Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) (73342 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Ellasure: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2022
flokii:
A lady's circle of friends matters a lot.. if she rolls with those into fetish stuffs, they'll advise her wrongly and the end result is guys eating poison like OP mentioned. A good girl keeping bad friends will do bad things.

95 percent of women are fetish, particularly Africans and many white women are into fetish practices these.

Why do you observed that some of those ones who never respect Man but respect man of God and priestly people more than their husbands. Once a woman has more confidence than the husband. Take it or live it, she has powers above the husband. And be sure that women don't joke about what they know.

Fear men that lacks power of observation and are not brought up by man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by fanzine(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her
that's if you know,you never know lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by toujurs: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2022
fanzine:
that's if you know,you never know lol
I must learn how to cook, because of this. cry. No one can be trusted anymore. Especially when she hasn't gotten a ring yet. And she is angry about it, but won't say it. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Endtime Trumpet should just blow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by CrownOfClay724: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Alot of shit going on women are desperate to nail any young man down, marriage wise for me if u no come my place cook that meal wia i go dey see u cook i no chop QED undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Sultty(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2022
E dey make food sweet oo,no cap.
This secret is only known by the few wise ones.
Try test egusi garnished with mvv__s_ grin
You go come here to testify. grin
your parents made a mess by calling u their child wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
Long throat, greed, foodie, depending on someone's else before eating like FFK.

And you had to drag FFK in to this? Is he such a poster boy for Atenuje?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by jimtemi1: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her
lol how will u know if you haven't tasted one
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by fredoooooo: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided As a man if you no get Atenuje you will be fine.
People like you na dem dem dey catch easily .. Mr Voltron grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Gee64: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Hei,

I go don chop this Oh! No wonder I dey do mumu follow Jenny! My mumu don stop today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by SoapQueen(f): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/

Very nonsense and evil thing to do. God forbids!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by pacespot(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Evil people everywhere in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2022
No be all men e dey work for.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
Lol u no wan chop menses abi How would u know she used it ni undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
how will u know... maybe you Don chop am sef this nightgrin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by PericomaNwankwo: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!

Even me sef, different girls don carry my picture go babalawo, now them dey fight over me for spiritual realm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by kunyeo(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:

That is ,if you know
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I tell you that this gender f is nothing but nonentity.Very confused people.Very wicked.Useless and hopeless shits.I regret the existence of a woman.
Are u being serious Den u wouldn't have been born.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by VictorUSA(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
[/b] Are u being serious Den u wouldn't have been born.
Prettygirl you shun me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Mehn God will punish me, the day I do that, mensuration has an offensive smell so y would I use it to cook for somebody's son, that's doibolic naaaa, it's as good as giving him poo to eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by toujurs: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2022
jimtemi1:
lol how will u know if you haven't tasted one
Definitely, i know i can't know, but she might say it one day, maybe during a small fight or quarrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
Prettygirl you shun me.
Yeah!!! It's only a woman with witchcraft will open her eyes to do such disgusting thing. U don't have to regret the existence of women, U are not God!! Got it?they were made for men and vise versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by VictorUSA(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah!!! It's only a woman with witchcraft will open her eyes to do such disgusting thing. U don't have to regret the existence of women, U are not God!! Got it?they were made for men and vise versa
Some women with witchcraft are still better than some women without it.Some women without witchcraft does that disgusting thing more.So I dont think witchcraft is material in this regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Walz001: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2022
For those asking if its real or you believe and not believe it do happen i have seen worst self
The only thing is stay true to your girl
Love her the way you would live your sister or mother and if she is not your level or type dont try to see her pants ....
Many things do happen on the few with orientation and Observation knows what to do before bad things happen to them ..... stay true to tourself also
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by realestate99: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Unpopular Opinion.
If you are a good " head master" and you are still angry about this news then you are deceiving yourself. If you have the bravery to lick the underneath of a woman, you should not be afraid of menstrual blood in any form.......it is part of occupational hazard. The only group of men that should be angry if such happens to them are the " clean " men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by IbileIfe: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2022
I have always been cautious and suspicious of black women, except my beloved mother of blessed memory.
I called her the daughter of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by kasim155: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:

Bro, they will not tell u and u will not know about it. We should just be praying not to fall into the hands of girls that will do that to we guys. So disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Yuck

Never try telling him. Its super disgusting

He might vomit his lungs out with just the thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by damoceile: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!

Yet you still went ahead to eat such food... Omo go check your destiny o I doubt if e remain 1gb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
This is fiction, OP gerrout of here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.