Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US (56157 Views)

Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by BRATISLAVA: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Asswipemod:

Tell me. How did they insult you and how were you treated?

Average black man is always looking for offense from whites. What they normally do to themselves becomes racism and disrespect if a white person does it to them. It's laughable. Yet they desire white women desperately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by omoharry(f): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep shut!!! Are the white girls any better??

The white girls will kill all you wannabe redpillers, just don't worry, it will soon get to your turn!!

Atleast she went ahead to drink beer after killing the guy... This time around she might Twerk on your casket.

Nonsense!!!
Dont mind that than man. The bad thing about these white women is that, they often take life insurance on their husband /partners head, they will either poison them or pretend to accidentally murder them in self defense. Only to now use the money from that proceed to get a young handsome man that can service them very well and start living large on the blood of the black stupid man who thought that his own race is inferior. So, in all this, these black men that entrust thier lives in the hand of these white woman will end up losing from out as they will end up in the grave with nothing to show for for their choices in life .Lesson 101..the grass is not always green as you think it is..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That's an example of the deep racism and xenophobia of black Americans on Africans. Even whites can't conjure such trash.

But those same blacks are crying about the Klan and neo-nazis and Africans will support the racists blindly.

Don't mind the hypocrites!
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nobody cares.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by omoharry(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Firstcitizen:
All the comments above does not change the fact that Nigerian girls are useless with nothing to offer than pvssie
You forgot to include your mother that gave you life as well as your sisters and cousin that are other men's bitches..Hope you know that as you are messing around with other peoples daughters and sisters, someone else where, is messing around with yours sisters. And eventually, they will with you daughter, when you finally breeds one. Talk wisely oga and stop smocking weed that makes you type rubbish without thinking it through.

5 Likes

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Connected1: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
2braithe:

It will shock you that majority of the high value women in Nigeria are sugar babies or high class prostitutes and they depend heavily on men.You can hardly know unless you get close to them.
The rest of the high value women who are independent and truly have values acquired by themselves are being chased by many men like you and I.Goodluck entering into competition with hundreds of men.

But high value white women who are not gold diggers are not rare to find.Ask people in diaspora.

Whatever negative qualities you mention are present in both races.Ditto for the positive qualities.
Dude!!This is 2022 not 1962...7 kids for what?Are you breeding a football team?

Equality is a topic on it's own that I won't want to be extensive about.But the only inequality between a man and a woman is Biological.And it is no more of utmost importance in this century.So I wonder why you feel superior to a woman just because of biological make up.

Do you know white ladies can offer you the same respect, appreciation and good home training for your wards?

Also, your Nigerian wife can't be dropping a significant amount in the home and you expect to "be in charge". A Nigerian woman will settle bills and still be submissive? Especially to you that don't believe in equality?lol grin

The bottom line is both white women and african women are good and bad in their own ways.But the bad of african women outweighs that of their white counterparts.

In a few years to come,only about 25% of Nigerian women will boast of not being into covert or overt prostitution.
They do this because of money but the whites hardly do that because of money.Their money problems are not as severe as that of africans.
I blame the money problems and High prostitution rate on the government due to the recession and inflation and also poor parental home training.

Those women over there have a balanced economical life, so money isn't a major issue for them, what they seek is love, there are good women in Nigeria bro, I can bet one of my kidney on that grin.

The more reason I admire the ancient ways of marriage, they do a background check and bring good women for you, the probability that she becomes a good wife is 90% compared to now when we take women to our parents/ family with only the dating experience which most of them pretend throughout, even though you date them for 10 years, you still won't know them and the probability of them turning good wives is like 30%.

Oh yes, I love children and I want nothing less than 7 children, it's left for God to grant me that wish and dream and not a man to decide for me, abi na una get my happiness.

I know white women can offer these things I seek too but if given a black woman and a white one of both qualities to choose from, it's definitely the black I am going for, there are personal reasons attached to it.

