Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 (2466 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Prayer Points For 08/00/20 Pray With Psalm 2 / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore you commit sin because others commit sin.

O LORD, IT IS TIME TO JUDGE!

Ask till next year! Your prayers won't be answered.

Maynman:

You dictate for your god?

The way they relate with God is lesser that as they relate with their biological father.

I don't think a normal Christian can tell his father that he (the father) is faithful to him (his son). Nor can a son say to the father, father i bless you. Can a son command his father?

But they say these and command as though they created God.

Who can bless God? How will God be faithful yet he kills, punishes, afflict you with evil even with all your claim of worship?

You have been cursing for a while here asking your God to judge. Yet no answer came. Has Matthew 7:7 failed dtruthspeaker?

1 Like

Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Dtruthspeaker: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Ask till next year! Your prayers won't be answered.

You have been cursing for a while here asking your God to judge. Yet no answer came. Has Matthew 7:7 failed dtruthspeaker?

He has already Fore-Answered as the signs have shown, even today. I am just being tooooo eager for His Arrival, exactly like a football fan who just can't wait for the referee to blow end of match.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

He has already Fore-Answered as the signs have shown, even today. I am just being tooooo eager for His Arrival, exactly like a football fan who just can't wait for the referee to blow end of match.

Fore-answered? If that is what you want why the eagerness? Are prayers answered with fore-answer?

"Ask and you shall be given..." Not "ask and you shall get a fore-answer"!

It's either you are answered or not!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:
Erotic verses inspired in the Bible

Note that b* stands for the female Mammary organ!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment. embarassed

Haekymbahd kindly tell Apus to help explain the contexts, thorpido to school our ignorance, advanceddna to be our moderator while Maxindhouse to help us find another name for b* as used in the passages.

Sagenaija which one of these verses can you teach your daughter to memorize before 5?

Dtruthspeaker should tell us his favorite among them.

Antichristian, I have asked you the other time and you ran away.

Help me understand what all these things have to do with you, a Muslim, and your walk as a Muslim. What bearing do they have on your walk as a Muslim?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by thorpido(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
elated177:

Help me understand what all these things have to do with you, a Muslim, and your walk as a Muslim. What bearing do they have on your walk as a Muslim?
He has to fulfill the desires of the one who sent him.He already called himself antichristian.He has to work the works of the Antichrist.
Jesus speaking in John 8:43-45 said,'why is My language not clear to you?Because you are unable to hear what i say. You belong to your father,the devil and you want to carry out your father's desires.............for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because i tell you the truth,you do not believe me!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2022
elated177:

I can't interpret them since i lack holy spirit.

I am asking those with the Holy Spirit to explain them. I don't think i asked you, did i?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Dtruthspeaker: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Fore-answered? If that is what you want why the eagerness? Are prayers answered with fore-answer?

"Ask and you shall be given..." Not "ask and you shall get a fore-answer"!

It's either you are answered or not!

It is written "that before they call, I will answer; "
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So your “entreat” was unnecessary?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Maynman:

So your “entreat” was unnecessary?

It is my entreat, not yours, so it's none of your business!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is my entreat, not yours, so it's none of your business!

You don’t believe your god? grin
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I will fore-answer!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

I can't interpret them since i lack holy spirit.

I am asking those with the Holy Spirit to explain them.

So it would seem. But, nah, you ain't asking. That isn't how people who are seeking knowledge ask questions. You mock, you scorn, you attack and abuse the Scriptures. Are those the attributes of someone who is in quest for knowledge?

There is no single solitary doubt in the fact that one needs the Set-apart Spirit of the Mighty One of Jacob, the Fear of Isaac, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, in order to interpret some parts of his Scriptures.

AntiChristian:

I don't think i asked you, did i?

It is obvious you didn't read the responses I gave the other day. Go back and read them and refrain from making such puerile assertion.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
elated177:

So it would seem. But, nah, you ain't asking. That isn't how people who are seeking knowledge ask questions. You mock, you scorn, you attack and abuse the Scriptures. Are those the attributes of someone who is in quest for knowledge?

There is no single solitary doubt in the fact that one needs the Set-apart Spirit of the Mighty One of Jacob, the Fear of Isaac, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, in order to interpret some parts of his Scriptures.

