Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! (2774 Views)

What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / As A Believer, How Can I Stop Sinning Repeatedly? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2022
cornelboy:

Is that you?
When otenearon ridiculed the existence of Jesus Christ and say he was a myth, what did you do? Nothing but still still make friend with him. "Birds of the same feathers flock together".
You couldn't even come out and support the person you claimed to be your lord why?
Your asked to tell us what your believe is about God person, is he one person or three, you didn't answer why?
Your really an empty coward that always stays on the fence to save face and avoid getting exposed. Is Jesus real or myth?
Is God trinity or one God?
Matthew 10:33
But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

On the contrary acholardey is not denying Jesus, we can say one person denies another only when the one denying is truly convinced of the one he denied.
Obviously acholardey was never convinced that Jesus truly existed! undecided
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

On the contrary acholardey is not denying Jesus, we can say one person denies another only when the one denying is truly convinced of the one he denied.
Obviously acholardey was never convinced that Jesus truly existed! undecided

Achorladey's spokesman grin grin grin grin grin aka MaxInDHouse grin grin grin

This one that wants APOSTATES and those he called ATHEISTS to award him with the post of a MODERATOR on nairaland.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cornelboy: Acholardey denying Jesus

MaxInDHouse: On the contrary acholardey is not denying Jesus

They will still come back and call Achorladey na solo Christian, he is the sole body of Christ. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Back and forth thinking. Upper lips used to kill Achorladey, lower lips used to save Achorladey

While I was discussing with you about suffering while bearing the name CHRISTIAN you were peddling your INSANITIES and MADNESS that the name CHRISTIAN is bastardized and cursed by JEHOVAH. Today he is saying something else that Achorladey don't believe christ exist. cheesy grin cheesy

Na the military intelligence you boast of be that.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2022
achorladey:

Achorladey's spokesman grin grin grin grin grin aka MaxInDHouse grin grin grin
This one that wants APOSTATES and those he called ATHEISTS to award him with the post of a MODERATOR on nairaland.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cornelboy: Acholardey denying Jesus
MaxInDHouse: On the contrary acholardey is not denying Jesus
They will still come back and call Achorladey na solo Christian, he is the sole body of Christ. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Back and forth thinking. Upper lips used to kill Achorladey, lower lips used to save Achorladey

Cornelboy is still studying the Bible with us so i'm teaching him how to distinguish between someone who deliberately denied something and a person who doesn't know something.

If you believe Jesus truly existed just say what you know about him, is he part of a trinity or not?
Failure to give a direct response indicates that you have no idea regarding who or what Jesus stands for! smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cornelboy is still studying the Bible with us so i'm teaching him how to distinguish between someone who deliberately denied something and a person who doesn't know something.

If you believe Jesus truly existed just say what you know about him, is he part of a trinity or not?
Failure to give a direct response indicates that you have no idea regarding who or what Jesus stands for! smiley

Wants to deflect and divert as usual. What is my business with the talk of cornelboy learning from your religious organisation. Do you see say he shouldn't. Did I ask him to stop. Read and apply your intelligence.

See your way of thinking analysed below as it concerns

1. Someone deliberately denied grin

2. Someone who doesn't know something

When Achorladey was still a member of Jehovah's Witness, To MaxInDHouse, Achorladey knows something and don't deliberately deny

When Achorladey is no longer a Jehovah’s witness, Achorladey denies and does not know something.

That your Romans 10 : 9 - 13 that verse you were using to curry support from those you already denied and say are not christ followers post and my conversation with you concerning this verse which you DENIED during your early days here on nairaland go and bring it back. You go learn for nairaland and apply this your military intelligence. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Failure to give a direct response indicates that you have no idea regarding who or what Jesus stands for!

No be the same you I was READJUSTING and was showing appreciation. When I dance to your tune I know what Jesus stands for. When I don't dance to your tune. I don't know what Jesus stands for. grin cheesy.

When Jesus was questioned did he always give direct response all the time? Awon to mo what Jesus stands for. grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Na to boast and brag finish. grin cheesy grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2022
achorladey:

Wants to deflect and divert as usual. What is my business with the talk of cornelboy learning from your religious organisation. Do you see say he shouldn't. Did I ask him to stop. Read and apply your intelligence.
That your Romans 10 : 9 - 13 post you DENIED during your early days here on nairaland go and bring it back. You go learn for nairaland and apply this your military intelligence. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
No be the same you I was READJUSTING and was showing appreciation. When I dance to your tune I know what Jesus stands for. When I don't dance to your tune. I don't know what Jesus stands for. grin cheesy

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, leave people who complains because you don't dance to their tone and say your own.
People will always say something once you don't agree with them but at least you would have cleared yourself by saying what you know!
So back to the question:
Is Jesus part of a trinity? YES or NO will do then you can explain later! smiley
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, leave people who complains because you don't dance to their tone and say your own.
People will always say something once you don't agree with them but at least you would have cleared yourself by saying what you know!
So back to the question:
Is Jesus part of a trinity? YES or NO will do then you can explain later! smiley

It is now is Jesus part of the TRINITY grin grin

Apply it to your ways of THINKING and learn. Rather you will go jumping from thread to thread seeking better performing performance group all over nairaland. Apply your military intelligence

When it is cleared your MADNESS and INSANITIES peddling won't accept it or allow it to sink among other numerous knowledge you have. That's why you will keep repeating the question over and over again. Learn.

