Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) (73412 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by nams77: 11:58am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
Wtf man, are you sick angry
If you don't know something you better keep shut!

What the op said Is in existence. Some diabolical lady do it with some other incantations to bewitch a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Franzinni:
Omo no women denying sha

Most nigerian women are desperate. Nothing wey dem no fit do. Trust any of them ,at your own risk......I don't even trust my wife. We men are at their mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by pegix(m): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Very digusting and irritable

And if i get to know of one
Me and the lady goget issue till eternity

Though based on a more physiological perspective
Messes could actually be very nutritious cux of the endometrial lining that shed of during these periods
They are higly rich glycogen mucous substances
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 2elliot: 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okonandmary:

So you believe this nonsense, that a woman will boil sanitary pad and cook soup
About two years ago on easter day I was poisoned by my neighbor(a lady). What happened was that, I took a loan from one lady like that and was finding it a bit difficult to pay up at the time. I didn't know that the money was from a group of women's contribution money, that they used in giving out loans and then at the end of the year they gather to buy provision and stuffs and share amongst them.
So, this particular neighbor had me in mind. And that day was Easter. In the spirit of the occasion, she told me that she has some rice for me. On a normal day, I don't like eating out or take food offered by someone I am not really acquainted with. But that day I obliged because I felt the season call for such friendly gifts. I took it from her. And before I even started to eat, my gut feeling wanted me to secretly through food away. But I sushed it because I didn't want to waste someone's effort and food. And so, I took the first spoon. But before it got to my mouth, my nose picked up a foul smell. I became suspicious. But then, I reasoned that my mind was playing games or that she might have used an unfamiliar spice. And so, I devoured it.
But after a few hours, I started having a running stomach. I went to the convenience room. Before I would know what was happening, I have gone in there over ten times in a couple of minutes. I had already lost strength and couldn't control myself; I shit on my pant before I could get to the door to use the toilet. And this continued to the next day, and the next and the next. By then I am already looking like 1(stick). None of the drugs I took could stop it. I was dying. However, fortunately for me, my mom heard it and rushed to one of her friends who is a paralyzed woman who sees visions. She told her about it and then the woman told her to ask me to come to her place. But I refused to go because I was scared I was going to mess up myself even before I reach her place. Thrice she persuaded my mom to tell me to meet her and that nothing will happen. So, with rumbling stomach I went there–I was scared. But after she prayed for me and gave me a blessed water I felt immediate relief. It was then she told me that I was poisoned, and that what I eat was laced with my neighbor's period. Chai! I almost tried to vomit my intestines out hearing that. That neighbor is very lucky I was refrained from confronting her.
Then later I found out why she did what she had done to me.
Some girls and women are demons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 2elliot: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
pegix:
Very digusting and irritable

And if i get to know of one
Me and the lady goget issue till eternity

Though based on a more physiological perspective
Messes could actually be very nutritious cux of the endometrial lining that shed of during these periods
They are higly rich glycogen mucous substances
Guy, e dey purge belle. One wicked neighbor don use am put for food for me. I shit till I nearly die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by tosmart007(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/
blood of Dacura !! many are mad few are roaming sad
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/
blood of Dacura !! many are mad few are roaming
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Proudlyomonna: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okonandmary:

So you believe this nonsense, that a woman will boil sanitary pad and cook soup

E no get how that stew no go get that foul smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nyascobar1414: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Mehn God will punish me, the day I do that, mensuration has an offensive smell so y would I use it to cook for somebody's son, that's doibolic naaaa, it's as good as giving him poo to eat.

Okay, thanks for confirmation..

One Ignorant grown up kid(real man) said that some menstru@l blood smells nice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by adedayoa2(f): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Witchcraft
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Okay, thanks for confirmation..

One Ignorant grown up kid(real man) said that some menstru@l blood smells nice...
The Smell is extremely offensive when the girl is dirty, but if she is clean u won't perceive anything till u bring your nose very close to the mensural pad. And it's normal to smell cux cux it's a wasted blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Oceanjagaban: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
If person use period blood cook for me that person go run mad.instant...unless the person get strength to crase if not no try am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nyascobar1414: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The Smell is extremely offensive when the girl is dirty, but if she is clean u won't perceive anything till u bring your nose very close to the mensural pad. And it's normal cux it's a wasted blood.

