Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! (2783 Views)

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Never mind my brother, he started a thread to slander JWs then he uses another account to respond to himself! cheesy

Lol.

It is only when you are guilty of an act that you project that onto another person.

I don't have the time to type stuff and respond to myself or is that what you do?

And instead of screaming slander, why don't you bring the evidence that refutes the hard hitting information @Courz has been posting on that thread?

2 Likes

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Keep playing with yourself! grin

oteneaaron:

Lol.
It is only when you are guilty of an act that you project that onto another person.
I don't have the time to type stuff and respond to myself or is that what you do?
And instead of screening slander, why don't you bring the evidence that refutes the hard hitting information @Courz has been posting on that thread?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

Which part of my post indicates arrogance? grin grin grin. You dey look for company. Pele ti e
The saving face format you have adopted grin grin grin

Your eyes will see what you want IT to see and in this particular case. You shut it out grin grin grin. No be my fault
Your eyes were kept shut or closed.
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is English now your problem or this is part of your diversion tactics?
Where did I say my eyes were shut or closed?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Is English now your problem or this is part of your diversion tactics?
Where did I say my eyes were shut or closed?

You didn't see anything grin grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

And instead of screening slander, why don't you bring the evidence that refutes the hard hitting information @Courz has been posting on that thread?

His accusation of stating that you people have different monikers na serious laughter. When he has no single evidence or proof.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Who cares!

As long as the King of All commands that death be thrown in with you in the Lake of Fire, whether it burns, feels pain or cries, I DON'T CARE!

Una case don close! That's All!

So, you see, my sense no comot go anywhere.
You are still a dummy. Your sense dé where é dé. Na you comot from your sense.

Lake of fire symbolises eternal destruction for death, hell, Satan, false prophet,demons, and wicked people.
In a nutshell, all of the above mentioned will be no more, that is, cease to exist.

Don't read the book of Revelations and take it as literal.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

His accusation of stating that people you different monikers Na serious laughter. When he has no single evidence or proof

I think that is what he does.

So he feels that is what every other person is doing.

But na him wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

The hatred game is also on PUBG mobile from what I can see? cheesy cheesy

Wetin be mah own, na your palaver. You can see whatever you want to see.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

I think that is what he does.

So he feels that is what every other person is doing.

But na him wahala sha.

See small pikin talk.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

You are still a dummy. Your sense dé where é dé. Na you comot from your sense.

Lake of fire symbolises eternal destruction for death, hell, Satan, false prophet,demons, and wicked people.
In a nutshell, all of the above mentioned will be more, that cease to exist.

Don't read the book of Revelations and take it as literal.

If you can't take the book of Revelations as literal, does this mean you also take every other book of the Bible as non-literal/esoteric?

Or does this rule only apply to Revelations?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Cornelboy my brother, you need to meditate on Jesus' words all the time. He said:

“‘Therefore, take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.’ Matthew 25:28-30

Of course acholardey supposed to have what he could teach, because he doesn't want to WORK along with other JWs to increase the goods of Jesus even the little understanding he had has been taken away from him so he's now empty.
That's why he can only flow when critics are talking about JWs after all he remembers what he saw JWs doing back then but since he doesn't want to increase the goods of Jesus he can't go further.
Now that's exactly what ends all those who turn their backs on the organization, they will become restless going about supporting anyone who wants to talk against JWs but ask acholardey anything having to do with the scriptures he will pretend he doesn't want to answer you but the bitter truth is he doesn't know anything more than the little he could remember in what JWs taught when he was attending meetings. Apostates like him gets really offended whenever they found out that a lot of things has been learnt after they stopped listening attentively to the teachings of the Governing Body. So they will start accusing the organization of changing from what they knew in times past! wink

I know enough to know that the talent I have today is not given by you grin grin. The scriptures you carry states so.

Oga MaxInDHouse when you give interviews to the Press or Media organisation, are you representing Jehovah's organisation aka WTBTS grin grin grin

Answer make I know your TAYE CURRENCY about the religious organisation you belong grin grin grin grin grin

No be you dey talk about me readjusting your viewpoint after CONDEMNATION of the other poster grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

See small pikin talk.

Lol.

Sorry Daddy.

grin

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

If you can't take the book of Revelations as literal, does this mean you also take every other book of the Bible as non-literal/esoteric?

Or does this rule only apply to Revelations?
Sorry I can't discuss that with you.
You don't believe in God nor His Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Sorry Daddy.

grin

Abi oooo
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

I know enough to know that the talent I have today is not given by you grin grin. The scriptures you carry states so.

