Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) (73421 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by okoroemeka(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!
just like one babe start to drag used condom with me that let she throw it inside toliet herself,I said let me throw it myself she refused,I also refused insisted that I will go with the condom and dispose it outside,this girl was visibly distressed she has planned to collect my semen for what only God knows,we dragged that condom until I ran off with it and never went back again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 2braithe: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
just like one babe start to drag used condom with me that let she throw it inside toliet herself,I said let me throw it myself she refused,I also refused insisted that I will go with the condom and dispose it outside,this girl was visibly distressed she has planned to collect my semen for what only God knows,we dragged that condom until I ran off with it and never went back again.

Lol sha ashawo dey do that kain thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by ultraviolet27(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maybe Some Fetish never do well Ladies does that But me I Can never!!What Sort of Disgusting,Irritating Shit is that?Any thing Containing Body Fluid disgusts me even when I adjust my Sanitary wear or dispose it off Imust Wash my Hand thoroughly with Soap as if I will never Use it again in my next monthly Period Let alone now Boiling it to Use it and Cook Soup!! Yuck!!!!

Many Ladies Could be very Heartless Sha and that thing Smells truthfully,whether The Lady is neat Under or not Blood must have this Raw Egg Like Smell So how Could they even withstand it and didn't puke? As a matter of fact the more healthy ur Blood Component s are the more it must have d natural Egg Yolk Odour.
Moving Back to Tying a Man down with Fetish Stuff So He Can marry You How do they do it Since that Charm won't Last?So when it Clears from His Eyes How will the Woman now Cope? Even Man wey you no Use Charm marry Self they Beat Craze Commot for ur Head when u misbehave talk more of the One wey Spell don't Comot Him Body.In fact the amount of Hate He will later have for you will Quadruple the Fake love He Once had for You.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Propertyforum: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
May God save us, this is weird
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Bolubaba(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
That is one of the many reasons the spirit of violence enters the guys as a result of the evil the lady planted. The spirit would make the guy abuse her while trapping her as well by giving her a false illusion of ownership. Hidden violence and open violence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Danisaint112(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
You know after reasoning all this I don't cook food made outside. I only eat homemade food.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by IslamIncest: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:
I don't feel sorry for them...

long throat and are also made for those men that claimed domestic chores are meant for women [especially cooking ]..

The way you shake it, I can't believe it I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing I don't believe it, it's almost to good to be true I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing.

This is what you have been doing to your cousins baa? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Whoknowsme: 12:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Jeon:

The way she moves,
she dances like a go-go In that video,
she sings, "Get out, you bozo"
I need a new boyfriend, hi, my name is JoJo.

grin

wink
With the way those girls shake the ass eehh, Eminem na bad guy that season but he has gone extinct. I loved his songs then

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg!! That shit no dey work jara
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by theamazonguru(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
yuping:
undecided As a man if you no get Atenuje you will be fine.

God bless my first girlfriend.
That babe is so disciplined.
Her discipline rubbed off on me.

She will tell me, Okus, must you eat whatever food is offered to you?
Guy, you must not eat every time someone presents food to you.

Omo,at first I thought she was speaking in the rubbish.
But now, I appreciate her seriously.

My colleagues commend me for that act.
I don't ever collect any thing bought by anyone and shared in the staff bus on our way to and fro office.

But I dey eat food wey caterer bring for festival celebration ooh. Na only food wey individuals buy, na e I dey reject.

Esther, thanks for teaching me good virtues.

Aténujé ko ni pawa ooh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Killmaster1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Use this link and stop begging for help from people who will mock u.

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=WSFM5
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Ayomide252: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!
Ah!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Killmaster1:
Use this link and stop begging for help from people who will mock u.

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=WSFM5
If I don't have credit score nko? There's no way y'all will give me. Let's chat privately if there's a way around it. I need loan and to be paid back next month, after salary.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Whoknowsme:
You just reminded me of this song "Ass like that" that year by Eminem
Yup, same here.
" Mary Kate and Ashley used to be so handsome, now....."
" I ain't never seen as ass like that..."
Eminem is now mature and wiser. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.