If you say high value Nigerian Women are sugar babies and High class prostitutes then you don't know what's high value or you think it revolves around money and High lifestyles, just so you know, a man like me admire simple women and not those outspoken psychopaths that seek every means to gain attention. High Value means alot of good qualities of which money is just a little fraction of it.

Very well then, if you feel black women negative traits is greater than their positive traits then I want you to tell me why is there a high divorce rate in the white man's land, white men secretly admire black women but they will be victimized and criticized if they marry our women, most of them can't keep up with that only few of them do.

Maybe you don't get me well, sometimes I might go broke which is inevitable and I expect my wife to run the home for a few days, I am not saying I will leave everything for her, I am not even the type that likes doing nothing.

If a woman feels superiority of a home lies on who settles the bills then she's not a Christian nor Muslim nor a pagan but a fool and I can always get another woman once I bounce back.

Leaders are not made Leaders because of their affluence but that rather, their wisdom, courage, bravery, fearlessness and logic, I don't admire women who wants to be men with a vagina.

I am speaking from experience, a particular woman still wishes she would come back to her husband's house, but I don't think the society/immediate vicinity will allow that to happen peacefully, too many persons have hated the woman already, who controls and leave a man because he's broke except a stupid harlot, the man is my father's friend and he secretly wants his wife to come home for some personal reasons but I am not sure they can live in peace unless they go to a place where no one knows them, his wife was all shades of wrong but this man still loves her, imagine....

1 Like

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by 1866scx: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Me?! RP ?! Nah!! My generation don't do that

I love women pass anything... Mater of fact I function better with women around.. makes my life damn easy and soft
[/s]
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Aaay: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by pacespot(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
JusCuri0us:
Please put on home page. Nigerians must know about this growing xenophobia against them in the US.

How, and by who? Is this a xenophobic attack?

1 Like

Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why are so called "foundational black Americans" feeling so pained by what this dead guy said? This guy is dead and they should let him be buried.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Engrpatpeters(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Femi8586:

Thunder strike my dead father.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by 2braithe: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Connected1:

I blame the money problems and High prostitution rate on the government due to the recession and inflation and also poor parental home training.

Those women over there have a balanced economical life, so money isn't a major issue for them, what they seek is love, there are good women in Nigeria bro, I can bet one of my kidney on that grin.

The more reason I admire the ancient ways of marriage, they do a background check and bring good women for you, the probability that she becomes a good wife is 90% compared to now when we take women to our parents/ family with only the dating experience which most of them pretend throughout, even though you date them for 10 years, you still won't know them and the probability of them turning good wives is like 30%.

Unfortunately,that era is gone.Nowadays, women are "packaged" to their unsuspecting husbands-to-be,oblivious of their true nature nor their past.
Even if a background check is implemented and she is deemed good,she can still change for bad.We are in a period where bad is seen as the norm.She starts to see what other ladies do,starts to keep bad friends and viola!There you have a changed woman.

Oh yes, I love children and I want nothing less than 7 children, it's left for God to grant me that wish and dream and not a man to decide for me, abi na una get my happiness.

If you are religious,pray you don't encounter financial crisis.Raising kids is not "bread and butter".This is why it is common for some whites to opt for a no-kids marriage.
My father gave birth to a little below 7 children.When his financial life spiralled down,as young as I was,I regretted on his behalf.

I know white women can offer these things I seek too but if given a black woman and a white one of both qualities to choose from, it's definitely the black I am going for, there are personal reasons attached to it.
Since it's personal,what more can I say?

If you say high value Nigerian Women are sugar babies and High class prostitutes then you don't know what's high value or you think it revolves around money and High lifestyles, just so you know, a man like me admire simple women and not those outspoken psychopaths that seek every means to gain attention. High Value means alot of good qualities of which money is just a little fraction of it.

I was expecting you to mention the good qualities of a high value woman to me.Let me know your definition of a high value woman.

What I'm insinuating is,you can encounter a woman whom you perceive to be a high value woman from afar.On a closer inspection,you might want to question your value perception abilities.