It is obvious you didn't read the responses I gave the other day. Go back and read them and refrain from making such puerile assertion.

There’s no where in the Bible that they mention “yhvh” seek knowledge yourself.

Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2022
elated177:

Where did i abuse the scriptures? Is saying for example [b]" Why did YHVH had to save Lot and his two daughters from sodomy only for them to embrace incest" [/b]an abuse?

What part of your scripture needs the holy spirit and what part doesn't? The reason i back out from reply you is not add to my many hybrids of Christianity i know abound.

Seems i have had too much too read and had to priorities. Forgive me.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems i have had too much too read and had to priorities. Forgive me.

Another puerile assertion.
A butterfly now thinks itself bird. Can you imagine!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Where did i abuse the scriptures? Is saying for example [b]" Why did YHVH had to save Lot and his two daughters from sodomy only for them to embrace incest" [/b]an abuse?

What part of your scripture needs the holy spirit and what part doesn't? The reason i back out from reply you is not add to my many hybrids of Christianity i know abound.

Continue to wail. You go wail tire. You will open more threads and wail in utter frustration.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
elated177:

Continue to wail. You go wail tire. You will open more threads and wail in utter frustration.

Wailing is not a big deal after all; a cursory glance into your Bible shows Jesus did same three times in John 11:35; Luke 19:41; Hebrews 5:7.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
elated177:

Another puerile assertion.
A butterfly now thinks itself bird. Can you imagine!

lipsrsealed

Sorry! Mr. Puerile assertion!
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Antiislaam(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

haekymbahd

Come and see something

Quran is full of contradictions

Is it possible to have a son without a consort?
Yes:
"She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
Qur'an 19:20-21

No:
"To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things."
Quran 6:101

Does Allah speak directly with people?
No:
It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, Quran 42:51

Yes, to Moses:
"Of some messengers We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct"
Quran 4:164[/quote]

Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

lipsrsealed

Sorry! Mr. Puerile assertion!

Premium wailing.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Antiislaam:

Come and see something

Yes:
"She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."

No:
"To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things."

No:
It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, Quran 42:51

Yes, to Moses:
"Of some messengers We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct"
Quran 4:164

A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
elated177:

Premium wailing.

Premium Wailing is not a big deal after all; a cursory glance into your Bible shows Jesus did same three times in John 11:35; Luke 19:41; Hebrews 5:7.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Wailing is not a big deal after all; a cursory glance into your Bible shows Jesus did same three times in John 11:35; Luke 19:41; Hebrews 5:7.

Premium wailing and frustration. Have you opened more threads today? You will continue to wail in frustration, antichristian. Go and open more threads for premium wailing.

Hilarious! I thought you said Yahushua the Messiah was one of your prophets? You claim him when it suits your narrative and disown him when it doesn't. Antichristian, you need to make up your mind.

You can't even hold a meaningful and decent conversation and you want to mock, abuse, attack, scorn and challenge the Scriptures written by great men under the influence and inspiration of the Set-apart Spirit of the Most High God, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God. Le kwa! A butterfly thinks itself a bird.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Antiislaam(m): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12

Behold the Corrupt Quran verses; allah created man from:

Blood Quran 96:1-2

Water Quran 25:54

Clay Quran 15:26

Dust Quran 30:20

Nothing Quran 3:47

How does the words "blood, water, Clay, Dust and Nothing" correlates each other as that is the power of mistranslation by allah?

haekymbahd you can help your second, AntiChristian
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
elated177:

Premium wailing and frustration. Have you opened more threads today? You will continue to wail in frustration, antichristian. Go and open more threads for premium wailing.

Hilarious! I thought you said Yahushua the Messiah was one of your prophets? You claim him when it suits your narrative and disown him when it doesn't. Antichristian, you need to make up your mind.

You are the one wailing here. And i'm not mocking Jesus here at all. Jesus wailed at those Bible verses in the given context. Is Jesus's wailing inappropriate or how is that counted as mocking the Biblical Jesus?

You can't even hold a meaningful and decent conversation and you want to mock, abuse, attack, scorn and challenge the Scriptures written by great men under the influence and inspiration of the Set-apart Spirit of the Most High God, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, the one and only true God. Le kwa! A butterfly thinks itself a bird.

