Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) (73270 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
E dey make food sweet oo,no cap.
This secret is only known by the few wise ones.
Try test egusi garnished with mvv__s_ grin
You go come here to testify. grin
l

You're gone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by ojonugba2014(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
If u think things like that don't use to happen, I pity u. Just pray u don't enter one chance.

Guys, stop eating food brought by random girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na all this kyne ritual dey make me avoid mamaput

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by kristo123: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
will plant hidden camera in my kitchen... before these women go kill man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by planetx: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kini big deal? How is it different from licking p.ssy which a lot of men enjoy doing to their wives or girlfriend's.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Bimpe29: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Never heard of this all my life. It's highly disgusting, sinful and unthinkable stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Asswipemod: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/

It's the same old female inclination towards witchcraft.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by govto: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her

very very disgusting......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 2braithe: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
damoceile:

Yet you still went ahead to eat such food... Omo go check your destiny o I doubt if e remain 1gb

No girl can use my destiny.
Na me go use hin own destiny. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by LaSenior: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
If a woman is on her menses she can't come to me and I can't eat anything cooked by her

This is the little issue I am going to have with my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by ojonugba2014(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
LaSenior:
If a woman is on her menses she can't come to me and I can't eat anything cooked by her

This is the little issue I am going to have with my wife

U be Babalawo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Enny2013(f): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
I feel like vomiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by LaSenior: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
ojonugba2014:

U be Babalawo ?
I just don't like it

So far you are on your menses stay clear

Like I said na this thing go cost kasala between me and my wife because my current girlfriend is also complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Brownshoe: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
How

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Three people that are qualified to cook for me: 1. my mum (2). my sister (3). my wife. I don't eat in buka. No party food. Better still, i cook my junk myself shikina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by tochez24(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Three people that are qualified to cook for me: 1. my mum (2). my sister (3). my wife. I don't eat in buka. No party food. Better still, i cook my junk myself shikina

Omo u strong my brother, if I don't eat from bukas, party rice and from girlfriends I 4 don die since... I can't cook���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by yuping(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
fredoooooo:

People like you na dem dem dey catch easily .. Mr Voltron grin
undecided they always try end up cursing at the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by yuping(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

And you had to drag FFK in to this? Is he such a poster boy for Atenuje?
undecided I need to make example for clarification, please pardon me, I'm loyal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided I need to make example for clarification, please pardon me, I'm loyal.

I am going to make it my mission to preach to you and save your soul from damnation and the hell over incest.

Listen my dear .. incest is a vile despicable act, it comes from the kingdom of hell... Don't get sucked in...

I know those of you into it justify that in the Bible Kain and Abel married sisters or some other vague explanation.

Incest is demonic...sex with your own sister is terrible

Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Jmichael1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
I kill u if u try dat shit with me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by drlateef: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
baba, abeg wetin be Atenuje?

“Long throat”
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
To dey collect things from bannies go hard be that o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:

Nothing do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by leetylee: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is actually true sometime last year a girl on Facebook was giving tips to girls on her friend's list how to keep their man and delving into witchcraft practice which she considered normal... this using if menstruation to cook for ones partner was confirmed by her as one of the potent love portion to keep a man and she has tried it countless of times. See how gullible girls was jumping to her dm for details...
Y'all stay safe its a crazy world out there cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by thunderbabs: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Being single is cool mehn...what da yuck !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by ultimateprof: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sincerely, this act exit and lots of ladies have being using it to manipulate their victims. This is one of the reasons why I became a gentle man and I don't even womanize because I don't want to be a slave to one useless animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
07kjb:
I don't eat carelessly from food cooked by a young girl honestly

Few months ago my neighbor prepared a delicious egusi soup and brought for me mehn na so I run go call one of my friend to come and eat it... didn't wanna pour it away anyways
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
matm:
So disgusting.Whoever has d mind to serve this to a fellow human is a demon and is not supposed to live among humans .No wonder many guys are having set backs/bad luck in their businesses and efforts after unknowingly eating a disgusting discharge from a woman's birth canal.
Can d wicked idiotic demonic lady dt does this to a guy be able to eat her blood menses without vomitting?
Spits!!!
That's why we keep shouting that gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Whoknowsme: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:
I don't feel sorry for them...

long throat and are also made for those men that claimed domestic chores are meant for women [especially cooking ]..

The way you shake it, I can't believe it I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing I don't believe it, it's almost to good to be true I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing.
You just reminded me of this song "Ass like that" that year by Eminem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Jeon(f): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
You just reminded me of this song "Ass like that" that year by Eminem

The way she moves,
she dances like a go-go In that video,
she sings, "Get out, you bozo"
I need a new boyfriend, hi, my name is JoJo.

grin

wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by HRMK: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kzinne:
who said your own wife can't use diabolical means to tie you down?
who is saying anyone culdnt?keep away from the avoidable ones!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.