Very well then, if you feel black women negative traits is greater than their positive traits then I want you to tell me why is there a high divorce rate in the white man's land, white men secretly admire black women but they will be victimized and criticized if they marry our women, most of them can't keep up with that only few of them do.

The reason for a high divorce rate among the whites is due to lack of endurance.The whites can't endure half of what africans endure in marriages which is excusable.

Imagine someone saying divorce is a sin before the lord until she died in the hands of an abusive husband.An average white will call the cops if you dare hit them.
The case of Tobechukwu,a Nigerian-American stabbed by his white model girlfriend.A white man won't endure such toxicity before calling it quits.

But in my darling Nigeria,you have to endure and tolerate nonsense just for peace to reign,for the sake of the kids, because of what people will say e.t.c.White people don't tolerate sh*t.

And yes,white men admire our ladies.They being criticized for marrying african women reeks of racist vibes.

Maybe you don't get me well, sometimes I might go broke which is inevitable and I expect my wife to run the home for a few days, I am not saying I will leave everything for her, I am not even the type that likes doing nothing.

If a woman feels superiority of a home lies on who settles the bills then she's not a Christian nor Muslim nor a pagan but a fool and I can always get another woman once I bounce back.

Women's tolerance level differs.Some expect you to get back on your feet in few weeks or months.If you exceed that,it will breed disrespect, nagging and all manner of negative attitudes.

You don't know Nigerian women.They respect their men for his ability to provide mostly.If they are the one doing the provision, during that period,they are the boss.
This is why if your wife is richer than you are,she can't easily be controlled.Why? Because she has the ability to provide things even you can't provide.

Whereas,the whites will share the finance in a 50:50 proportion without qualms.

Leaders are not made Leaders because of their affluence but that rather, their wisdom, courage, bravery, fearlessness and logic, I don't admire women who wants to be men with a vagina.

I am speaking from experience, a particular woman still wishes she would come back to her husband's house, but I don't think the society/immediate vicinity will allow that to happen peacefully, too many persons have hated the woman already, who controls and leave a man because he's broke except a stupid harlot, the man is my father's friend and he secretly wants his wife to come home for some personal reasons but I am not sure they can live in peace unless they go to a place where no one knows them, his wife was all shades of wrong but this man still loves her, imagine....

Try to stay away from a feminist.They want to be men with vaginas grin

The woman is exhibiting typical Nigerian woman traits.The man is a SIMP according to RedPillers grin

It all boils down to what you want for yourself.For me,I see a future with white women.
If Nigeria were to be secured,I would have loved to relocate her here.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Fuckyoumod: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Go to hell. You're just a serial illiterate.

Keep on dissing Nigerian girls just like the late guy. But Have it at the back of your mind that it will soon get to your turn okay!!

Broke wannabe redpillers everywhere!!
make una come ooooh.... Jennyclay a Nigeria girl don craze for nairaland oooh.

She just they abuse people anyhow for nairaland ooh..... Imform her family make them come carry her go psychia. She don finally craze!.

Not all Nigeria ladies are useless....
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Asswipemod:

Tell me. How did they insult you and how were you treated?
discrimination, poorly paid, not paid when others are paid, but trust me I used them do business ...nah small brain they get
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Firstcitizen: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
omoharry:
You forgot to include your mother that gave you life as well as your sisters and cousin that are other men's bitches..Hope you know that as you are messing around with other peoples daughters and sisters, someone else where, is messing around with yours sisters. And eventually, they will with you daughter, when you finally breeds one. Talk wisely oga and stop smocking weed that makes you type rubbish without thinking it through.

grin grin Did I exclude anyone including you and your mother in the first place.Ode na every Nigerian on NL get Nigerian origin? No fear, Not planning on having kids with you hoes and morally bankrupt sub humans. Go school to get sense una no go hear dey do olosho upandan
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Connected1: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
2braithe:

Unfortunately,that era is gone.Nowadays, women are "packaged" to their unsuspecting husbands-to-be,oblivious of their true nature nor their past.
Even if a background check is implemented and she is deemed good,she can still change for bad.We are in a period where bad is seen as the norm.She starts to see what other ladies do,starts to keep bad friends and viola!There you have a changed woman.

