Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. (4261 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Candidlady: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Easy tigress cheesy

Most times iwish igot some kinda powers to set you ablaze via the net!

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Hamachi(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
My favorite is waistbead.

I can die for a girl with waistbead. Having coitus with a girl without waistbead is waste of sin.
See them! Smh
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Medianna(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
paulolee:
any young babe wey de tie wrapper dey off me..If u visit n do such, i fit swear for u

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.
The comfortability that comes with tying of rapper is next to none.

Even as I'm typing this na wrapper dey my waist.

I've been tying wrapper since childhood and will continue till old age

7 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.

ewww...
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by pansophist(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dressing in a way that I can see your pant through your trouser, even the colour and how the pant is positioned on the ass cheek. The worse one is when the camel toe is so visible, that me, the looker, feel embarrassed on their behalf.

Some women truly no get shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Kriss216: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Most times iwish igot some kinda powers to set you ablaze via the net!
What will you gain

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Fake eye lashes, especially the ridiculously long ones...too much make up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Medianna(f): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Descottes:
ewww...

I wish you the same! Dude

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Ximenez(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wig
Artificial nails
Mascara and other poster colors
Artifial eyelashes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by angelfallz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wearing of tights.
Especially with skirts. Some of them would be walking, sitting down, climbing the stairs, entering bus or Okada, and you'll be seeing their tights sticking out from under their shirts, it is very irritating. Please wear just pant, which is better than tights for the health of the vagina, and also no one can see your pant sticking out from under your skirt.

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Mykelslim: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:
pant
bra

underwear
clothes

earrings
footwear

and accessories like jewelries.. ...

SATISFIED?

Are you a man?
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by angelfallz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Asin i wonder what such ladies are thinking or trying to achieve.
GOFRONT:
Pant inside Black tight inside trousers.......pvssy nor fit breathe Felicia.

Inyama nyama....very irritating
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by TheWolfen(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Multiple ear piercing.
Center nose ring
Leg chain
Heavy make up .

Well for the center nose ring. I simply just hate it on women. Can't stand it on any female close to me.

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by TheWolfen(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
A THREAD FOR CHRONIC UNDIAGNOSED FOOLS
I don't understand. Why would you say this instead of quietly leaving the thread if you don't like read people's opinions or contribute to the discussion
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Jeon(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mykelslim:

Are you a man?
yes.

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Camisole covering the cleavage...skin tight.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by emmy512: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Choker.
No longer a thing but those days it was bad.
Colored Polka dot panties worn under fake/light/see through black leggings.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by potland: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:

Same here bro.
That waist bead dey turn me on separately
fingering or sucking pussy? Choose one
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by potland: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.

do you suck dick?
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by emmy512: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.

dont forget to dash your children. Cos na wrapper weh mama tie deh sweet pikin to use

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by potland: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
TheWolfen:
Multiple ear piercing.
Center nose ring
Leg chain
Heavy make up .

Well for the center nose ring. I simply just hate it on women. Can't stand it on any female close to me.
i like girls that pierce their pussy. It makes me cum faster
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by potland: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Candidlady:

No kriss! Your weird wet dreams can't turn me on
whats your fav sex position
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Bashnigga(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
See am angry

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by potland: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAbdulazeez:
Long nails
Heavy make up
That thing they call tight or leggings
Cotton panties I prefer lace panties
Cotton bra I prefer lace bra.
Mini skirts
i like mini skirts. It gives the room to shag easily. I remember fùcking my mom's friend who was flirting with me in our house. She came to see mom in a miniskirt, no panties. Mom was absent. So i kept her company. I first unhooked her bra. Sucked boobs to my satisfaction and She gave me a blowjøb. Afterwards, i took her to my room, pull her miniskirt and pound the hell out of her while she moans for joy. It was a great feeling
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by TheWolfen(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Whatever.
Your choice
cool
potland:
i like girls that pierce their pussy. It makes me cum faster
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Ankle chain.

I detest that rubbish. You'll see a fish brain wearing a chain on a leg that can't match to greatness. undecided

Bro y u gotta always do dz.. grin grin
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:
pant bra
underwear clothes
earrings footwear
and accessories like jewelries.. ...

SATISFIED?
Are u dumb or something.. It says gents nt old hags

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Dorwadora(f): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.

Yes ma... You are right. I don't play with my wrappers and I don't feel ashamed about it... I once had a little word fight with a lady at my hostel bullying a year one student because she tyed a wrapper while washing clothes.

Told her straight up that between the girl tying a wrapper that reach below her knee and her with a bumshort who was more decently dressed... The girl rave tire grin, me I sha done talk my own...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Northernblood5:
Nose ring.

Although we love sleeping with ladies, but we also hate sleeping with prostitutes. In our mind, nose ring signifies a very wayward lady
In ur mind, nt ours.. Do not generalize.. Except if u meant northeners like u.. But alot of nothern girl are always on nose ring
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Dorwadora(f): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
I hate tights and
Push-up bras

I'm cool with the rest smiley smiley
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
I hate tights and Push-up bras
I'm cool with the rest smiley smiley
So u're male..

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Dorwadora(f): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Silentgroper:
So u're male..
No I'm not but I want to tell what I hate too cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Pictures Of My Kenyan Girlfriend / Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.