Oga MaxInDHouse when you give interviews to the Press or Media organisation, are you representing Jehovah's organisation aka WTBTS grin grin grin

Me I want to know your TAYE CURRENCY about the religious organisation you belong grin grin grin grin grin

No be you dey talk about me readjusting your viewpoint after CONDEMNATION of the other poster grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Why do you get support of athiests like otenearon and tctrills?
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Wetin be mah own, na your palaver. You can see whatever you want to see.

I see hatred and victim card on PUBG MOBILE hahahahaha
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

I see hatred and victim card on PUBG MOBILE hahahahaha

Your palaver. Whatever rocks your boat!
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Sorry I can't discuss that with you.
You don't believe in God nor His Bible.

Lol.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Why do you get support of athiests like otenearon and tctrills?

If I classed them as ATHEIST then it means this verse of the Bible is TRUE for them grin grin grin grin

And his master commended the unjust manager [not for his misdeeds, but] because he had acted shrewdly [by preparing for his future unemployment]; for the sons of this age [the non-believers] are shrewder or wiser in relation to their own kind [that is, to the ways of the secular world] than are the sons of light [the believers].

Learn. You wanted me to make ENEMIES out of them. Now you wonder why they get to support me.

You see how your ways are? grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

If I classed them as ATHEIST then it means this verse of the Bible is TRUE for them grin grin grin grin

And his master commended the unjust manager [not for his misdeeds, but] because he had acted shrewdly [by preparing for his future unemployment]; for the sons of this age [the non-believers] are shrewder or wiser in relation to their own kind [that is, to the ways of the secular world] than are the sons of light [the believers].

Learn. You wanted me to make ENEMIES out of them. Now you wonder why they get to support me.

You see how your ways are? grin grin grin grin

Pls when next your quoting the Bible, make sure you reference it.

Take the advice of Paul: "bad company corrupts good character."
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I don't sleep most nights.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

And you will be the one to make bad companies out of tctrills and oteneaaron to deter them from giving me support. Jesus dine with sinners and didn't go about making enemies of people he came to SAVE grin grin grin grin. Learn the sons of the world are wiser than then sons of light. No dey cause chaos where e no dey grin grin

bad company corrupts good character

The reference for this scripture is cornelboy chapter 10000 vs 200000000 grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't sleep most nights.

Good for you.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

And you will be the one to make bad companies out of tctrills and oteneaaron to deter them from giving me support. Jesus dine with sinners and didn't go about making enemies of people he came to SAVE grin grin grin grin

The reference for this scripture is cornelboy chapter 10000 vs 200000000 grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Oh are the Jesus we have all been expecting!?

Quote one place where you preached to otenearon to believe in God.

At least that's straightforward.
All the quoting you been giving me, you never add the references. And most contains parenthesis and emphasizes.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Good for you.
It's actually not good for me.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

It's actually not good for me.

Then do something about it.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Then do something about it.

I will.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by oteneaaron(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

I will.

Try working out at night and you will sleep well.

A little sit up will do.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

All the quoting you been giving me, you never add the references. And most contains parenthesis and emphasizes.

Since it is not possible for you to withdraw their support from me and you cannot create ENEMIES out of them against me. Na to preach for them remain. Learn. grin grin grin grin What I post here is on a public forum. Not a private chat with you. grin grin grin.

You said you cannot discuss with the same person but you want me to preach to him. grin grin grin grin see life. Love your neighbour as yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the quoting you been giving me, you never add the references. And most contains parenthesis and emphasizes

I still love it that way than people littering my mentions with John 13:15, Luke 22:25 or Rev 20 : 13 - 15 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
oteneaaron:

Try working out at night and you will sleep well.

A little sit up will do.

I hope he follow through on the words of those he classed as ATHEIST grin grin grin

Bad association spoils useful habits grin grin cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
achorladey:

Since it is not possible for you to withdraw their support from me and you cannot create ENEMIES out of them against me. Na to preach for them remain. Learn. grin grin grin grin What I post here is on a public forum. Not a private chat with you. grin grin grin.

You said you cannot discuss with the same person but you want me to preach to him. grin grin grin grin see life. Love your neighbour as yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I still love it that way than people littering my mentions with John 13:15, Luke 22:25 or Rev 20 : 13 - 15 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Whatever pleases you.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
cornelboy:

cornelboy:

The talent Jesus talked about is a measure of God's Holy Spirit, each JW is given a measure according to what Jesus knew you need to do the work of an evangelizer.
But when someone proved to be useless then even the talent (measure) in his care will be taken and given to another person who knows it's value and how to make use of it!

Test acholardey by asking him thought provoking questions that requires Bible quotes and see how much he could remember in what he's trying to argue about! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Characteristics Of The False Prophets / Ok, Enough Is Enough ,it's Time To Deport God From Nigeria. / Which Religion Is The Most Logical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.