If you are religious,pray you don't encounter financial crisis.Raising kids is not "bread and butter".This is why it is common for some whites to opt for a no-kids marriage.
My father gave birth to a little below 7 children.When his financial life spiralled down,as young as I was,I regretted on his behalf.

Since it's personal,what more can I say?

I was expecting you to mention the good qualities of a high value woman to me.Let me know your definition of a high value woman.

What I'm insinuating is,you can encounter a woman whom you perceive to be a high value woman from afar.On a closer inspection,you might want to question your value perception abilities.

The reason for a high divorce rate among the whites is due to lack of endurance.The whites can't endure half of what africans endure in marriages which is excusable.

Imagine someone saying divorce is a sin before the lord until she died in the hands of an abusive husband.An average white will call the cops if you dare hit them.
The case of Tobechukwu,a Nigerian-American stabbed by his white model girlfriend.A white man won't endure such toxicity before calling it quits.

But in my darling Nigeria,you have to endure and tolerate nonsense just for peace to reign,for the sake of the kids, because of what people will say e.t.c.White people don't tolerate sh*t.

And yes,white men admire our ladies.They being criticized for marrying african women reeks of racist vibes.

Women's tolerance level differs.Some expect you to get back on your feet in few weeks or months.If you exceed that,it will breed disrespect, nagging and all manner of negative attitudes.

You don't know Nigerian women.They respect their men for his ability to provide mostly.If they are the one doing the provision, during that period,they are the boss.
This is why if your wife is richer than you are,she can't easily be controlled.Why? Because she has the ability to provide things even you can't provide.

Whereas,the whites will share the finance in a 50:50 proportion without qualms.

Try to stay away from a feminist.They want to be men with vaginas grin

The woman is exhibiting typical Nigerian woman traits.The man is a SIMP according to RedPillers grin

It all boils down to what you want for yourself.For me,I see a future with white women.
If Nigeria were to be secured,I would have loved to relocate her here.
Well that's your wish and desire to marry a white woman, there's nothing bad in that.

Speaking about financial crisis, all you should pray for is for good and wise children. My father isn't rich nor among the average class but we don't blame him for that, we actually did when we were young but when I started hustling after finishing primary six I knew better and made sure my younger ones emulate my footsteps, imagine they are even the ones complaining to us that sometimes I get angry and ask them who do I complain to when you are dropping yours on me, who gave birth to who.

Good thing you mentioned endurance, that's one of the quality a high valued woman possesses others are respect, faithfulness, contentment and devoid of implementing advice from stupid female friends, I would wrap it up with wisdom. Having at least three of these makes a woman a high value woman.

The case of Tobechukwu was a clear evidence of murder unlike that of the Gospel Singer which is yet to be proven, that guy deserved it, he was an internal racist, very foolish fellow, I don't want to talk about him.

I don't want my wife to take care of the home but it's somewhat inevitable as life has it, sometimes big firms delay salaries because they are facing issues too, that doesn't mean you would say they haven't been trying.

No one wishes for a bad wife, but like I said, situations make us know who really love us, if she proves otherwise, dump her when you stand on your feet.

At a time last week my mum constantly told my father that she would leave the marriage he wasn't responsible enough, she made comparisons with him and other men and my old man was tired of the nagging then he stood on the road with bare foot and told her that all her brother's wife will leave them one by one before the year ends and he will go to his village to make sure of that, my father doesn't believe in the white man's God, he goes to church most times because of my mother's constant name calling, I believe you know better, imagine she called us and was narrating the issue seeking sympathy without saying her part where she messed up, my elder sister quickly took side with her and I laughed and asked her what she said before he told her that, she kept mute and was taking what I can't comprehend, then my younger sister who lives with them told me what happened.