Great men under the influence of inspiration!

Was Luke under such influence when he said:
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.
Luke 1:1-4

This verse summarizes your Bible that people were just writing about things that happened as they received it from unnamed eyewitnesses....
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are the one wailing here. And i'm not mocking Jesus here at all. Jesus wailed at those Bible verses in the given context. Is Jesus's wailing inappropriate or how is that counted as mocking the Biblical Jesus?

Great men under the influence of inspiration!

Was Luke under such influence when he said:
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.
Luke 1:1-4

This verse summarizes your Bible that people were just writing about things that happened as they received it from unnamed eyewitnesses....

I hope you are as critical to Islam as you are to Christianity. wink
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by mhmsadyq(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Antiislaam:

Come and see something

Yes:

No:

No:

Yes, to Moses:
Quran 4:164

Nuisance!
You are obstructing my read.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Ken4Christ: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
haekymbahd:
The old testament was written in Aramaic but translated to English this has led christians being in dubious act with their religion mistranslating words from their original to suit their agenda

Example

JPS Tanakh 1917
Psalm 2 vs 12
Do homage in purity, lest He be angry, and ye perish in the way, When suddenly His wrath is kindled. Happy are all they that take refuge in Him.

New King James Version
Psalm 2 vs 12
Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

How does the word "kiss the son" and "do homage in purity" correlates that is the power of mistranslation by christians. Get the original language of the old testament and read for yourself so as to know how much more harm has been done.

One of the reasons why Muslims prefer to read the Quran in it's revealed language

But there is no salvation in Islam. Show me one verse in Quran which promised his followers salvation. Even your leader was not sure of his own salvation.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Antiislaam(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Nuisance!
You are obstructing my read.

Are you frustrated? grin truth is bitter oo.. Let us just assume that you're opportuned to meet with Antiislaam in real life now that you are frustrated, what will you do? Hope you won't shout allah akubar sha? grin
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by haekymbahd(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2022
Ken4Christ:

But there is no salvation in Islam. Show me one verse in Quran which promised his followers salvation. Even your leader was not sure of his own salvation.
Allah SWT said:

"And Allah will save those who feared Him by their attainment; no evil will touch them, nor will they grieve."
(QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 61)

"O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 102)

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 103)
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2022
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"And Allah will save those who feared Him by their attainment; no evil will touch them, nor will they grieve."
(QS. Az-Zumar 39: Verse 61)

"O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 102)

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 103)

There's something really vital that religionists are missing: Satan has a way of fabricating lies and such lies will appear so appealing to humans since we're less intelligent than spirits but Jesus has given us the key to unravel Satan's tactics.

The one and only true religion isn't about what each person can quote from the book handed over to him/her by people claiming it's God's word rather what was written should improve the way humans deal with their neighbours.
Note that each religion is about you speaking with your neighbours to gain their attention so that they can join in the worship of the God you think you know.
So after your neighbour has join you in worshiping that your God there should be LOVE, JOY and PEACE within those worshiping that God if that's not possible then everything you've been reading about such a God was fabricated by Satan to deceive you! Matthew 7:16-18

So it's not about the name you call your religion or sect rather it's the positive results that's most important! James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by haekymbahd(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's something really vital that religionists are missing: Satan has a way of fabricating lies and such lies will appear so appealing to humans since we're less intelligent than spirits but Jesus has given us the key to unravel Satan's tactics.

The one and only true religion isn't about what each person can quote from the book handed over to him/her by people claiming it's God's word rather what was written should improve the way humans deal with their neighbours.
Note that each religion is about you speaking with your neighbours to gain their attention so that they can join in the worship of the God you think you know.
So after your neighbour has join you in worshiping that your God there should be LOVE, JOY and PEACE within those worshiping that God if that's not possible then everything you've been reading about such a God was fabricated by Satan to deceive you! Matthew 7:16-18

So it's not about the name you call your religion or sect rather it's the positive results that's most important! James 2:18-26

May you have PEACE! smiley
Allah SWT said:

"And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 104)

"And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 105)

A Muslim can worship in any mosque in the world does that not show love and peace can you as a Christian go to any church to worship does that show love and peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Afraid Of Being Born Again / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? / Who Were The "Giants" In The Days Of Noah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.