Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,530 members, 7,865,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 (2475 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: This Is The Most Corrupt Regime In The History Of Nigeria / Prayer Points For 08/00/20 Pray With Psalm 2 / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Maynman:

You are mentioning foreign names you don’t know there origin, you are the real chai bro.
What is Allah? Where did you get it from? Is it of igbo origin?

What is the origin according to you?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

What is the origin according to you?

It was you that brought in “Allah”, you tell me.
I’ve told you about the English word “God” and the origin.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is how some Christians behave writing much words which means nothing! Where was the Holy Spirit stated in Luke 1:1-4?
If there had really being any Holy Spirit there won't have been many contradictions in the accounts! And the Spirit would have guided majority of the Christians into unity. But the shiism in Christianity is one that the Spirit keeps fragmenting and we hope the denominations won't reach a million very soon in Nigeria!

Go through this thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6717322/may-one-one-prayer-fulfilled#105125712.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Questions need answers not questions!

You want to ask questions and get answers and not be asked?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Ken4Christ: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
haekymbahd:
You said they will later turn back what about those that have and will die before then will they also turn back to him.

I can as well say Jews, Christians and Muslims beleive in the same God. Bring a Jew here and ask him/her if they beleive or worship the same God as christians don't talk for them. I think we have some Jews here too. The truth is the God of Jews and Christians is not the same. Which ever way you look at it Jesus is not the God of the Jews.

When it comes to study I think over 1.8 billion adherent and a religion termed as the fastest growing then it's adherent must have done their study before wanting to die as Muslims. I personally have made mine and I believe in Islam.

Jesus said;... I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.

You can't access God any other way but through Jesus alone.

It's better to believe the word of Jesus who is alive than to believe the word of a man who is dead and gone and you are not sure where he ended.

My friend, you are taking a very big risk. And it is Jesus who will stand and judge everyone on the last day. He said;

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but HATH COMMITTED ALL JUDGMENT UNTO THE SON.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Please, accept Christ and be saved. He is real. And he is knocking at the door of your heart now. You will experience an instant transformation when you accept him.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2022
elated177:

You want to ask questions and get answers and not be asked?

You answer first before bring your question(s). That's education! Except if your questions will reveal the answer which it doesn't.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

It was you that brought in “Allah”, you tell me.
I’ve told you about the English word “God” and the origin.

Seems you are confused btw me and my friend here. You discussed "God" with him.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems you are confused btw me and my friend here. You discussed "God" with him.

Didn’t you mention “Allah”
Seems you are afraid to defend your Allah.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Didn’t you mention “Allah”
Seems you are afraid to defend your Allah.

You haven't proven anything about Allah.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

You haven't proven anything about Allah.

Shouldn’t you tell me what is Allah? And where you got it from?
Are you not proud of “Allah”, tell me its origin, is it of Igbo origin?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Maynman:

Shouldn’t you tell me what is Allah? And where you got it from?
Are you not proud of “Allah”, tell me its origin, is it of Igbo origin?

I should tell you when i asked you first. I dey come. embarassed
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by Maynman: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

I should tell you when i asked you first. I dey come. embarassed

Ask me first how? Who brought “allah” into the discussion? You are bringing foreign names you don’t know their origin, what a shame.
See how you are dodging, shows how sure you are of your allah grin
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

You answer first before bring your question(s). That's education! Except if your questions will reveal the answer which it doesn't.

I am not interested! My answers will not matter to you. Hold on to yours and I will hold on to mine.
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
elated177:

I am not interested! My answers will not matter to you. Hold on to yours and I will hold on to mine.

u dey vex?
Re: A Corrupt Bible Verse Psalm 2 Vs 12 by elated177: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

u dey vex?

Mtcheeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can We Truly Forgive And Forget? / A Comparison between Visions From Hell and the Rich MAN and Lazarus Parable. / Do U Agree With This? PASTOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.