Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls (2747 Views)

Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online / Is It True That Some Guys Do These To Girls(pics). / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
You've said it all. No freedom, No girls. E dey affect me gan
Mariangeles:

How did you grow up?
Were you not allowed outdoors too often?
Did you not have female friends while growing up? 'Cause I cannot understand why a guy can have these problems.

Start by being friends with them. To boost your confidence.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
You've said it all. No freedom, No girls. E dey affect me gan

Start by being friends with ladies to loosen you up first.
Ladies are not only for dating and relationships.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
How do I make friends with ladies when I got none
Mariangeles:

Start by being friends with ladies to loosen you up first.
Ladies are not only for dating and relationships.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
How do I make friends with ladies when I got none

Start by approaching them and being approachable too.
Start/engage in conversations with them that is not necessarily about dating/relationship.

Do you have sisters? Do they have friends?
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nah. I don't have a sister. If I had a sister it'd have been easier
Mariangeles:

Start/engage in conversations with them that is not necessarily about dating/relationship.

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
Nah. I don't have a sister. If I had a sister it'd have been easier

Na wah o! Your case strong o.
You no get sisters, them no still allow you mingle with people.

Don't tell me you went to an all boys secondary school?
Don't you have female cousins?
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Munzy14(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

I kushigara ya o tu eshi achu nu Nwaanyi grin grin ka o wu Igba nwaanyi TT
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Munzy14(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Walk up to her and say it straight to her eyes,I mean how you really feel, don't fake it.
grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Munzy14(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
yanabasee:
Why would you start a thread seeking for help by abusing nairalanders first?
A pointer to spot when teenagers create a topic.. grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by arthurwillia(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

You don't need that. Channel this energy to better yourself for your family.

Did he tell you? He's doing badly? You that you are changing, where have you gotten to in this life? Mtchew who ask you for advice
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
FanOfMyself:

I can teach you how to talk to girls, but I can also teach you how to write codes and make money from it. Choose one?
bros I choose how to write code and make money out of it egbon help me
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Most of us didn't have freedom to even mingle with our cousins when we were young. If you're caught talking to a girl those times in secondary school you won't know the teacher that has reported you to your parents. Mehn! My kids will be better
Mariangeles:

Na wah o! Your case strong o.
You no get sisters, them no still allow you mingle with people.

Don't tell me you went to an all boys secondary school?
Don't you have female cousins?
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by DonroxyII: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about, What to do e.t.c
Go and Become a Man then Come Back. The Stress from your Hustles and your accomplishments will teach you.

Dem no dey teach person, Street will teach You.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by DonroxyII: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Singleasfvck:
All these redpillers under here are not helping. Please a girl should reply me
Ordinary talk you no fit talk how you want take manage the Situationship you will find yourself.

Premium tears is loading for you when dem serve you breakfast Finish grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by imagrg(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you are not broke, your money speaks for you. They spread their legs fast if you have ready cash to spend on them. If on the contrary, my friend, if you like use all the logic in the books, nothing for you oh!
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by shyman03(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
wait for your great grandmother
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by elinaxy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Damn you're fucking right. Which side hustle can you recommend for the oop, even me need it
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Oga, at the Bolded, that is what you get when you bring your problem to the world. cheesy Every comment mustn't go your way! You'll surely get negative comments from People. If you're scared of being Criticized, then you'd have kept your problem to yourself so it'd choke you to Death! cheesy So, you going on to start throwing tantrums just got to reveal how childish you are, more like a teenager! cheesy

So, back to the advice you seek for, there's no big deal in talking to a girl. Even if you're broke, You just need to get rid of your Introversion, dress nice, look confident and courageous enough. (Girls love guys who're confident enough and shows they know what they want regardless of her age) The highest thing she'll say is “No’’. she will not kill you! cheesy also have it at the back of your mind that you'll surely get rejected by some girls, no matter how cute you think you are. Some would give you listening ear, while others will Ignore, If you're scared of Rejection, then it means you're not yet ready to get rid of your Introversion yet! Rejection is part of Learning!