Where is the lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Oceanjagaban: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The Smell is extremely offensive when the girl is dirty, but if she is clean u won't perceive anything till u bring your nose very close to the mensural pad. And it's normal cux it's a wasted blood.
Wetin wan carry person nose go close to menstrual pad...na wa for ona talk sef,most of ona dey lick that thing from the look of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by pegix(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
2elliot:
Guy, e dey purge belle. One wicked neighbor don use am put for food for me. I shit till I nearly die.
ah God

But why now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!

Lol, Ada Dey Forbid Bad thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Lol, Ada Dey Forbid Bad thing.
Anyways;

Hello Sport Lovers;

This post is particular for Sport Trading Punters. That is: those who engage in sport betting.

I bring you good news that will help many of you in your Sport Trading Adventures.

1) Strategic Streak Trading,

2) Strategic Statistic Trading

3) Strategic Geometric Progressive Staking Strategies are:

The Three Ultimate Ways To Earn Consistent Profits from The Sport Trading Markets when Others are Losing Their Hard Earned Money To The Bookies.

Enrol To Our 3 Days Intensive Sport Trading Institute for Just $4 (2,000 Naira) to Learn The Full Ropes of Profitable Sport Trading and Stop Losing Your Hard Earned Monies To The Sport Markets.

Visit the thread link below for some sensitization and Enjoy Daily Free Streaks:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

Enjoy Today's FREE Streaks:

APRIL 19, 2022:

Today; We will be Jumping on The “UNDER 2.5” GOALS CATEGORY.

We will be looking at 12 Games that have played UNDER 2.5 Goals in at least 5 of their recent games played. This information is provided as A Sport Trading Guide to help you achieve better profits from The Sport Markets.

PLEASE NOTE: The Guide below is not to be accumulated all at once.
The Guide below are very suitable for Placing Your DOUBLES and TREBLES.

Enjoy !

Burkina Faso: Game 1:
ASF Dioulasso - AS Douanes
AS Douanes has played UNDER 2.5 GOALS in their Last 13 Matches.
(odds: 1.33)

France: Game 2
Niort - Bastia
Niort has played UNDER 2.5 GOALS in their Last 10 Matches.
(Odds: 1.40)

Get 10 More Streak Trading Tips for The Day via The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by edoairways: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
God forbid embarassed
Even mama put is not safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by citywal(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
As a couple, I am very sure you and your significant other have once argued and she got very angry with you and you don't know how to make it up to her, even when you are at fault. If this is you, then sit back and watch this video to the end because today's topic is for you.

if you like this video please don't forget to Subscribe, like, share and click on the bell icon to turn on notifications so that we can keep making these videos for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU9Q69SVca8
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 7victor(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think I posted something like this on Nairaland before.

I once caught a lady spitting into a pot she was to use to prepare soup for sale.

I tell you the truth that this world is so evil that you don't even know what someone is doing.

Pray before you eat any food because you don't know what they use to prepare it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by kelspinall(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Shawnrich200: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Guys, fear this heartless and wicked creatures called women. There are nothing they cannot do if they wanted to. Cooking with menses has been common among new generation babes, they believed that they can use it to tie their man, not knowing that some men are agwo turu mbe.
No mind them, not all are working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by drololaaof: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her
How will you ,when you are under their spell ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Realest4: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why will you eat food prepared by ur girl alone
She has to eat with u na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Fabstylebeauty: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
I hope it’s a lie, cause this is really disgusting. Why do such What do you stand to gain??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by bilangha(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed Long throat Abi na foodie them dey call am Nowadays. Dependent on someone else before eating.
gluttony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her
you won't know now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wetin person no go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Afolashade00(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I tell you that this gender f is nothing but nonentity.Very confused people.Very wicked.Useless and hopeless shits.I regret the existence of a woman.

Make una change this platform to NairaMen, op please take note. Women this ,women that. Una no dey tire yet y'all can't do without women, smh.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by VictorUSA(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Afolashade00:

Make una change this platform to NairaMen, op please take note. Women this ,women that. Una no dey tire yet y'all can't do without women, smh.
Who can not do without woman? Just know where to direct that thrash.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Hailleys: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Where we are presently today, we all need to be vigilant.
As for me, my girlfriend can never cook and serve my only food, NEVER.
We do eat together and she never for once change that.
A girl cannot kill me for my mom.
Iree o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by just4fun(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
HMMMNN, I pity those waiting for galfriends to cook for them....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.