Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! (2779 Views)

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
So what about Thessalonians and 2Peter ? Is it still not the apostles of Jesus ? grin

Quote where HellFire is mentioned anywhere else apart from Jesus' parables! smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Grave is a place of inactive so Jesus meant that Satan and his demons should be sent to a place of inactivity where they will no longer be able to cause confusion, but such a place is not meant for Adam's innocent descendants who found themselves in imperfect state of condition! smiley
That is still not true . The bible clearly defines what hell really is and it is not a place of inactivity, rather it is a place of torment and torture . See Revelations 14 :11 : "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name

This certainly does not look like a place of inactivity , instead it sounds like a place of weeping, wailing and anguish. Which are activities that men engage in grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Quote where HellFire is mentioned anywhere else apart from Jesus' parables! smiley
The book of Revelations20:14: . And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
That is still not true . The bible clearly defines what hell really is and it is not a place of inactivity, rather it is a place of torment and torture . See Revelations 14 :11 : "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name

This certainly does not look like a place of inactivity , instead it sounds like a place of weeping, wailing and anguish. Which are activities that men engage in grin

Jesus is still the one speaking in symbolic terms Sir so if you don't ask his true disciples you can never understand what he meant there! wink
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
The book of Revelations20:14: . And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. grin

Jesus is still the person talking here:

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, Revelations 1:1

This is what Daniel meant that only few people will UNDERSTAND:

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. Daniel 12:10
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is still the one speaking in symbolic terms Sir so if you don't ask his true disciples you can never understand what he meant there! wink
Bros, I do not believe that . Why? Because Jesus talked more about hell than He did about heaven in order to warn men of its reality. To deny this and claim His words were symbolic would be the height of foolishness. undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is still the person talking here:

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, Revelations 1:1

This is what Daniel meant that only few people will UNDERSTAND:

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand. Daniel 12:10

This does not clarify anything ,in fact it is not even related to the topic at all. undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I do not believe that . Why? Because Jesus talked more about hell than He did about heaven in order to warn men of its reality. To deny this and claim His words were symbolic would be the height of foolishness. undecided
No wahala, go out there and fetch ZEALOUS preachers and INDUSTRIOUS teachers who will be as devoted as Jehovah's Witnesses so you can baptize them in the name of your God, no wahala! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
This does not clarify anything ,in fact it is not even related to the topic at all. undecided
Well it's exactly the same thing that Daniel was was talking about but since Daniel is not using symbolic terms there you think it's not related! wink
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, go out there and fetch ZEALOUS preachers and INDUSTRIOUS teachers who will be as devoted as Jehovah's Witnesses so you can baptize them in the name of your God, no wahala! Matthew 28:19-20 smiley
No thanks. I'd rather take my chances by reading on my own and following what was taught by the apostles themselves
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
No thanks. I'd rather take my chances by reading on my own and following what was taught by the apostles themselves
Good!
So since you read alone then keep what you understand to yourself alone but as for Jesus' true disciples we must fully understand what our Master, Lord and King said so that we can PREACH and TEACH people in our neighborhood {Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Malachi 3:16} that's why we meet time to time so we can discuss on what Jesus taught! Hebrews 10:24-25 smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

Did you see me teach you God is three persons? grin grin grin
Pls follow discussion abeg.

So what have you been teaching on nairaland?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

My initial post was not directed at you. Learn to follow discussion grin grin grin

We use our eyes to see whatever we want to see including the teachings. Learn grin grin grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Still deceiving yourself yet again, for you are now deceiving yourself with kill which brings death ONLY ON EARTH, FORGETTING THAT DEATH TOO WILL BE WITH YOU CRYING ITS OWN CRY!

chai! You can lie to yourself Africa Size Lie. grin

Revelation 20:14 NLT
[14]Then death and the grave (hell) were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death.
So death and hell or grave is something that can cry and feel pain abi?

Death is abstract na. It can't burn in a literal fire.

You'll keep reading and won't understand untill put away your pride and study with the JWs.

Revelation 21:4
[4]He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”
1 Corinthians 15:26
[26]And the last enemy to be destroyed is death.

You see for yourself now that what revelation 20:14 means is that death will be destroyed.
Lake of fire symbolises eternal destruction.
In conclusion, death and grave/hell will cease to exist, they will be more.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Ehen you don talk True! grin

E remain your former brother in self deceit MaxinDHouse and other jws to stop lying themselves.

Come on out and fly your true colours! grin

Plus you think the rich man in the Lazarus case did not have such a plan to make hell comfortable? grin

Your not following the thread totally.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:
..You see for yourself now that what revelation 20:14 means is that death will be destroyed.
Lake of fire
symbolises eternal destruction...

That's what I am saying! Death will be with you in the lake of Fire, so,

"...no Cos in reality, when pain becomes too much, unbearable, it would kill. "

You and death will be in the same volcano of destruction.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Jesus spoke more about hell than heaven . Which is why He said "... It is better to enter into life maimed, than to be cast into the fire , where their worms do not die and the fire is not quenched ". (Matt9:48). This is no other place other than hell undecided

Mark 9:43
[43]If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.

