Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. (4267 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Whatever we ladies wears is sexy grin

I wear nose rings
Waist beads
Leg chains
Many piecing all over my body n ear

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude.
The comfortability that comes with tying of rapper is next to none.

Even as I'm typing this na wrapper dey my waist.

I've been tying wrapper since childhood and will continue till old age
me and u cant be around each other.. U go dey irritate me unless u get big nyash..

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Medianna(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Yes ma... You are right. I don't play with my wrappers and I don't feel ashamed about it... I once had a little word fight with a lady at my hostel bullying a year one student because she was tyed a wrapper while washing clothes.

Told her straight up that between the girl tying a wrapper below her knee and her with a bumshort who was more decently dressed... The girl rave tire grin, me I sha done talk my own...
Don't mind all those wannabes western folks

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Medianna(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
emmy512:
dont forget to dash your children. Cos na wrapper weh mama tie deh sweet pikin to use

Lolzz. I don't know kids but many thing we ladies wear is never as comfortable as wrapper that's the gospel truth.
Its just the mind set that is stopping most of us from tying it.

Even you as a man you can give it a try and see shocked shocked shocked shocked lol

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by paulolee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Medianna:

Ahhh ahhh see this dude. The comfortability that comes with tying of rapper is next to none.
Even as I'm typing this na wrapper dey my waist.
I've been tying wrapper since childhood and will continue till old age
avoid me ooo mk i no bite ur ear
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
No I'm not but I want to tell what I hate too cry cry
.. You're bent?
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Any we ladies wears is sexy grin
I wear nose rings Waist beads Leg chains Many piecing all over my body n ear
Lies...
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Ultraviolet5: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
these multi-coloured makeup ; purple,blue . saw one woman looking like masquerade today . smh. oshe madam euphoria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Theboy21: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy why are yall criticising nose rings, i get joy for girls wearing nose rings, waistbeeds, but dislike leg chain n long eyelashes, heavy makeup cheesy cheesy
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Mykelslim: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

yes.
Edit your profile
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by adeoyekay(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Whatever we ladies wears is sexy grin

I wear nose rings
Waist beads
Leg chains
Many piecing all over my body n ear
wow I love this

How I wish to have a week relationship with you, you must be sexy.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Realmi: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Pant inside Black tight inside trousers.......pvssy nor fit breathe Felicia.

Inyama nyama....very irritating
that one na bullet proof grin

1 Like

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Realmi: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
angelfallz:
Asin i wonder what such ladies are thinking or trying to achieve.
they want to give rapist tough time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Johnsown1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't like the chain and bead gangs
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by bukatyne(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Northernblood5:
Nose ring.

Although we love sleeping with ladies, but we also hate sleeping with prostitutes. In our mind, nose ring signifies a very wayward lady

You remind me of an old neighbor that only commits adultery with non-tattooed women.

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Dayveed23(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
What's that thing that looks like shower cap

They can wear it to the bank on a Monday morning undecided undecided
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Mvena(f): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Ankle chain.

I detest that rubbish. You'll see a fish brain wearing a chain on a leg that can't match to greatness. undecided

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by xtivin(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2022
How young girl go tie wrapper? angry
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by GloriousGbola: 1:34am On Apr 16, 2022
bukatyne:

You remind me of an old neighbor that only commits adultery with non-tattooed women.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by eventainment(m): 2:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Candidlady:
Later they will say ladies are sex starved!! Imagine those two grown up men up there salivating all over the thread!

93% of men are hypersexual!!! Hence the 100% rape tendency in all of em!!

And 99 percent of women pretend about sex
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by VandalSavage(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Candidlady:
Later they will say ladies are sex starved!! Imagine those two grown up men up there salivating all over the thread!

93% of men are hypersexual!!! Hence the 100% rape tendency in all of em!!

we have noticed you kiss,now you can go back and sleep smiley
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Jeon(f): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Mykelslim:
Edit your profile

2 Likes

Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Married2Crypto(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Abba walahi! two things only: wearing of red skirt or red tight jeans & the sight of high heel shoes self naa suspect. That naa potential murder weapon within dia reach. If u get quarrels wid ur woman, jst carry quik quik, replace her high heels with flatshoes den com foo am all phor fire shikena! maga naa yaka re, no fools stop
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Blunttruth: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Piercings in unnecessary places.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by bukatyne(f): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin grin grin

If you hear when the guy was talking about his spec, you would think it was a virgin pastor shopping for a wife.

He went on how girls who have tattoos are 'immoral & loose' with no 'home training'.
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Qatar2022: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2022
tee59:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Listen and learn , stop being childish
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Qatar2022: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
A THREAD FOR CHRONIC UNDIAGNOSED FOOLS
Every thread here these a thing or two to learn from it , stop been pained for Nothing
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Candidlady: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
even I too, I love waist bead on female body

But I disgut woman putting on trouser.

You people are just so funny cheesy you love waist beads but dislike it when a lady rocks trouser ... Yaro are you normal undecided
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2022
adeoyekay:
even I too, I love waist bead on female body

But[b] I disgut woman putting on trouser.
Ewooooooo[/b]!!!!! See talk ooooo
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by citywal(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you learned anything from this video please don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment, and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Qatar2022:

Every thread here these a thing or two to learn from it , stop been pained for Nothing

You are the pained one here for replying my comment...

Get busy
Re: Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. by Qatar2022: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

You are the pained one here for replying my comment...

Get busy
Mumu you think that you make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Just Lost Two Male Comrades.. What Your View On This Act? / I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. / He saw me, so must he 'toast' me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.