But to be very honest with you, I think those guys up there telling you to ‘channel the energy into making money’ are correct! if you start making money ehn, you'll realize how cheap these girls are. You don't even need to do much talking and alot of them would even Fvck you for free! (Girls mostly bill broke guys oo) I'm telling you this from my own Personal experience!
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Everything isn't about knacking
imagrg:
If you are not broke, your money speaks for you. They spread their legs fast if you have ready cash to spend on them. If on the contrary, my friend, if you like use all the logic in the books, nothing for you oh!
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Iamnorth: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
My toasting skills are topnotch premium,OP,you fit afford tutorials?
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2022
No be physically I go first meet who I wan follow talk online?
okoroemeka:
use any guise to get her contact and talk to her on WhatsApp,etc,you will feel more comfortable and confident,the era of talking to girls physically iand proclaiming your love is gradually coming to an end
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Singleasfvck:
Most of us didn't have freedom to even mingle with our cousins when we were young. If you're caught talking to a girl those times in secondary school you won't know the teacher that has reported you to your parents. Mehn! My kids will be better

Well, on a norm, talking/chatting with a lady isn't and should not be complicated/difficult.
Just like how we're (kind of) having a conversation now.
Disrespect should not be tolerated though(as long as you don't disrespect).
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Mariangeles(f): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Singleasfvck:
No be physically I go first meet who I wan follow talk online?

Not necessarily.

Being active(interacting) on a WhatsApp group can help you.
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Alexxien: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Singleasfvck:
I know Nairaland is mostly full of clowns & some people will ridicule my post but please someone should explain to me on how to approach a girl & start a conversation. Tell me how to start, what to talk about, What to do e.t.c
Lol....Go read all ubunja post, every single thing. Digest it. I understand where you are coming from; for real. I too was raised indoor and an extremely shy person, so shy that I can’t even walk properly in front of a lady not to talk of starting a conversation with her.....I still struggle with the former but for the later, I am something else entirely....Anytime I come across a lady today be it physically or digitally she probably felt we have know each other for decades....Women are open book, talking to them is very fun, you just have to be confidence, naughty, funny. Don’t talk like the way 99% of all other guys would have talked. Meaning; don’t say the things that comes natural to you, say the opposite. It hard but do it with time you will get better.

You see the above advise you were given, that you should be manly and gentle please don’t follow it rather be rude, be naughty but do it in a friendly kind of funny way...Honestly, talking to a woman is an Art, some get it and some just do not. You don’t need money to sweep a lady off her feet, you just need words...been good at turning words into fantasy!!! If you can do this right, ladies will always end up addicted to you.

Now; as a nigga I would advise you to zero your mind from chasing women, chase money and focus your attention on how to make it and multiply it. A great painter will always come along and paint her superior imaginative pictures that will sweep her off her feet. Women are gullible creatures they will always screw you up, you can’t satisfy them...but trust me if you chase the Dollar and you get it... it will never betray you!!!!!! Good luck brother.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks a lot mehn
Mariangeles:

Well, on a norm, talking/chatting with a lady isn't and should not be complicated/difficult.
Just like how we're (kind of) having a conversation now.
Disrespect should not be tolerated though(as long as you don't disrespect).
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bless brother
Alexxien:

Lol....Go read all ubunja post, every single thing. Digest it. I understand where you are coming from; for real. I too was raised indoor and an extremely shy person, so shy that I can’t even walk properly in front of a lady not to talk of starting a conversation with her.....I still struggle with the former but for the later, I am something else entirely....Anytime I come across a lady today be it physically or digitally she probably felt we have know each other for decades....Women are open book, talking to them is very fun, you just have to be confidence, naughty, funny. Don’t talk like the way 99% of all other guys would have talked. Meaning; don’t say the things that comes natural to you, say the opposite. It hard but do it with time you will get better.

You see the above advise you were given, that you should be manly and gentle please don’t follow it rather be rude, be naughty but do it in a friendly kind of funny way...Honestly, talking to a woman is an Art, some get it and some just do not. You don’t need money to sweep a lady off her feet, you just need words...been good at turning words into fantasy!!! If you can do this right, ladies will always end up addicted to you.

Now; as a nigga I would advise you to zero your mind from chasing women, chase money and focus your attention on how to make it and multiply it. A great painter will always come along and paint her superior imaginative pictures that will sweep her off her feet. Women are gullible creatures they will always screw you up, you can’t satisfy them...but trust me if you chase the Dollar and you get it... it will never betray you!!!!!! Good luck brother.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by AjiBussu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Oga, focus your energy in making money. Don't waste your time trying to date a Nigeria girl. Haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

You should know by now that Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them

Alaye grin grin grin
Re: Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls by Singleasfvck(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / Man Tries To Escape Tru Window After Being Caught Sleeping... / I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.