Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (45531 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by HeavenVGate: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Women dey suffer, women are their own worst enemy.
Shut up! No one ask any woman to keep her virginity. It's not a ticket to anywhere in the world. At 40, still single, I don't know what you're gonna tell me what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by faithfull18(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
This unwarranted advice every time.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Generalwoodz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, people with children won’t always have them around and can get lonely. Even kids get lonely. So what is the big deal if a spinster gets lonely sometimes?

There's distinct difference between having and not having at all. It's a far line.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kayrubu: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.

What is right thing abeg?
No be wetin we read and then say then say all of us dey follow follow till date.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
There's distinct difference between having and not having at all. It's a far line.
What distinct difference is that? undecided

Also, all those old men and women who you see struggling to make ends meet, this since they chose to have kids instead of a good retirement portfolio, what difference did having kids make for them?. undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by jude33084(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:

A virgin at 40?

It is not normal undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Ubongdemaga: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Will your blood impregnate herself or will you impregnate your blood

No beg, No gbola. That's the policy now.
don't mind d fool
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Proudlyomonna: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bmaster:
if he don't,maybe be we should

Thank you very much grin grin
That nigga should learn that there is no more room for peace, delivering maximum emotional brutality is a goal that everyone in this vawulent world must work to achieve �

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Ade3131: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! Is it everyone that will live to be old? How about those that birthed and lost their children?

What we should worry about is how to live a healthy lifestyle.

In America, people in their 80’s are independent and can take care of themselves. And to think most people don’t even live to be 80.

So, stop talking like a roadside vulcanizer because having children doesn’t guarantee one’s future.

I know it can be very hard to write as a poorly raised or mannerless child without having to insult the person you're writing to.

If you have superior argument, bring it to the table without throwing tantrums...or was there a place in the comment you replied to where I insulted the intelligence of my readers? Had to come down to your level just in case that's the only language you understand.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kajaard: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
opeoluwamo:
No hands !

If no man I forthcoming, you can use a vibrator or Love Machine.

Contact me if you need a fast 22.5w re+max fast charging powerbanks for your vibrators and your mobile devices.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery via God Is Good Logistics

1 year warranty.

The boldfaced, you are a mad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Juanmike(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Mention names biko �
Stop doing half vawulence let the vawulence go out from you naturally with no iota of repentance or shame��
Iyaebe, Saphierre, Onyi22, Candidlady...
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by sukkot: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Why are you parking? Are you a single lady approaching 40? cheesy
ermmm yes grin grin grin grin

40 days of wilderness
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Proudlyomonna: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Juanmike:
Iyaebe, Saphierre, Onyi22, Candidlady...

Those evening news paper wey d front page don tear finish na im that nigga dey fear to mention angry angry

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by donbenie(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
So what should she do when menopause is knocking and husband is not forthcoming?
Whether you like it or not..
Not every woman will get married..
There's no good or evil about it..
It is a statement of fact..
What you decide to do when the shoe is on the other foot..
Is up to you..
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Delaw44(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
They are after the rich without knowing life will be down on them later, I don't really pity them though, some of them are the architect of their problem.
If you preserved yourself enough, you won't even rich 25 before you see the genuine one lining up for you. It's just nemesis catching up with those ones.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Juanmike(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Those evening news paper wey d front page don tear finish na im that nigga dey fear to mention angry angry
No mind the SIMPle guy.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Basheer22: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you serious? undecided

Damn serious. You can Google it up
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by We4all: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ade3131:

I know it can be very hard to write as a poorly raised or mannerless child without having to insult the person you're writing to.

If you have superior argument, bring it to the table without throwing tantrums...or was there a place in the comment you replied to where I insulted the intelligence of my readers? Had to come down to your level just in case that's the only language you understand.

Please shut up! What other superior arguments do you need other than what is written in black and white?

Just like many on this forum, you reason like a kid and I should have ignored you. But I decided to engage you out of pity.

