Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) (3117 Views)

Thinking Twice About Marrying Your Best Friend / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / The Beauty Of Interracial Marriage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBP5nvoyvgQ&ab_channel=IUICCaptains

.…………………………………….
Visit our website here ���‍��
https://israelunite.org/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2022
If I was to marry a white man, I wouldn't see it as marrying my oppressor because already I've got some European ancestry, instead, I'll see it as going back to my lost roots.. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
If I was to marry a white man, I wouldn't see it as marrying my oppressor because already I've got some European ancestry, instead, I'll see it as going back to my lost roots.. grin grin grin

When you say you got some European ancestry, Here’s what I need you to understand- You are who your father is according to the bible if your progenitor from your father side was a Caucasian Man and your grand father from your mum side was black you are indeed a Chocolate covered Caucasian woman. You are 100% right it’s likely you are going back to your root in this regard.

But if your fathers was a black man and your mother had a Caucasian ancestry you are a black woman regardless⚒ and going interracial is breaking of God laws as stated in
Deuteronomy 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Must you involve religion into this

I just lost interest in the discussion.

I was looking forward to having a good discussion with you, but immediately you included religion, I lost interest.

Have a good day.
Hoodrat:

When you say you got some European ancestry, Here’s what I need you to understand- You are who your father is according to the bible if your progenitor from your father side was a Caucasian Man and your grand father from your mum side was black you are indeed a Chocolate covered Caucasian woman. You are 100% right it’s likely you are going back to your root in this regard.

But if your fathers was a black man and your mother had a Caucasian ancestry you are a black woman regardless⚒ and going interracial is breaking of God laws as stated in
Deuteronomy 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Must you involve religion into this

I just lost interest in the discussion.

I was looking forward to having a good discussion with you, but immediately you included religion, I lost interest.

Have a good day.

Hello hello sis , I’m not talking to you from religion point of view, infact can you name a religion that disallowed interracial mixing? You will find none infact Christianity allows interracial,lgbtq marriage etc. But I’m talking to you base on our ancestral law’s which was given to Moses to give unto us the children of Israel, the bible is not a Christianity religion book, it is our ancestral book of law and how we are to live and be civilised,all the men and women in the bible are black men and women with wooly hair and dark skin. The bible has been perverted by the people in power and was used against us during slavery till this day.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Immediately you talk about God and the Bible, you're involving religion.

The Bible is your ancestral book, not mine.

I'm an African and my African ancestors were pure Africans who practiced African traditional religion.
Hoodrat:

Hello hello sis , I’m not talking to you from religion point of view, infact can you name a religion that disallowed interracial mixing? You will find none infact Christianity allows interracial,lgbtq marriage etc. But I’m talking to you base on our ancestral law’s which was given to Moses to give unto us the children of Israel, the bible is not a Christianity religion book, it is our ancestral book of law and how we are to live and be civilised,all the men and women in the bible are black men and women with wooly hair and dark skin. The bible has been perverted by the people in power and was used against us during slavery till this day.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Immediately you talk about God and the Bible, you're involving religion.

The Bible is your ancestral book, not mine.

I'm an African and my African ancestors were pure Africans who practiced African traditional religion.

Will you be able to share some light on one of your African traditional value and I will point you a scripture that has such recorded of your ancestral ways? . Give me one of it and I will show you the bible has it recorded. Remember we had our ways before Christianity and Islamic came and forced their ideology on us which has been the number 1 reason why we are still not uniting as a race today, because we picked the ways of those that hate us.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Okay, there are a number of them.

1. In my culture, a house belongs to a woman, the husband builds it for her as a gift.

2. If a man dies without a wife, they'll still marry a wife for him even after death.

3. If you've never been to an initiation school, there are certain native attires you can't wear.

Now over to you Mr, show me scriptures that have such recorded ways.. grin grin grin
Hoodrat:

Will you be able to share some light on one of your African traditional value and I will point you a scripture that has such recorded of your ancestral ways? . Give me one of it and I will show you the bible has it recorded. Remember we had our ways before Christianity and Islamic came and forced their ideology on us which has been the number 1 reason why we are still not uniting as a race today, because we picked the ways of those that hate us.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

1. In my culture, a house belongs to a woman, the husband builds it for her as a gift.

2. If a man dies without a wife, they'll still marry a wife for him even after death.

3. If you've never been to an initiation school, there are certain native attires you can't wear.

Now over to you Mr, show me scriptures that have such recorded ways.. grin grin grin

