Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (45526 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kajaard: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST SUITABLE ADVICE WILL BE FOR WOMEN YOUNGER THAN THAT TO ACTUALLY BE VALUABLE. I BELIEVE THAT MANY YOUNG MEN IN NIGERIA STARTING FROM AGE 19 START DREAMING ABOUT MARRIAGE ESPECIALLY IF THEY EVENTUALLY HIT +50K IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT SUDDENLY. THERE'S NO WOMAN WITH SOME SELF-ESTEEM AND VALUE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A LITANY OF MEN LINING UP TO WIFE HER ASAP. THESE 40+ SINGLES (90%) THAT ARE NOT SINGLE BY CHOICE ARE THE RESULT OF YOU KNOW, I RATHER NOT SAY. SO I STRONGLY BELIEVE OUR PUBLIC SPEAKERS SHOULD WORK MORE ON EDUCATING WOMEN TO TRY TO TAILOR THEIR BEHAVIORS BECAUSE LOOKING AROUND YOU ITS CLEAR THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE DAMAGED GOODS, INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM COMFORTABLE IN MISERY BY SAYING THERE'S NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN SO IT'S NOT SO IMPORTANT. SHE SHOULD THROW HER PHONES AND CLOTHES AWAY BECAUSE THOSE THINGS AREN'T IN HEAVEN AS WELL.

Well said Capsy. Longest time bro wink
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I am going to make it my mission to preach to you and save your soul from damnation and the hell over incest.

Listen my dear .. incest is a vile despicable act, it comes from the kingdom of hell... Don't get sucked in...

I know those of you into it justify that in the Bible Kain and Abel married sisters or some other vague explanation.

Incest is demonic...sex with your own sister is terrible

Stay blessed
undecided this is how most of you pray wrong prayers and waste time, money and resources thinking is one evil that is against your progress instead of you to read thread and understand what I wrote anyway preach on, we are in Africa we believe everyone is posses except Us.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by tbanty1: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Wow... suddenly his brain wakes up to finally realize what I have been saying all this while? undecided

2. Children are given to both the wicked and ungrateful by the same God so let's not pretend anything special about having of them. The point here again is they are not meant as a replacement for a good retirement plan(savings, investments etc.,). And God said it is against Him to have children outside of wedlock so I am not certain why you suddenly want to drag God down into what again is a foolish suggestion on the part of the OP. undecided

Note: Any more mentions from u henceforth will be ignored.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I am going to make it my mission to preach to you and save your soul from damnation and the hell over incest.

Listen my dear .. incest is a vile despicable act, it comes from the kingdom of hell... Don't get sucked in...
I know those of you into it justify that in the Bible Kain and Abel married sisters or some other vague explanation.
Incest is demonic...sex with your own sister is terrible
Stay blessed
While incest is generally frowned upon in society,but since you pretend to speak on behalf of God on that issue, I would like to know where exactly did God tell you, a Gentile, that incest is sin? undecided

Aaron, Moses' brother, was the first man chosen by God in the Bible as High Priest. This same Aaron was married, and had children with his very own sister. Yet God did not label Aaron despicable nor did He cast Aaron aside. So where in scripture do you get your ideas from?,undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
tbanty1:
See this one, if God is to judge everyone against the sin they have committed, do you think you can stand to face it? Aside having child out of wedlock, do u know countless of sins uv committed by attacking and using abusive words on pple here daily? Do u think God weigh sins and compare?? Look at this hypocrite preaching against not having child out of wedlock but does something unspeakable. Let's pple have their child, nothing stops them from having it, not even the society. And stop that bullshits u re dusting.

Note: Any more mentions from u henceforth will be ignored.
Again...1. Wow... suddenly his brain wakes up to finally realize what I have been saying all this while? undecided

2. Children are given to both the wicked and ungrateful by the same God so let's not pretend anything special about having of them. The point here again is they are not meant as a replacement for a good retirement plan(savings, investments etc.,). And God said it is against Him to have children outside of wedlock so I am not certain why you suddenly want to drag God down into what again is a foolish suggestion on the part of the OP. undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hamachi:
True you can join AdasLounge18 on telegram to get ypurt own baby mama

How do I join?... grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Ade3131: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
We4all:

Please shut up! What other superior arguments do you need other than what is written in black and white?

Just like many on this forum, you reason like a kid and I should have ignored you. But I decided to engage you out of pity.

Try to assimilate this for future reference: ‘ Having kids doesn’t guarantee a fulfilled future’. Know this and have peace.

Grow up son...not everybody die prematurely like they do in your family....Plus not all children are raised to grow up and not have any iota of love for their parents like you.

People like us who grew up seeing our parents take care of their own parents (our grannies) know the importance of taking good care of our parents...and we're doing just that. So when we speak in forums like this we do so with a positive mindset due to the kind of upbringing we've had.

Little wonder why the cup is half full at our end while it's half empty at your place.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by akeeng: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
teeshet:
am here baby. Let me suck your dick
Who is this one. Gtfo of my sight you dirty thing
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by We4all: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ade3131:

Grow up son...everybody will die prematurely like they do in my family....Plus we were raised to grow up and not have any iota of love for their parents like wayward children.

People like us who grew up seeing our parents abandon their parents (our grannies) know it isn’t important to take good care of our parents...and we're doing just that. So when we speak in forums like this we do so with a negative mindset due to the kind of upbringing we've had.

Little wonder why the cup is half full at my end and will always be.

