Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) (37320 Views)

Virgin Guys, Please Do Not Marry Non-virgin Ladies / What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Zukwanuike!!!!!!
bby gal dnt stress urself becuz of that mad man
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Baby love where is victor??
bby love i'll tel u wat happened 2 him,later
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
you know that Beautygoddesss Prettygirl200 and Uniquetani1 agree to date me
nut don lose 4 ur head o
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
As in what?
ask ur fada
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
I am a graduate so i don't have class;i am not edible to be tasty;I'm rich.Have you seen me to know i am black and short? How do you inquired and got reality about me if not love?
gross u r so disgusting.u gonna make me throw up
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
mtchew
Talk nau.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
she's firing u with thunder instead
And then she quoued you? prettygirl200
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u need to go to the psychatric hospital
Just like you visited yesterdaycheesy
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Wy generation's name
good to hear that.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2022
Fcmb2022:

See as u dey run kiti kiti
u dey run kata Kara
u no fit drink water drop cup

abeg no dey mention my name
no be every body dey
open teeth
tell am o.he want to bumbum he want to chill with the big boys and yet na him dey run kiti kiti he dey run kata kata he nor fit drink water drop cup

make he no say
na we dey run dis town grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
I HATE U ALOT
You love me alot, stop lying.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
And then she quoued you? prettygirl200
lies
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nut don lose 4 ur head o
Your tears is my joycheesy
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Your tears is my joycheesy
angry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
You hate me alot, stop saying it,it hurts.
cheesy
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author RichProminent post=113423026]good to hear that.[/quote]angry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Just like you visited yesterdaycheesy
dnt 4get i took u there yesterday
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
dnt 4get i took u there yesterday
Na so i hear.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Na so i hear.
grin grin grin.SEE UR MOUTH
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
grin grin grin.SEE UR MOUTH
You wan kiss am abi?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
You wan kiss am abi?
watin make ur mind go dat side?? Ashawo
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
You wan kiss am abi?
watin make ur mind go dat side?? Ashawogrin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
watin make ur mind go dat side?? Ashawo
As beautiful as you are, i will be lucky to have you kiss me
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
As beautiful as you are, i will be lucky to have you kiss me
ahhhhhh,see person wey call me hoe and baboon na dey call me beautiful ah i don faint grin grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ahhhhhh,see person wey call me hoe and baboon na dey call me beautiful ah i don faint grin grin
Ah wan pull you small b4 ah date you na
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
The love that start with fight strong pass iron.
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:34am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Ah wan pull you small b4 ah date you na
nor be only.oya shift
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
The love that start with fight strong pass iron.
who con tel u that one grin
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
nor be only.oya shift
Pls nau
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by Beautygoddesss: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
RichProminent:
Pls nau
after u don insult my life finish abiangry
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
who con tel u that one grin
Who nono this before?
Re: Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins) by RichProminent(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
after u don insult my life finish abiangry
I don apologise finish na.I didn't mean it.i wan make our love strong pass garri

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Buchi Solomon To His Fiance: "You're Not The Most Beautiful Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.