1 Question: Husband build house for their wives and their children; �� Numbers 32:16 And they came near unto him, and said, We will build sheepfolds here for our cattle, and cities for our little ones:
��Numbers 32:26 Our little ones, our wives, our flocks, and all our cattle, shall be there in the cities of Gilead:

HOUSE BELONG TO THE WOMAN.
�� Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
��Proverbs 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
��Proverbs 31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

2. If a man dies without a wife they marry wife for him: ��Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
��Deuteronomy 25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

3. If you never been to initiation school there are certain native attire you can never wear.

��2 Samuel 13:18 And she had a garment of divers colours upon her: for with such robes were the king's daughters that were virgins apparelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
You're very funny.. grin grin grin.. only if you could see how much I laughed upon reading this.

Nothing you mentioned here correlates with what I said.

My African culture has nothing to do with the Bible or the Christian religion.
Hoodrat:

1 Question: Husband build house for their wives and their children; �� Numbers 32:16 And they came near unto him, and said, We will build sheepfolds here for our cattle, and cities for our little ones:
��Numbers 32:26 Our little ones, our wives, our flocks, and all our cattle, shall be there in the cities of Gilead:

HOUSE BELONG TO THE WOMAN.
�� Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
��Proverbs 31:16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
��Proverbs 31:27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

2. If a man dies without a wife they marry wife for him: ��Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
��Deuteronomy 25:6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

3. If you never been to initiation school there are certain native attire you can never wear.

��2 Samuel 13:18 And she had a garment of divers colours upon her: for with such robes were the king's daughters that were virgins apparelled.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
You're very funny.. grin grin grin.. only if you could see how much I laughed upon reading this.

Nothing you mentioned here correlates with what I said.

My African culture has nothing to do with the Bible or the Christian religion.

Deuteronomy 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?
��Deuteronomy 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
.…………………………………….

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
This is the reason why I try to stay as far away as possible from religious fanatics, you guys are depressing.

Continue deceiving yourself by believing that the Bible is your ancestral book.. grin grin grin
Hoodrat:

Deuteronomy 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?
��Deuteronomy 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
.…………………………………….

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
This is the reason why I try to stay as far away as possible from religious fanatics, you guys are depressing.

Continue deceiving yourself by believing that the Bible is your ancestral book.. grin grin grin

shocked Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

undecided undecided Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Pclemenza: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:

Number 1 though
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by okunwaye(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hoodrat:

What!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
What about number 1? grin grin grin
Pclemenza:

Number 1 though
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you really see white people as your oppressors, then what are you doing in England as you stated in your profile that you're in England.

And stop being a coward by hiding behind the Bible and give a logical response.
Hoodrat:

shocked Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

undecided undecided Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Pclemenza: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
What about number 1? grin grin grin
You might not answer this question with honesty but if you are a guy, would you like this rule?
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Well, it's part of our culture and it's something that has been happening for a very long time.

So far, our men are not complaining. So, if I was a guy, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Just because the house belongs to the wife, it doesn't prevent him from being the head of the house.. But if he wants a divorce, he must be the one leave the house.
Pclemenza:

You might not answer this question with honesty but if you are a guy, would you like this rule?
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Pclemenza: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
So far, our men are not complaining. So, if I was a guy, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Unfortunately, There is no emoji to express facial expression to your repy
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okay, if you say so. smiley smiley smiley
Pclemenza:

Unfortunately, There is no emoji to express facial expression to your repy

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
If you really see white people as your oppressors, then what are you doing in England as you stated in your profile that you're in England.

And stop being a coward by hiding behind the Bible and give a logical response.

Who did the oppressor bought England from and where can I find documentation that attest to the fact? Am I supposed to lie that he is not the oppressor of our people or am I out of line for telling how it is? Am I supposed to hold my peace and call him a good man despite the obvious animosity towards black people? and how all his laws and policies including economic is set up to exploit black nations and people.

if I don’t have right to be here I will not be here God made the world and when he fashioned this world he had me and my people in mind
But because we refused the commandments and executed not his statues and judgment he gave it into the hands of the Most wicked.

shocked 2 Esdras 7:10 And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
2 Esdras 7:11 Because for their sakes I made the world: and when Adam transgressed my statutes, then was decreed that now is done.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
okunwaye:

What!!! shocked

It is true, please do you research about this.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lol.. you call white people your oppressors but you're busy enjoying the fruits of their labour in their own land.

