:
Thank god that someone like me can stoop so low to look at you.
thank god 4 who? U? Who are u that u cant stoop low 2 look at me.guy u dnt av class,taste or level.u r broke,black and short even if u use charm i cannot date u.who u be sef? Mtchew abeg oga go and find ur class/type
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
am fyn.my love there's sumtin i av 2 tel u
Baby love
what is that
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:

Zukwanuike!!!!!!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:

Zukwanuike!!!!!!

Oga Abeg rest!!!
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay.... Congratulations
No be small congratulation ooooo
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
asin eh
Baby love where is victor??
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Fcmb2022(f): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
RichProminent:

See as u dey run kiti kiti
u dey run kata Kara
u no fit drink water drop cup

abeg no dey mention my name
no be every body dey
open teeth
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
tufia
Is your name.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:19am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thank god u no.pretending 4 wat?
I know you love me but you just pretend to hate me.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
seems like u r going mad o.stop mentioning me
I think you are the one running mad.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thank god 4 who? U? Who are u that u cant stoop low 2 look at me.guy u dnt av class,taste or level.u r broke,black and short even if u use charm i cannot date u.who u be sef? Mtchew abeg oga go and find ur class/type
I am a graduate so i don't have class;i am not edible to be tasty;I'm rich.Have you seen me to know i am black and short? How do you inquired and got reality about me if not love?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Zukwanuike!!!!!!
Is your name.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Zukwanuike!!!!!!
Oga Abeg rest!!!
No am just telling the truth.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

See as u dey run kiti kiti
u dey run kata Kara
u no fit drink water drop cup

abeg no dey mention my name
no be every body dey
open teeth
I know, you go open lap not teeth.How much per night? Prettygirl200 already told me her price.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Prettygirl200 post=113412191][/quote]Beautygoddesss Fcmb2022 you can see that Prettygirl200 is firing you with thunder as all agree to date me.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay.... Congratulations
Thank you.Can we hang out?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
asin eh
As in what?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I am a graduate so i don't have class;i am not edible to be tasty;I'm rich.Have you seen me to know i am black and short? How do you inquired and got reality about me if not love?
mtchew
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Beautygoddesss Fcmb2022 you can see that Prettygirl200 is firing you with thunder as all agree to date me.
she's firing u with thunder instead
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I think you are the one running mad.
u need to go to the psychatric hospital
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:33am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Is your name.
ur generation's name
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I know you love me but you just pretend to hate me.
I HATE U ALOT
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Baby love what is that
ill tel u when u r online or on phone call or message

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Young Lady Gets Engaged By Boyfriend On Graduation Day (photos) / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.