So back to the question:
Is Jesus part of a trinity? YES or NO will do then you can explain later!

No it is front to the question. Jesus was not part of a trinity he is part of myth in Romans 10: 9 - 13 grin cheesy grin grin grin.

Learn.

While I was discussing with you about suffering while bearing the name CHRISTIAN you were peddling your INSANITIES and MADNESS that the name CHRISTIAN is bastardized and cursed by JEHOVAH.

Today he is saying something else that Achorladey don't believe christ exist.

Now he is asking me whether Jesus Christ is part of a TRINITY. You don agree sey I believe Jesus Christ exist first? Why are you asking whether Jesus is part of a trinity when you already said I don't believe Christ exists.

Na the meaning of your military intelligence you boast of be that.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2022
In a nutshell you don't know! cheesy

achorladey:

It is now is Jesus part of the TRINITY grin grin

Apply it to your ways of THINKING and learn. Rather you will go jumping from thread to thread seeking better performing performance group all over nairaland. Apply your military intelligence

When it is cleared your MADNESS and INSANITIES peddling won't accept it or allow it to sink among other numerous knowledge you have. That's why you will keep repeating the question over and over again. Learn.

No it is front to the question. Jesus was not part of a trinity he is part of myth in Romans 10: 9 - 13 grin cheesy grin grin grin.

Learn.

While I was discussing with you about suffering while bearing the name CHRISTIAN you were peddling your INSANITIES and MADNESS that the name CHRISTIAN is bastardized and cursed by JEHOVAH.

Today he is saying something else that Achorladey don't believe christ exist.

Now he is asking me whether Jesus Christ is part of a TRINITY. You don agree sey I believe Jesus Christ exist first? Why are you asking whether Jesus is part of a trinity when you already said I don't believe Christ exists.

Na the meaning of your military intelligence you boast of be that.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
In a nutshell you don't know! cheesy

In a snailshell

Jesus was not part of a trinity he is part of myth in Romans 10: 9 - 13
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
achorladey:

The same poster said

Me I don't know the Christ he is talking about grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

It is because most of the time you read without learning or understanding what you read. The challenge by oteneaaron was towards whom on this platform? grin cheesy

Make I see you backtrack now. Learn.

Later you will come and LIE and DENY your intentions are not for me to make ENEMIES out of them. Awon bad association spoils useful habits. When posters here don't dance to your tune, they are bad associations.

Your learning and comprehension skills while reading is theWHY. grin grin grin

Me I am still looking for the Christ you are talking about here below grin cheesy

Thank God you no be the Jesus I DENY grin grin grin grin grin. I for don enter SECOND DEATH niyen. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Even the Jesus words palaver you carry for head. He(Jesus) knows when to open his mouth to talk and when not to talk.

Una case na just to open mouth WAAAAAAAAAAA and be calling people using the upper lips of his mouth to call people COWARDS, APOSTATES, ATHEIST, RIDIUCULERS and still use same mouth this time lower lips to call them CHRISTIANS or the SOLE BODY OF CHRIST.

All of us go learn for this nairaland. grin grin

Your brother in Jehovah MaxinDHouse remember the usefulness of Romans 10: 9 when the challenge started. It was then he wanted recognise those he called and always called FALSE CHRISTIANS as TRUE CHRISTIANS grin cheesy grin
The same poster said
Your inability to decipher sarcasm is quite alarming.

Me I don't know the Christ he is talking about grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Face me and talk na.

It is because most of the time you read without learning or understanding what you read. The challenge by oteneaaron was towards whom on this platform? grin cheesy
So why couldn't you give answers when we asked you what your opinion is?
We know you need save that face of yours.

Me I am still looking for the Christ you are talking about here below grin cheesy
Well Jesus talked about some false Christs that will arise.

Pls otenearon and tctrills help me quote where achorladey answered this question;
Is God one person or trinity?
Maybe my eyes are no longer functioning well.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by tctrills: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Your inability to decipher sarcasm is quite alarming.

Face me and talk na.

So why couldn't you give answers when we asked you what your opinion is?
We know you need save that face of yours.

Well Jesus talked about some false Christs that will arise.

Pls otenearon and tctrills help me quote where achorladey answered this question;
Is God one person or trinity?
Maybe my eyes are no longer functioning well.
Sorry, I was not following this thread. I guess you mistakenly quoted me.

1 Like

Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by achorladey: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Cornelboy: Is God one person or trinity?

Achorladey: Your eyes didn't see my response. grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
tctrills:
Sorry, I was not following this thread. I guess you mistakenly quoted me.
It wasn't a mistake. You can start following Mr.
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by tctrills: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

It wasn't a mistake. You can start following Mr.
my guy, I am not understanding you
Re: It's Time I Started Sinning And Becoming Lover Of Pleasure! by cornelboy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
tctrills:

my guy, I am not understanding you
Okay nevermind

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biblical Proofs Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross. Part 1 / Would U Share A Flat With A Gay Dude As A Xtain ? / PENIEL Ngonde-this Youtube Channel Has Blessed Me Tremendously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.