She's not a bad woman though but she nags alot, all women do but if my dad was a beater he would beat the hell out of her, he was even speaking of marrying a second wife which I talked him out of it.

There are two sides to a story but the story of the Gospel Singer has been one-sided.

Lol, I deal with quiet women only, a feminist would even get frustrated around me because I show control and hate competition and games, they know better I don't take nonsense, I see them everywhere na.

For your info, a typical Nigerian Woman isn't a harlot, for the records she was once a harlot but the man thought she had finally changed after 18yrs of marriage with children to show for it, but he was wrong. They don't change, they only go on breaks and they would resume very fast if you become broke.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by bizzibodi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wetin those flatinoes they always find for America?just disgracing us up & down & oppressing the real niggaz,very soon there will be black vs flatinoes violence.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Asswipemod: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
discrimination, poorly paid, not paid when others are paid, but trust me I used them do business ...nah small brain they get

Wow.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by LogicBomb8: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Blacks are the only major problem of their fellow blacks. Black people will never truely be happy until we love our selves
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by NovusHomo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
JusCuri0us:
Please put on home page. Nigerians must know about this growing xenophobia against them in the US.

There is no xenophobia against Nigerians in the US. There are levels. The majority of the well-educated professionals among us are actually well regarded and respected. As for others...if you know you know.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Techguy96(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He is part of Nairaland redpiller crew.. to them Nigerian girls are useless, Nigerian girls are parasite, Black girls are ugly Only white women are the best

Now his favourite white Girl has ended his life and drank cold beer at the bar afterwards.

Yet for not showing sympathy to a guy with inferiority complex issues that hated his own sisters and mother you call the poster Xenophobic or racist

Can u verify this your claim that he was a nairaland redpiller
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Favor99(m): 2:34am On Apr 13, 2022
But the page that they said was Toby Obumseli looks fake. It doesn’t look like a real person page, more like a bot, it’s like they added his name when the thing happened. I don’t believe he made those tweets.

This is obviously being used as a hate propaganda campaign or whatever evil agendas Tariq and his hate groups have
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by Favor99(m): 2:56am On Apr 13, 2022
If Nigerian politicians weren’t corrupt and cared about its citizens and if we as Nigerians were United and didn’t discriminate against each other and didn’t hate ourselves, no group would be able to lift a finger against us.

We wouldn’t be going through these persecutions over the world like this. The betterment of Nigerian people starts with you, it doesn’t start at the top. The people and the top came from the grassroots, the masses.

People and different groups are threatened and feel intimidated by Nigerians our success and brilliance and your a target.

Love yourselves regardless of tribe, men respect love your Nigerian women, women respect love your Nigerian men. Love each other regardless of whether their abroad or at home or where they grew up, love regardless of religion or skin shade or socioeconomic class.

As a people we really need to wake up
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by 2braithe: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Connected1:

Well that's your wish and desire to marry a white woman, there's nothing bad in that.

Speaking about financial crisis, all you should pray for is for good and wise children. My father isn't rich nor among the average class but we don't blame him for that, we actually did when we were young but when I started hustling after finishing primary six I knew better and made sure my younger ones emulate my footsteps, imagine they are even the ones complaining to us that sometimes I get angry and ask them who do I complain to when you are dropping yours on me, who gave birth to who.

Sure!That was when we were all young and dependent.

Good thing you mentioned endurance, that's one of the quality a high valued woman possesses others are respect, faithfulness, contentment and devoid of implementing advice from stupid female friends, I would wrap it up with wisdom. Having at least three of these makes a woman a high value woman.

Women who possess these qualities in Nigeria are not easy to find.But still doesn't make it impossible to find.

The case of Tobechukwu was a clear evidence of murder unlike that of the Gospel Singer which is yet to be proven, that guy deserved it, he was an internal racist, very foolish fellow, I don't want to talk about him.