Agbaya, I fixed your post.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by lymelyte(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
BigBashiru:

There's one 25 year old girl I know. She's average looking but she turns down 99% of interested guys...she was recently wooed by a single guy in his early 40s that was rich she said no.... she has an inflated view of herself. She feels she's the selector....Time will humble her eventually...
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kingozymandias(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided this is how most of you pray wrong prayers and waste time, money and resources thinking is one evil that is against your progress instead of you to read thread and understand what I wrote anyway preach on, we are in Africa we believe everyone is posses except Us.

My beloved... I am trying to save you from the evil of incest.. how can you look upon your own sister with lust? To the extent of bed her continuously? Jehova !!!!

My beloved brother together you and I will embark on a fasting to break you free of this evil curse... You need to be cleansed ...

How many times have you slept with your sister ? Have she ever done a arboriion for you ?

Please answer honestly
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

My beloved... I am trying to save you from the evil of incest.. how can you look upon your own sister with lust? To the extent of bed her continuously? Jehova !!!!

My beloved brother together you and I will embark on a fasting to break you free of this evil curse... You need to be cleansed ...

How many times have you slept with your sister ? Have she ever done a arboriion for you ?

Please answer honestly
undecided lol
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Generalwoodz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! undecided

You conveniently ignore the majority poor whose children are nowhere to be found all so you can focus on the minority rich? You essentially turn a blind eye to the plight of the majority. undecided

Lol ..... Indeed you be typical Nigerian, no doubts! undecided
Typical Biafran cheesy
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Adoption is better, there so many mother less and farther less kids that needs love and care in this cruel world.

Bringing new ones is not really worth it undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kingozymandias(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided lol

Don't let Satan make you silent speak now so we can free you from this bondage of incest
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

The kinda ego this girls have when in their h0e phase ehh.. You go just dey laff when them turn daily evening newspaper.
Hahahhahahaha l just remembered my old university girl that is doing me shakara up till now no man show up
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't let Satan make you silent speak now so we can free you from this bondage of incest
cool grin
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by 2braithe: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
The advice Pocohantas is always giving!

However,the reason does not hold water.Is it all children that look after their parents at old age?What If the child is not successful to feed himself or herself,how then will the parent be looked after?

Look around you,there are aged men that are drivers,gatemen, security guards yet,they gave birth.There are aged women that are cleaners, wash women e.t.c.

Back to the main issue,I don't support single parenting.Even if you guys won't be married,the man must be involved in the parenting.
Not one man that will impregnate you then look away and forget he has a child somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Olumaeme: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
teeshet:
your dick wasn't big enough thats why. If not she would have spread her legs for you

You probably think everyone is like your s*x starved father.

Shameless slowpoke
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by badbros(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.

Sir, I'm 1992, why from 1993 upward though?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by yuping(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
badbros:

Sir, I'm 1992, why from 1993 upward though?
undecided Just personal observation nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by 2braithe: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
olaarie:
Even though the belief is mostly Africans will go against the idea of getting pregnant out of wedlock but in reality, it's a needed step once age is advancing.

But in your begging for GBOLA, don't go for idiots���

[b]Date a reasonable guy, get pregnant without telling him as your intention is not to bother him or his life/family. [/b]But, Nigerian ladies will still want to eat their cake and have it.... They will intentionally get pregnant and want the guy to dump his life/family to stay with them.

So the guy will not be part of the child's life?
Only the lady will take care of the child so the guy won't be able to claim the child right?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by ultraviolet27(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
I don't Support this Nigeria is Already Overpo-
Pulated the Kids in Various Orphanages Scattered in Nigeria Should be adopted it must not be Children Sired from your Loins that Can only be Called ur Children after all won't those Kids from the Orphanage bear your Surname?And who told you All Kids in Nigeria takes Care of their Parents when they grow up? Or Serve as their Companion?

In fact as Nigerian Economic Situation is going where Many Graduates have been Job Hunting for Close to 1O Years now no Stable Job,Where they Can barely make ends meet in a month How Can they remember their Aged Single Mum at home?even those that are Self employed Or Run a Business is it all the Businesses that Boom?I have a Neighborhood Couple with 4 Kids the 1st Child has graduated Since 2012 no Stable Income Same applies to the other 2 Who are Self employed,And they don't make much from the Sale of their Goods only One is gainfully employed in Lagos.

Assuming their Parents weren't Salary Earners How would they have fared?Same may applies to A Single Mum too.Talking of Companionship How will the Child Provides Companionship to His /Her Single Mum When He or He would have been married to His/Her Spouse in another Home except the Aged Mum moves in with them.Who lives Forever with Her Kids in their matrimonial Home?
Thus an House Help Can also Provide Such Companioship to the Single Lady in Her Old age even better!!!

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Bbbw: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
A good advice for the wise
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Emdebby2: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
This advice is for ladies who has lost hope in themselves and lost faith in their God. Never give up...no matter how difficult it seems. There is light at the end of every tunnel. Ladies be patient, God's time is perfect. Everything happens at His own time.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
She would have made sense, but for her to use the word "beg" makes her write up totally stupidd. She has a very low self-esteem* and wants other ladies to be begging men for pregnancy* just as she does. Nonsense*.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Goldbw122(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Righthussle:
Don't beg anybody to impregnate you dear ladies. Just visit a fertility clinic.
They will have kids without father, this world is turning to something else.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Entprys(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:
The lady who gave this advice was convicted for prostitution in the US.

Just saying.
Mon gbo Olobe
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by ibinaboonline: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
I understand the viewpoint completely but God is wiser. This recommendation goes against God’s pattern. Therefore, it is a foolish plan, no matter how sensible it sounds to you and i. Get God, get sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.