Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 (45529 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Why Are Some Single Ladies So Comfortable Dating Married Men? / Remember Single Mum With 4 Kids Who got Married To Single Man?sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by HardMirror(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
AT THIS STAGE OF OUR LIVES I EXPECT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT ONLINE WOMEN AND THEIR FRIENDS IN SALONS AND OTHER ALL-FEMALE CENTERS ARE THE WORST PLACES TO GET ADVICE FROM. NOT EVEN SHOCKED AT THIS GARBAGE COMING FROM AN OBVIOUS REJECTEE REGRETTING HER LIFE DECISIONS.

THERE'S NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN SO YOU DON'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT, BUT THEN THERE ARE WIGS AND MAKEUP OVER THERE?.
lol. But she is right, nothing should stop them from having kids, dont you think so too? But I suspect there is an end game, the game of men are scum but get me pregnant anyway. Lol
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Cromagnon: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Women dey suffer, women are their own worst enemy.
Will you take care of the virgin or your blood in old age?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Cromagnon: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided u too funny, u make gbola sound very scarce, this boys of nowadays that goes into blood money, scam and fraud because of pussy. 1993 boyz are just too cheap as a woman if you want a man of 1993 upward just cook carry give am for two days him don fall even in love self. All this wannabe Red pillers, girls will cheat on them and they will still forgive and move on, she will still cheat again.
Abeg prick cheap and is paining me.
prick is cheap, husband or sperm is not

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
This advice will only put too much pressure on the child cos your whole life would be centered around your child. Truth is, nobody can truly make you happy other than yourself.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Mayeldah(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Babymama is the new deal.

It seems like a good advice sha for women wey dey hustle, no be for all these urgent 2k ones.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by alphabbey1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
yuping:
undecided so, some one that keep herself as virgin upto that age should also follow this advice? This life common sense no dey work for everyone. She should beg, I don't understand, I can't even imaging my own blood begging one idiot to impregnate her. Nawaaooo doing the right thing is now evil in this world.
Women dey suffer, women are their own worst enemy.

When you get old, that message will become clearer to you.....
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by BigDawsNet: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why beg a man to get you pregnant

Sometimes these moms are called “Choice Moms”, they are single women who don't have a partner, but want to have a child or children. They have several options, including at-home insemination or IUI by choosing a sperm donor
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
don't bother it is between me and my God.

okay...

When you were single did you turn down a whole lotta guys??
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by shegun4sur: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

she's probably still in her h0e phase...
The reality is that when they hit the wall, its always late for them

That was 3 years ago and she was 28 then.
Apparently some of them are still in hoeing phase till menopause
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's one 25 year old girl I know. She's average looking but she turns down 99% of interested guys...she was recently wooed by a single guy in his early 40s that was rich she said no.... she has an inflated view of herself. She feels she's the selector....Time will humble her eventually...

Averagely looking for that matter

Abeg dont tell her how females eveolve.. Let her learn the hard way, so that it will serve as a lesson to other girls...

She doesn't know age is her greatest enemy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

okay...

When you were single did you turn down a whole lotta guys??
No
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
This advice could be insensitive , but it's a right one. Marriage is not a must. But I don't agree to begging a man to impregnate. Go for sperm Donor instead. Or if you dating any Guy married man or single, and you get pregnant don't abort it. Don't ridicule yourself in begging any man. We are not worth it. Enough men looking for free sex , you will see one to impregnate you. But don't beg. A friend of mine even went to club and paid a Guy to have sex with him. The baby boy is 4 years now. And the Guy self doesn't know he has a boy somewhere. Don't make this life hard on your self.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
shegun4sur:

That was 3 years ago and she was 28 then. Apparently some of them are still in hoeing phase till menopause
Alas e go clear them 4 eye
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by gogglecomputer: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
In bi�����❤️������❤️�� very good and funny advice but the question is, is it possible in nigeria culture for woman to approach a man.?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No
So those nigg's literally gad their share and left Shaa you follow collect your own share of money.. Dammnn its a cold world...