Try to assimilate this for future reference: ‘ Having kids doesn’t guarantee a fulfilled future’. Know this and have peace.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
ednut1:
What is this obsession with women in this Nigeria. What about men

I wonder oo...

Society really sidelined men
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by We4all: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Yeah, that difference that makes a spinster free from the worries of losing her children to death.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by lymelyte(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
SensualMan:
Give up on marriage. You are past ur prime.

Leave it for the 18 to 24. Anything above that is evening paper.

25 to 30 = Evening newspaper.

30 to 35 = Old magazine.

35 to 40 = Tissue newspaper.
grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
averageguy:

I know! Considering men tend to marry later than women, there's probably more single men approaching 40.

Why do they not need children? Sure, they can get it at any time but same with a lady in this day of sperm donors and adoption. More ladies can take care of themselves financially, and female friends tend to be more supportive to their friends emotionally (in my opinion compared to men who are hardly talking about feelings), so they probably need spousal comfort a bit less.

Seems you dont know how those ladies are desperate to have someone that will love them..

You dont know how they are always jealous, when they go to weddding ceremonies..

Though, they might act good for public gare, but when they are alone they usually weep..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by linearity: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.

The truth is, for a sensible lady, if the goal is to get impregnated by a man, even if you are well to do and does not need any support from the man….you will have to choose wisely.

It is not every guy out there you want to be a baby-mama today, there are certain traits and features you would desire in your baby-daddy and those kind of man are very limited.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
shegun4sur:
Most of there ladies have blown their chances of getting married earlier.
There was a lady that wanted me to come and pick her from work in island. I am to drive and face all the hold up to show that I'm her slave or what because of yeye love.
When she clock 40 and her eggs finish, her eye go clear

she's probably still in her h0e phase...
The reality is that when they hit the wall, its always late for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by ufotty2001: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
100% agree with him.. my ex girlfriend is 40yrs above. My dear! They are so desperate to get married. Guys please be careful when dating evening newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
After doing nyanga and shakara with their youthful age, na when dem turn 40 na when their eyes go clear say man and woman no bi same.
Women dey expire, imagine @40 a woman dun dey fear while @40 na when life of a man start and a man go manage marry una, una no go allow d man to drink water and drop cup.

Women age like milk, men age like wine..

They have a biological clock, while men dont...

Abeg make dem carry their cross

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by jericco1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Polygamy is the solution to this

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by teekay213(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
When you get old as a spinster this message will become more clearer and vivid to you....

As one gets older, one gets more lonely and this fact gets quadrupled if one is all by herself. No husband to show love, No children to whine and call you up... there's no element of joy when one is alone.

To add, not all is destined for marriage and if Providence places you in bad side of the divide, do well to make the best part of it. It's more like making lemonades outta of lemon.

Take this from me if you're approaching the big 40: if you can't trap any guy down, spread your legs widely when next you're getting the D, and make sure you get knocked up.

This is a dicey situation. If you can't afford artificial insemination, then you must be twice as careful, selective and highly cautious whose sperm you're getting into you.

In other words, take your time and do your homework before spreading those legs widely. grin

When you're 60, with top notch vibrancy, enviable good health and wellness, but no children... You're fuccked up.

Get the D now!
Get the D now!
Spread the legs damn wide!
Spread the legs damn wide!

"So says the preacher as he briskly walks out of the thread, dressed in immaculate Cloak. White and adnored."
fool grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's not rubbish it's truth....in ancient times there was a system for marrying off girls before they get too old.....its all said in love....

Secondly if you see how arrogant these girls are in their prime u won't pity them wen they become old hags....

The kinda ego this girls have when in their h0e phase ehh.. You go just dey laff when them turn daily evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We won't beg for bread God is on the throne He will surprise us in a big way

E clear!
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by bonnyhope: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Will your blood impregnate herself or will you impregnate your blood

No beg, No gbola. That's the policy now.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.