Why can't you stay in your own land, away from your oppressors?

You're probably begging them to be their slave, just so the people back in Nigeria could see you as a big boy.. grin grin grin
Hoodrat:

Who did the oppressor bought England from and where can I find documentation that attest to the fact? Am I supposed to lie that he is not the oppressor of our people or am I out of line for telling how it is? Am I supposed to hold my peace and call him a good man despite the obvious animosity towards black people? and how all his laws and policies including economic is set up to exploit black nations and people.

if I don’t have right to be here I will not be here God made the world and when he fashioned this world he had me and my people in mind
But because we refused the commandments and executed not his statues and judgment he gave it into the hands of the Most wicked.

shocked 2 Esdras 7:10 And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
2 Esdras 7:11 Because for their sakes I made the world: and when Adam transgressed my statutes, then was decreed that now is done.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by advanceDNA: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hoodrat:

It is true, please do you research about this.

There was slavery and colonoziation in the world at one point or another ....isreal did it..arabs did it...Europeans did it.....

It has been abolished.....there's no point labeling every caucasian an oppressor....

Anyone that is being oppressed in this mordern time technically allowed it.
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Streetmovement(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't see those pipos has my oppressors at all, infact they are even owing me money

My grandfather was a white missionary who got married to my Dad's momma here in Nigeria.

My mum's is half Cameroonian half Nigerian

So nobody dey oppress me like this baba

That's why I have always had a strong connection for that side since my childhood days before my Dad finally gave me all the information I needed to know about our lineage
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. you call white people your oppressors but you're busy enjoying the fruits of their labour in their own land.

Why can't you stay in your own land, away from your oppressors?

You're probably begging them to be their slave, just so the people back in Nigeria could see you as a big boy.. grin grin grin

Honestly you are biased in your point and opinion to humiliate is a woman thingy, by the way I can see through your Ignorance and colour bias I never use the term white because I’m not ignorant to the fact that there’s none white , The people that forced us to call them white the scripture calls them RED according to undecided Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
Genesis 25:24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
Genesis 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

The reason I can not stay in my own land is that the RED (Jewish/Esau/Edom) and the Palestine ((Arab/Ishmael) all parted my land among themselves, took possession of it and stole my identity claiming they are Jews , I am as one removed toe and fro with my image destroyed through forced slavery, and lying media to as and my existence always attacked and vindicated. You should be asking when is he gonna leave my lane and tell the truth who the real Jew is?

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
He's still flipping the Bible and looking for scriptures to reply you.. grin grin grin

He'll be coming for you with the holy book... Prepare for the sermon.. grin grin grin
Streetmovement:

I don't see those pipos has my oppressors at all, infact they are even owing me money

My grandfather was a white missionary who got married to my Dad's momma here in Nigeria.

That's why I have always had a strong connection for that side since my childhood days before my Dad finally gave me all the information I needed to know about our lineage
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself.
Hoodrat:

Honestly you are biased in your point and opinion to humiliate is a woman thingy, by the way I can see through your Ignorance and colour bias I never use the term white because I’m not ignorant to the fact that there’s none white , The people that forced us to call them white the scripture calls them RED according to undecided Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
Genesis 25:24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
Genesis 25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

The reason I can not stay in my own land is that the RED (Jewish/Esau/Edom) and the Palestine ((Arab/Ishmael) all parted my land among themselves, took possession of it and stole my identity claiming they are Jews , I am as one removed toe and fro with my image destroyed through forced slavery, and lying media to as and my existence always attacked and vindicated. You should be asking when is he gonna leave my lane and tell the truth who the real Jew is?

1 Like

Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Streetmovement(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
He's still flipping the Bible and looking for scriptures to reply you.. grin grin grin

He'll be coming for you with the holy book... Prepare for the sermon.. grin grin grin

God no go gree grin
Re: Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) by Hoodrat(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

Well if your grandfather from your mother side was RED and your grand fathers from your father side were black you are an Israelite not Edomite Caucasian,according to the bible you are who your father is not who your mother is as the so called white media made it to be. �� Numbers 1:18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ugly Past Has Ruined My Beautiful Marriage. / I Have This Issue, My Wife When I Married Her / Boyfriend Doesn't Know How To Give But Stylishly Collects From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.