Stay lucky; you gonn' catch up with a SIMPle(Real) man.. Cheers!
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
BabaJoe001:
This advice could be insensitive , but it's a right one. Marriage is not a must. But I don't agree to begging a man to impregnate. Go for sperm Donor instead. Or if you dating any Guy married man or single, and you get pregnant don't abort it. Don't ridicule yourself in begging any man. We are not worth it. Enough men looking for free sex , you will see one to impregnate you. But don't beg. A friend of mine even went to club and paid a Guy to have sex with him. The baby boy is 4 years now. And the Guy self doesn't know he has a boy somewhere. Don't make this life hard on your self.

Time gonn' come when the boy will be like mom, where is my Dad

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Immorttal: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
AT THIS STAGE OF OUR LIVES I EXPECT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT ONLINE WOMEN AND THEIR FRIENDS IN SALONS AND OTHER ALL-FEMALE CENTERS ARE THE WORST PLACES TO GET ADVICE FROM. NOT EVEN SHOCKED AT THIS GARBAGE COMING FROM AN OBVIOUS REJECTEE REGRETTING HER LIFE DECISIONS.

THERE'S NO MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN SO YOU DON'T THINK IT'S IMPORTANT, BUT THEN THERE ARE WIGS AND MAKEUP OVER THERE?.
what are you saying? Is that a bad advice for 40+ ladies who has no husband?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by We4all: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Anyhow you wanna view it just know that; having a child far outweighs and more beneficial than having none. It's true that they all have their perks and downside, but a larger percentage of women when placed in this position would graciously go for my perspective.

Your opinion, your problem. It is already lost in the wilderness.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

So those nigg's literally gad their share and left
Shaa you follow collect your own share of money..
Dammnn its a cold world...

Stay lucky; you gonn' catch up with a SIMPle(Real) man..
Cheers!
Thanks a lot you are welcome
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nyascobar1414: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
ufotty2001:
why did u say so

The way ladies are getting matured far beyond theor age is alarming, by 12 most have started seeing menses
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by lymelyte(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kajaard:

The boldfaced, you are a mad man cheesy
cheesy
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Echoban:

So the lady should remain childless ? Get old without heir.?

Abeg.. The child would adjust with time.

Must you have children?

Don't bring children into your life for selfish reasons. The child will grow up to hate you.

Why purposely create a fatherless child?

Then again, some of you are Christians, is that what your Bible teaches?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by dahnimoh(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
You don't mean it
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Have you seen all those old men and women living lavish, large and big with children?
Interesting! undecided

You conveniently ignore the majority poor whose children are nowhere to be found all so you can focus on the minority rich? You essentially turn a blind eye to the plight of the majority. undecided

Lol ..... Indeed you be typical Nigerian, no doubts! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
1Sharon:
Must you have children?
Don't bring children into your life for selfish reasons. The child will grow up to hate you.
Why purposely create a fatherless child?
Then again, some of you are Christians, is that what your Bible teaches?
They are not Christians abeg! These ones are led by their joysticks, there brains dey on permanent hibernation! undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Immorttal:
what are you saying? Is that a bad advice for 40+ ladies who has no husband?
Yes, it is terrible advice! undecided
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
BabaJoe001:
This advice could be insensitive , but it's a right one. Marriage is not a must. But I don't agree to begging a man to impregnate.
Marriage is not a must but child bearing is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Immorttal: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, it is terrible advice! undecided
why?
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Immorttal:
why?
Children were never meant as a replacement for commonsense retirement plan? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Marriage is not must but child bearing is? undecided

Well it shouldn't be a must had it been you think you can take care of your self at old age. Why do we give birth? If you don't want to deceive your self , it's just to give your self companion in old age. Someone to ttake care of you. Catholic priests and buns don't give birth . But they don't suffer at old age. Because the church takes care of them. If you don't wanna give birth , you can adopt.
Re: Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Time gonn' come when the boy will be like mom, where is my Dad

She snapped the picture of the Guy. And hoping to show her boy when he grow older. Not to look for him , but just to know him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.