Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,532 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (45537 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by DenreleDave(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
u r just sayinig rubbish.. no sense at all in all ur sentence
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Women dey suffer, women are their own worst enemy.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fd
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Righthussle: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Don't beg anybody to impregnate you dear ladies. Just visit a fertility clinic.

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kestolove(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
This IndecentStar from ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Elidrisy20: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
See this mumu,do you think is everybody that is capable of impregnating a women?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by sfinkzslot(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
no one knows tomorrow, dont play God
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Prettygirl200(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

I'm celibate too.

Exactly why I said your blood has to beg for the gbola. Gbola doesn't come too cheap and easy these days, especially for evening newspapers.
Ewwwww this man!!!! If I may ask who are now the evening news paper ehhhh kriss
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by ednut1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
What is this obsession with women in this Nigeria. What about men

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Ade3131: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.

The goal is to have a child you can call your own and one who will look after you when you age.

Leave modesty aside. When last have you checked on your old parents? Imagine if you or any of your siblings are not there at all to check on them and maybe provide for them. How do you think they'll cope?

In certain circumstances, it makes no sense to be politically correct. Just do anything that's required to have someone to look after you when you get old....

I know you're a man. I'm talking about the ladies sha

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Sheriman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nonsense!!
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Burruchaga71(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Supported 100%
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Proudlyomonna: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:
Nairaland evening newspapers should come and take update.

I don't want to start mentioning names.

Mention names biko �
Stop doing half vawulence let the vawulence go out from you naturally with no iota of repentance or shame��

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Maverick777: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

Will your blood impregnate herself or will you impregnate your blood

No beg, No gbola. That's the policy now.
SECONDED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by sukkot: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
hmmm let me park well
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
HMM, is getting a child guarantee tht you will be looked after? Children grow and find their mates.

Any lady single in her 40s has herself to blame.

9 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by eebraa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Illegitimate children go plenty pass legitimate children very soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by okoroemeka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
jazon:
What do you think?

Bede Nnamdi Nwulu:
Dear Ladies, If you're clocking 40 years old and yet no husband is coming, Look for a guy and beg him to impregnate you.
You need a child that will look after you at old age.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Marriage is not an achievement, and it's not everybody that will get married.

You can still be single with your own child and still be happy and fulfill your purpose here on earth.

Stop waiting for something that may never happen. There's no marriage in heaven as I heard. I'm only trying to make common sense!
unfortunately for some of them the advice might be too late there is one living near our farm that want to get pregnant,she needed it so desperately that she has to receive one round almost daily for 3 months to be sure but nothing happened ,I cannot die on top of sterile pvssy I beg, I just gave up,not all trees will bear fruit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kingozymandias(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.

I hope you are not sleeping with your sister. You talk like someone I know who was doing such...incest is a taboo guy
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by olaarie(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even though the belief is mostly Africans will go against the idea of getting pregnant out of wedlock but in reality, it's a needed step once age is advancing.

But in your begging for GBOLA, don't go for idiots���

Date a reasonable guy, get pregnant without telling him as your intention is not to bother him or his life/family. But, Nigerian ladies will still want to eat their cake and have it.... They will intentionally get pregnant and want the guy to dump his life/family to stay with them.

8 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Paulianfa(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Make them still dey select
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kingozymandias(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

I'm celibate too.

Exactly why I said your blood has to beg for the gbola. Gbola doesn't come too cheap and easy these days, especially for evening newspapers.

I think he is sleeping with his sister. I have my reasons I strongly suspect that guy
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kingozymandias(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
Awwwn they are not close to evening not even in afternoon self, but gbola comes cheap abeg, talk truth all this boyz going to quarters to waste their hard earn #500 and #1000 just for one round, don't yoy see the way Olosho are cashing out.

Kai incest has ruined this one's reasoning Jesus is Lord ...

Kai sleeping with your own sister ? Jesus save you
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by omooba969(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lol cheesy beg him to impregnate you!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Luu40: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'd rather ask what the woman has been doing for almost 40 years without a husband.
Life shouldn't be only about pursuing a career.

And to some people of today, marriage isn't something good, but sleeping around is.

It's time you have a rethink of your lige.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Hallabee1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:

Aje...

you need slap and if i catch you... you go collect
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Legendoo: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Was convicted of prostitution abroad after all her reckless past , she's now spitting venom into society.

Are you people getting what's really going on with all these loud brash women online?

Miserable lots looking for young women to join them in their useless miserable lives.

When you tell these whores they can't eat their cake and have it , them go dey argue.

If only we can get abacha type presidency back to treat these people's fck up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by We4all: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mumu post from someone with a fish brain. Is it everyone that will live to experience old age?

There are so many old people that their kids can’t even afford to take care of them.

There are some people with wayward children who are regretting their choice of birthing kids.

I won’t be surprised if the mumu poster is being maltreated by her husband or has wayward kids, but she is online forming ‘happy marriage’.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
this is the same girl that quit her wedding days to it claiming dat her to be husband is abusive and the bitterness that has accompanied that is what informed this her propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! / My Wife Sleeps With My Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.