The word Jesus used was knowingly or unknowingly mistranslated to hell.
It's Gehenna which means a literal place call valley of hinnom situated just outside Jerusalem.

Jesus used it to illustrate the place of the wicked. They will die and continue to die. Their smoke will rise up forever. The worms and fire will continue to consume their dead bodies forever.
While the righteous will be given their life back. A new life!

Compare with;
Isaiah 66:24
[24]And as they go out, they will see
    the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against me.
For the worms that devour them will never die,
    and the fire that burns them will never go out.

All who pass by
    will view them with utter horror.”
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How did you come to the above conclusion?

You seem quick to jump to conclusions but unable to substantiate any of claims made, how come? . undecided

That's what it seems.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Your not following the thread totally.
It's not everyone that you should respond to their posts, let them go and preach what they know apart from going about saying Jehovah's Witnesses are these and that when they are not even agreeing among themselves! smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That's what I am saying! Death will be with you in the lake of Fire, so,

"...no Cos in reality, when pain becomes too much, unbearable, it would kill. "

You and death will be in the same volcano of destruction.

Bro come back to your senses. Your going opposite to your senses.

Death is not something that can burn, cry and feel pain.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's not everyone that you should respond to their posts, let them go and preach what they know apart from going about saying Jehovah's Witnesses are these and that when they are not even agreeing among themselves! smiley

Wetin be the name of that female moniker discussing with you about WITCHCRAFT and MANIPULATION on nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Here you are cheesy cheesy cheesy

All of us go learn last last for here cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Bro come back to your senses. Your going opposite to your senses.
Death is not something that can burn, cry and feel pain.
How was the memorial?

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

Wetin be the name of that female moniker discussing with you about WITCHCRAFT and MANIPULATION on nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Here you are cheesy cheesy cheesy
All of us go learn last last for here cheesy

cornelboy:

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

My initial post was not directed at you. Learn to follow discussion grin grin grin

We use our eyes to see whatever we want to see including the teachings. Learn grin grin grin
I quoted you and you responded. We were even having a meaningful discussion.
Don't try to divert pls.

I don't want to see whatever I want see.
I want to see the TRUTH.

Since you claim to feed on solid food and not baby milk, what's the truth about God's personality?
Is He a singular or a 1 in 3 persons God?
What do you see?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go back to my initial post here on this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way you still remember that moniker? grin cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Don't try to divert pls.

I don't want to see whatever I want see.
I want to see the TRUTH.

Since you claim to feed on solid food and not baby milk, what's the truth about God's personality?
Is He a singular or a 1 in 3 persons God?
What do you see?

Don't try to divert pls.

Was my initial post about 1 in 3 persons God?

I want to see my diversion grin grin grin

Good for you

I don't want to see whatever I want see. I want to see the TRUTH.

Like Jehovah's witnesses are the only ones practising the purest form of worship.
grin grin grin

At this God said to Moses: “I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE.”*+ And he added: “This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘I SHALL PROVE TO BE has sent me to YOU.’”

Is He a singular or a 1 in 3 persons God? What do you see?

Now you know what I see grin grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How was the memorial?
I missed it. I was very busy at work. Something came up actually.
The couple I'm studying with even called to remind me on WhatsApp. I missed the call cos no data.
I kind of wasn't really prepared for it. cry
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

Was my initial post about 1 in 3 persons God?
I want to see my diversion grin grin grin
You have defended and supported the Roman Catholics dogma about trinity many times at many threads.
Is that your believe about God person?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I missed it. I was very busy at work. Something came up actually.
The couple I'm studying with even called to remind me on WhatsApp. I missed the call cos no data.
I kind of wasn't really prepared for it. cry

Oops you missed the Black Sabbath.

lipsrsealed
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by Ammishaddai: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
cornelboy:

Mark 9:43
[43]If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell with two hands.

The word Jesus used was knowingly or unknowingly mistranslated to hell.
It's Gehenna which means a literal place call valley of hinnom situated just outside Jerusalem.

Jesus used it to illustrate the place of the wicked. They will die and continue to die. Their smoke will rise up forever. The worms and fire will continue to consume their dead bodies forever.
While the righteous will be given their life back. A new life!

Compare with;
Isaiah 66:24
[24]And as they go out, they will see
    the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against me.
For the worms that devour them will never die,
    and the fire that burns them will never go out.

All who pass by
    will view them with utter horror.”
[/s] It is not mistranslated oga ; Jesus said it is actually a place prepared for the Devil, his angels and all those who rebel against God. (Matt25:41)
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] It is not mistranslated oga ; Jesus said it is actually a place prepared for the Devil, his angels and all those who rebel against God. (Matt25:41)

Revelation 20:14
[14]And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Can you explain that verse pls?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

You have defended and supported the Roman Catholics dogma about trinity many times at many threads.
Is that your believe about God person?

When you are asked to learn or advised to learn. Na Jehovah's witnesses practice the purest form of worship you go carry for head. Go back to that thread and learn again. This time read those post slowly and learn grin grin grin.

When you are done come back and tell me the TRUTH added to 3 in 1 persons God grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cost Of Ram In Lagos /ibadan / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ? / vvvf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.