The tweets of Tobechukwu were 10years old.He could have known better before he died.But trust people to use his past to hold him down.
As for the gospel singer's husband,he hasn't denied any allegations yet.Even if he didn't cause her death,it still doesn't change the hard fact that she was a victim of repeated abuse in the marriage... which is my point.

I don't want my wife to take care of the home but it's somewhat inevitable as life has it, sometimes big firms delay salaries because they are facing issues too, that doesn't mean you would say they haven't been trying.

No one wishes for a bad wife, but like I said, situations make us know who really love us, if she proves otherwise, dump her when you stand on your feet.

At a time last week my mum constantly told my father that she would leave the marriage he wasn't responsible enough, she made comparisons with him and other men and my old man was tired of the nagging then he stood on the road with bare foot and told her that all her brother's wife will leave them one by one before the year ends and he will go to his village to make sure of that, my father doesn't believe in the white man's God, he goes to church most times because of my mother's constant name calling, I believe you know better, imagine she called us and was narrating the issue seeking sympathy without saying her part where she messed up, my elder sister quickly took side with her and I laughed and asked her what she said before he told her that, she kept mute and was taking what I can't comprehend, then my younger sister who lives with them told me what happened.

She's not a bad woman though but she nags alot, all women do but if my dad was a beater he would beat the hell out of her, he was even speaking of marrying a second wife which I talked him out of it.

In Africa,once you enter into a marriage,it is difficult to get out.You have to endure a lot like I stated earlier.Discovering your wife only loves you when you have money is not enough reason to leave her in Africa.Infact, people will try to settle the matter for you and advise you against leaving.

If my mother were to be a foreigner,she would have left her marriage before I was born.But if she leaves,her mother will say "I am in my husband's house,you too have to go to your husband's house".She told us these herself.
But foreigners will even praise you for walking out of an uncomfortable marriage.No one deserves an uncomfortable marriage anyways.

There are two sides to a story but the story of the Gospel Singer has been one-sided.

Since the woman is dead,her children's side of the story will suffice.You know kids can be innocently honest.
They already spoke about how he pins her down and instructs them to beat her,how he told them beating a woman is good.

Lol, I deal with quiet women only, a feminist would even get frustrated around me because I show control and hate competition and games, they know better I don't take nonsense, I see them everywhere na.

As long as you avoid them, you'll have peace of mind grin

For your info, a typical Nigerian Woman isn't a harlot, for the records she was once a harlot but the man thought she had finally changed after 18yrs of marriage with children to show for it, but he was wrong. They don't change, they only go on breaks and they would resume very fast if you become broke.

No,the man thought she was not a harlot.He saw and married her when she took a break.Little did he know that she belongs to the streets.

Go to Ashewo beer palour thread,Codedruns website, download Tinder, Badoo,Olosho,Michat,Inmessage.
You will see all the prostitutes there are your average Nigerian girls.Some are married,some are baby mamas,some are students,some are working class.
Majority of the girls one day will get married to an unsuspecting man.
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by eedhrisademola(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep shut!!! Are the white girls any better??

The white girls will kill all you wannabe redpillers, just don't worry, it will soon get to your turn!!

Atleast she went ahead to drink beer after killing the guy... This time around she might Twerk on your casket.

Nonsense!!!
LOL... WHAT'S UP NIGGA?!
Re: Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US by 2braithe: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
omoharry:
Dont mind that than man. The bad thing about these white women is that, they often take life insurance on their husband /partners head, they will either poison them or pretend to accidentally murder them in self defense. Only to now use the money from that proceed to get a young handsome man that can service them very well and start living large on the blood of the black stupid man who thought that his own race is inferior. So, in all this, these black men that entrust thier lives in the hand of these white woman will end up losing from out as they will end up in the grave with nothing to show for for their choices in life .Lesson 101..the grass is not always green as you think it is..

Is it all White women that do these to their black husbands?

No wonder black girls are single as fvck abroad.With this your mentality,no man will look your side abroad.

Atleast white women will offer us papers.What can you offer asides overused p***y?

#TeamForeign

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.